Hallelu( JAH)

kjw47

Tue 7 May, 2024 06:22 pm
Translates-praise be to Jehovah
He is the true God of Israel, a single being God.
Few know him, WHY? Because wicked men removed his name against his will by satans will to mislead. God inspired his name in his bible over 7000 places. Because God wants his name in his bible. Jesus showed in the Lords prayer, the #1 issue is his Fathers name to all concerned.
So WHY? Do religions claiming to be christian give support to satans will over Gods will on the matter of his name in his bible? The answer is-With that name put back it exposes all of them as false religions. Without the name there it misleads.
Whose will do you give support to on the matter of Jehovah's name?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 429 • Replies: 25
Topic Closed
No top replies

The Anointed

Tue 7 May, 2024 06:58 pm
@kjw47,
The Tetragram JHWH is the name of God in the Bible. It is made up of the letters Yod, Heh, Vav and Heh - and these letters give a clue to the names meaning as they include the past tense, present tense and future tenses of the verb “to be” i.e. Hey Yod Hey [Past] Hey vav Hey [present] Yod heh Yod heh [future]. The four letters are tense that indicate ''eternal'' or for all time.

We don't speak Hebrew, we speak English and the best English translation of your Jehovah is ''I AM WHO I AM'' the name you will find in the greater majority of English bibles.

I am who I am, may I never lose sight
Of the fact that I am who I am day and night
I'm not who I was nor who I will be
For 'Who I Am' is the name that my God gave to me.
So get behind me you charlatan priests and you shams
For I am true to my God, to my God ''WHO I AM''...... The Anointed

0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 9 May, 2024 03:20 am
https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.zgmnSODw_GdO09Ppfq5XpQHaDt?w=347&h=174&c=7&r=0&o=5&pid=1.7

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.Xprm-xO-PwhTX40iYmgtTgAAAA?w=204&h=204&c=7&r=0&o=5&pid=1.7
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 9 May, 2024 07:09 am
@kjw47,
What has any of this got to do with Love Thy Neighbour?

Isn't that supposed to be the whole point?

The Salvation Army are a Christian group who are known mostly for helping out the poor and needy.

When people think of the Salvation Army it's the first thing they think of, their charity work, how they live Love Thy Neighbour every day.

With JWs it's this weird bollocks that only interests you.

That, and annoying people in their homes, and covering up child abuse.

Instead of doing that crap you should take a leaf out of the SA's book.
kjw47

Thu 9 May, 2024 10:20 am
@izzythepush,
Your darkness prevents you from seeing the SA serves a non existent trinity god.= satan posing as all of the non existent gods getting worship on earth.
Even Hitler loved his family and friends and what he considered neighbors, as did the people in Noahs day and Sodom and Gommorah.
Not all is as appears in a satan ruled world.
izzythepush

Thu 9 May, 2024 10:43 am
@kjw47,
You're the one who tries to cover up child abuse.

You are a liar.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 9 May, 2024 10:50 am
@kjw47,
kjw47 wrote:

Even Hitler loved his family

By JW standards perhaps.

Quote:
Angela Maria "Geli" Raubal (German pronunciation: [ˈɡeːli ˈʁaʊbal]; 4 June 1908 – 18 September 1931) was an Austrian woman who was the half-niece of Adolf Hitler. ...

Raubal was living in Hitler's Munich apartment, and he maintained strict control over her actions. She was in effect a prisoner, and planned to escape to Vienna to continue her singing lessons.[4] Her mother told interrogators after the war that Hitler had forbidden her daughter to continue her relationship with a man from Linz whom she was hoping to marry. Hitler and Raubal argued on 18 September 1931 when he refused to allow her to go to Vienna. He departed for a meeting in Nuremberg but was recalled to Munich the next day with the news that Raubal was dead from a gunshot wound to the lung;[2] she had apparently shot herself in Hitler's Munich apartment with Hitler's Walther pistol.[8] She was 23.

Rumours immediately began in the media about physical abuse, a possible sexual relationship, an infatuation by Raubal for her uncle, and even murder.[2][9][10] The Münchener Post reported that the dead woman had a fractured nose.[11] Otto Strasser, a political opponent of Hitler, was the source of some of the more sensational stories. The historian Ian Kershaw maintains that "whether actively sexual or not, Hitler's behaviour towards Geli has all the traits of a strong, latent at least, sexual dependence."[7] The police ruled out foul play and the death was ruled a suicide.[12] Hitler was devastated and went into an intense depression. He moved to a house on the shores of Tegernsee lake and did not attend the funeral in Vienna on 24 September. He visited her grave at Vienna's Zentralfriedhof (Central Cemetery) two days later. Thereafter, he overcame his depression and refocused on politics.[9]

Hitler later declared that Raubal was the only woman he had ever loved, according to American historian William L. Shirer. Her room at Haus Wachenfeld was kept as she had left it, and he hung portraits of her in his room there and at the Reich Chancellery in Berlin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geli_Raubal
kjw47

Thu 9 May, 2024 05:42 pm
@izzythepush,
All humans have some form of love for family and friends.
The Anointed

Thu 9 May, 2024 07:11 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
All humans have some form of love for family and friends.

but who is there who has love for all humans.
kjw47

Thu 9 May, 2024 07:52 pm
@The Anointed,
The righteous followers of Jesus do.
The Anointed

Thu 9 May, 2024 08:35 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
The righteous followers of Jesus do.

Pull the other leg son, are you talking about Jesus who said in Revelation 3,16; 15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

And who was it who said, Malachi 1, 2-4; I have loved JACOB and his descendants, but I have hated Esau and his descendants etc.

Do your so-called righteous followers of Jesus go against Jesus and our heavenly Father.

If I hate the wicked that people do, how can I love the wicked people who are destroying this world.

Does God love the wicked people. Do the unrepentant sinners die the second and eternal death because they are loved.

Rev 2, 26-28; To those who win the victory, who continue to the end to do what I want, I will give the same authority that I received from my Father: I will give them authority over the nations, to rule them with an iron rod and to break them to pieces like clay pots. I will also give them the morning star.
kjw47

Fri 10 May, 2024 02:07 pm
@The Anointed,
We are no ones judge. Only ones in darkness pass judgement on another's sin thinking that their sin is lesser in Gods view.
Yes hate wicked acts, but love all.
God gives the wicked a second chance in the resurrection--that is love. If they fail again they deserve to perish.
The Anointed

Fri 10 May, 2024 08:59 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
We are no ones judge. Only ones in darkness pass judgement on another's sin thinking that their sin is lesser in Gods view.
Yes hate wicked acts, but love all.

So, you can hate the wicked acts that wicked people do, but love those who commit the wicked acts, am I correct.

By 'WE', are no one's judge, I assume you are referring to those of the JW cult and I must agree with you. Because you mob have no right to judge anyone.

But those who followed Paul's teaching certainly believed that they would judge others, as Paul pointed out that Christians were – or should be – fully capable to judge certain matters on their own. After all, Paul noted, the saints will judge the world. Believers shall even judge angels. Christians should be fully able to judge their own matters because of our destiny.

1 Corinthians 5, 5; hand this man over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may [repeat, MIGHT BE] be saved on the day of the Lord. Christ died as a ransom for 'MANY' not for all.

Butt your mob don't judge the wicked among you, do you.
kjw47

Sat 11 May, 2024 11:47 am
@The Anointed,
Paul was speaking about the little flock=the ones who will sit on thrones( Luke 12:32-Rev 1:6, Rev 20:6) beside Jesus, who will be judging.
The bible has judged already as well. Sharing Gods view of things is not that one judging, but showing what God has already judged.
Like certain blind guides teach the resurrection will be for ones past sins= error. God has already passed judgement on ones sins= death. So at death ones sins are acquitted fully( Romans 6:7)--They miss how loving God actually is that the resurrected ones get a 2nd chance in Gods kingdom in a more perfect state of being with no satan influences there. BUT, then satan gets loosed for a little while to test the resurrected ones faith. Rev 20 shows many fail and will be destroyed, the ones who remain faithful get their names written in Gods book of life. Those in darkness cannot see that truth in the bible.
The Anointed

Sat 11 May, 2024 05:19 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
Paul was speaking about the little flock=the ones who will sit on thrones( Luke 12:32-Rev 1:6, Rev 20:6) beside Jesus, who will be judging.

If Paul is indeed speaking about the little flock who will be judging, this means that the JWs who you say 'judge no one' are not counted among the little flock who will judge even the angels.

Quote:
They miss how loving God actually is that the resurrected ones get a 2nd chance in Gods kingdom in a more perfect state of being with no satan influences there. BUT, then satan gets loosed for a little while to test the resurrected ones faith. Rev 20 shows many fail and will be destroyed, the ones who remain faithful get their names written in Gods book of life. Those in darkness cannot see that truth in the bible.

Hebrews 9:27-28 New International Version 27 Just as people are destined to die once, and 'AFTER THAT' to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of 'MANY'; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those 'WHO ARE WAITING FOR HIM'.

Quote:
BUT, then satan gets loosed for a little while to test the resurrected ones faith. Rev 20 shows many fail and will be destroyed

Rev 20 shows that more than just many fail. The number of those who fail are as the sands on the seashore.

Rev 20, 7-9; After the thousand years are over, Satan will be let loose from his prison, and he will go out to deceive the nations scattered over the whole world, that is, Gog and Magog. Satan will bring them all together for battle, as many as the grains of sand on the seashore. They spread out over the earth and surrounded the camp of God's people and the city that he loves. But fire came down from heaven and destroyed them.

Those in darkness cannot see that truth in the bible.
kjw47

Sat 11 May, 2024 06:28 pm
@The Anointed,
JW,s dont judge, they do share what God has already judged in his written word.
0 Replies

kjw47

Sat 11 May, 2024 06:30 pm
@The Anointed,
They are the resurrected ones who are as the sand of the sea in Rev 20. Gog of magog= a coalition of nations. Mislead by satan.
The Anointed

Sun 12 May, 2024 01:07 am
@kjw47,
Quote:
They are the resurrected ones who are as the sand of the sea in Rev 20. Gog of magog= a coalition of nations. Mislead by satan.

Those in darkness cannot see the truth in the bible. You should get away from those blind guides of yours youngen, those guides who stumble about in the darkness. The resurrection does not occur until after the thousand years rule of Jesus has ended.

Those countless people from the coalition of nations that were deceived by Satan, were not the resurrected ones, they were the descendants of the survivors from the war to end all wars at the close of the sixth thousand years from Adam that ushered in the Great Sabbath of one thousand years.

After they have all been destroyed by the heavenly fire, which incinerates all physical life forms on this planet, and those in God’s camp who are surrounded by Satan’s mighty army, have, at the sound of the last trumpet, all been translated from mortal corruptible bodies of flesh into glorious immortal bodies of brilliant and blinding light, and the seas are no more, having been evaporated BY the heavenly fire, see Rev 20 verse 7 onward, then the devil who deceived them, is cast into the lake of fire and sulfur never to be released.

This is the time that Jesus spoke of in Matthew 25, 31; When the Son of Man comes as King and all the angels with him, he will sit on his royal throne, 32and the resurrected people of all the nations will be gathered before him. Then he will divide them into two groups, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33He will put the righteous people on his right and the others on his left. 34Then the King will say to the people on his right, ‘Come, you that are blessed by my Father! Come and possess the kingdom which has been prepared for you ever since the creation of the world ETC.

Verse 41, “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Away from me, you that are under God's curse! Away to the eternal fire which has been prepared for the Devil and his angels! This is the second and eternal death from which there is no return, the eternal punishment for the unrepentant sinners.

Zephaniah 1: 2-3; The LORD said, “I am going to destroy everything on earth, all human beings and animals, birds and fish. I will bring about the downfall of the wicked. I will destroy the whole human race, and no survivors will be left. I, the LORD, have spoken.

Then in verse 18; On the day when the LORD shows his fury, not even all their silver and gold will save them. The whole earth will be destroyed by the fire of his anger. He will put an end — a sudden end — to everyone who lives on earth. This happens after the thousand years Sabbath has finished and heavenly fire incinerates all physical life forms that remain on this planet.

Now close your eyes slightly and hold your pen tightly
Then call for the spirit within to awake
For it’s he who I walk with, who in you I would talk with
And here’s the request that to him I would make
Arise! Let your light shine for now is the right time
To scatter the darkness and shine forth your light
Release all your children held fast in the prisons
Of those teachers of darkness, those sons of the night…..
The Anointed
kjw47

Sun 12 May, 2024 07:28 pm
@The Anointed,
Prov 2:21-22- Psalm 37:28-29--Its the wicked spoken of at Zeph, not the righteous. Prov assures they are going no where. The great crowd remains on earth forever.
Bible chronology has man on earth for 6049 years today.
Its you who have it all twisted, lost to the darkness.
The separating of the sheep and goats occurs during the tribulation once the remaining little flock are changed the twinkling of an eye and all 144,000 sit on thrones beside Jesus. Jesus sat on his throne here at Rev 6:2=the presence.
The earth will not be destroyed by literal fire. The OT says the earth will NEVER be made to totter, The new earth = Gods kingdom rule in full control no more satan influences ever. This is fact.
The Anointed

Sun 12 May, 2024 11:40 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
Prov 2:21-22- Psalm 37:28-29--Its the wicked spoken of at Zeph, not the righteous. Prov assures they are going no where..

From the JWs New World Translation Zephaniah 1, 2-3; I shall without fail finish everything off the surface of the ground, is the utterance of Jehovah.

‘’I shall finish off earthling man and beast. I shall finish off the flying creature of the heaven and the fishes of the sea and the stumbling blocks with the wicked ones and I will cut off mankind from the surface of the ground, is the utterance of Jehovah.

Verse 18; Neither their silver or their gold will be able to deliver them in the day of Jehovah’s fury, but by the fire of his zeal the whole earth will be devoured, because he will make an extermination, indeed a terrible one, of all the inhabitants of the earth.
You mob don't believe your bible do you.

Quote:
The great crowd remains on earth forever.

They certainly do. After all physical life forms on the earth have been incinerated and the spirits of all the dead from Adam on, stand before the judgement seat of our Lord ‘The Son of Man’, he says to the great crowd who stand on his right, ‘’ ‘Come, you that are blessed by my Father! Come and possess the kingdom which has been prepared for you ever since the creation of the world ETC. Although the earth no longer has any seas as they are evaporated when heavenly fire came down and incinerated all of Satan’s global army.

Quote:
Bible chronology has man on earth for 6049 years today.

You must be referring to the erroneous JWs chronology.

Quote:
Its you who have it all twisted, lost to the darkness.
The separating of the sheep and goats occurs during the tribulation once the remaining little flock are changed the twinkling of an eye and all 144,000 sit on thrones beside Jesus. Jesus sat on his throne here at Rev 6:2=the presence.

You poor deceived child. Paul said to the righteous Christians, ‘’WE shall not all fall asleep in death, but ’AT THE SOUND OF THE LAST TRUMPET ‘ we shall be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, into spiritual immortal bodies of brilliant light. The armies of Satan, all animals, birds and fish were incinerated, but at the sound of the last trumpet, there were no physical beings in God’s camp they had all been changed into light beings.

The separating of the sheep and goats occurs after the thousand years rule of Jesus and Satan is released from prison and goes out to deceive the world and gathers the nations to attack God’s camp and fire comes down from heaven and incinerates all physical life forms left on this earth and Satan is cast into the lake of fire where he will remain and be tormented forever. Then and only then does The Lord sit down of his throne and opens the books by which all the spirits of the dead will be judged.

Quote:
The earth will not be destroyed by literal fire. The OT says the earth will NEVER be made to totter, The new earth = Gods kingdom rule in full control no more satan influences ever. This is fact.

The earth will still be there after all physical life forms and the sea has vanished, but it will not be the earth that you know.

From the Book of Enoch the Prophet 108: 11-13; “And now I will summons the spirits of the good who belong to the generation of light, and I will transform those who were born in darkness, who, in the flesh were not recompensed with such honour as their faithfulness deserved. And I will bring forth in shining light those who have loved my holy name, and I will seat each one on the throne of his honour, And they shall be resplendent for times without number.”

1. Forums
  2. » Hallelu( JAH)
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/29/2024 at 02:24:31