Of all the angels mentioned in the bible, which one is the 'MOST HIGH'

The Anointed

Reply Tue 19 Mar, 2024 02:59 am
@The Anointed,
A hint, He used to be a human.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Tue 19 Mar, 2024 03:01 pm
You must be thinking of Profesional golfer Angel Cabrera who was once human, but is now calked El Pato, The Duck, because of his waddling gait.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Tue 19 Mar, 2024 06:05 pm
@The Anointed,
Probably Satan.
jespah

Reply Tue 19 Mar, 2024 06:31 pm
Farrah Fawcett?
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2024 02:29 am
@hightor,
Quote:
Probably Satan.

So close mate. Metatron is called by the Hebrews, ‘’King of the angels’’ and ‘’Prince of the world’’ In Jewish apocrypha and early Kabbalah, 'Metatron' is the name that Enoch received after his transformation into an angel.

Genesis reveals that at the age of 365, Enoch was carried up to the throne of the Most-High in the creation and was anointed as his heir and successor.

It was the only begotten heir of the throne of the MOST-HIGH in the creation who was mankind the most high in the creation.
Seizan

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2024 04:45 am
Me.

I was.

Still am.

Yep...
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2024 06:06 am
@The Anointed,
Antediluvian cosmology is a real hoot.
The Anointed

Reply Fri 22 Mar, 2024 05:34 am
@hightor,
Quote:
Antediluvian cosmology is a real hoot.

You will understand later, why what is written has been written.

You will have noticed the difference between the two accounts of creation in Genesis 1, and Genesis two.

Genesis 1, begins with a world of darkness, and out of the darkness came light 'The first generational hydrogen stars,' then the dome that separates the condensing solar cloud from the greater galactic cloud that was formed with the implosion of our star, which galactic cloud was beginning to revolve around the black hole, which was created by the gravitational collapse of our hydrogen star, then the formation of the planets from the condensing Solar cloud.

And the microscopic life forms evolving within the oceans of our earth after the planets of the solar system had been created, then because of its great compression, the core of the condensing Solar cloud finally reached about 10 million Kelvin and the hydrogen nuclei started fusing together to produce helium nuclei and a lot of energy. It was then that our Sun "TURNED ON" and burst into light and life, which explosive force produced the strong winds called T-Tauri winds named after the prototype star in the constellation Taurus.

These winds swept out the rest of the nebula that was not already incorporated into the planets, creating the Oort cloud, or the Opik-Oort cloud, which is named after Jan Oort, which is a spherical cloud that surrounds our solar system, a cloud of predominantly icy objects such as comets that are comprised of mainly hydrogen, oxygen=water, ammonia and methane, and extends up to about a light year from the sun and defines the cosmographical boundary of our Solar System and the region of the suns gravitational dominance. Here is the Firmament, the great spherical vault or bubble, within which is found the sun, moons and planets of our solar system, the dome of ice above us and all around us.

Then, the myriads of aquatic life=forms evolving within the oceans, the first to break free of the watery world were the insects, then the amphibian’s, the reptiles, the mammal’s and finally the crowning glory and finishing touch to the physical creation, ‘’MANKIND’’, the Most-High to stand on the ladder of evolution, to who God said, ‘’Have many children, so that your descendants will live all over the world and bring it under their control. I am putting you in charge of the fish, the birds and all the wild beasts etc, He made Mankind ‘Lord of all creatures.

This was not ‘ADAM’ who was created after the universe had been completed. Created on an earth, barren of plants, birds, and land animals, yet the seeds of the previous plants were still viable in the earth and it was these pre-existing seeds, with which the creator of Adam planted for him a garden.

Catch you later mate.
The Anointed

Reply Fri 22 Mar, 2024 05:04 pm
@The Anointed,
Continued from previous post.

Christ is the English term for the Greek Χριστός (Khristós) meaning "the anointed one" It is a translation of the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Māšîaḥ), usually transliterated into English as Messiah or Mashiach. The Hebrew word translated "anointed" is the verb form of the noun "Messiah."

"The Book of the Secrets of Enoch" 22: 8; "And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord with his lips said to me: "Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before my face into eternity."

[WHO IS THIS LORD WHO CHOSE ENOCH TO STAND BEFORE HIS FACE INTO ETERNITY.]

And the archistratiege Michael lifted me up, and led me before the Lord’s face.
[Archistratege. Or, "the commander of the armies of the nations, named Michael."]

And the Most-High said to the glorious creatures that surrounded him, tempting them: "Let Enoch stand before my face into eternity," and the glorious creatures bowed down to the Lord, and said: "Let Enoch go [Or be released] according to Thy word."

[WHY IS THIS LORD ONLY SUROUNDED BY GLORIOUS SPIRITUAL CREATURES]

And the Lord said to Michael: "Go take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of my glory."

And Michael did thus as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its smell mild, shining like the sun’s rays, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones.

To translate something is to change it from one form to another. Hebrews 11: 5; “By faith Enoch was translated so that he should not experience death, and he was not found because God had translated him.”

[THE AUTHOR OF HEBREWS COULD NOT HAVE KNOWN THAT UNLESS HE HAD READ FROM THE BOOKS OF ENOCH]

Which books were cherished by the early Christians and held in great reverence by many of the church Fathers, including Irenaeus, Origen and Tertullian right up until the fourth century, when they were banned by dogmatic Roman authorities such as Hilary, Jerome and Augustine, and by the end of the fourth century, they were condemned as being heretical, and they finally passed out of circulation by the middle of the fifth century and were thought lost for millennia.

Enoch the Christ, the one anointed as the successor to the throne of ‘The Most High’ in the creation.

Hebrews 10, 5-7; For this reason, when Christ was about to come into the world, he said to God: "You do not want sacrifices and offerings, but you have prepared a body for me. You are not pleased with animals burned whole on the altar or with sacrifices to take away sins. Then I said, 'Here I am, to do your will, O God, just as it is written of me in the book of the Law.' "
The body that the Most-High in the creation had prepared for his chosen heir [Enoch the SON OF MAN, was the man Jesus, who, on the day he was baptised, was filled with the spirit of the Son of Man which descended upon him in the form of a dove as the heavenly voice was heard to say, ‘You are my son, THIS DAY I have begotten thee.
The Anointed

Reply Sat 23 Mar, 2024 12:12 am
@The Anointed,
Quote:
Christ is the English term for the Greek Χριστός (Khristós) meaning "the anointed one" It is a translation of the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Māšîaḥ), usually transliterated into English as Messiah or Mashiach. The Hebrew word translated "anointed" is the verb form of the noun "Messiah."

When was the man Jesus anointed, by whom was the man Jesus anointed and why was the man Jesus anointed?.
The Anointed

Reply Sat 23 Mar, 2024 07:52 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
When was the man Jesus anointed, by whom was the man Jesus anointed and why was the man Jesus anointed?.

When was the man Jesus anointed,
John 12, 1-8; ''Six days before the Passover'' , Jesus went to Bethany, the home of Lazarus, the man he had raised from death. 2They prepared a dinner for him there, which Martha helped to serve; Lazarus was one of those who were sitting at the table with Jesus. 3Then Mary took half a litre of a very expensive perfume made of pure nard, poured it on Jesus' feet, and wiped them with her hair. The sweet smell of the perfume filled the whole house. 4One of Jesus' disciples, Judas Iscariot — the one who was going to betray him — said, 5“Why wasn't this perfume sold for 300 silver coins and the money given to the poor?” 6He said this, not because he cared about the poor, but because he was a thief. He carried the money bag and would help himself from it.
7But Jesus said, “Leave her alone! Let her keep what she has for the day of my burial. 8You will always have poor people with you, but you will not always have me.”

By whom was the man Jesus anointed?
Matthew 26, 6-12; Jesus was in Bethany at the house of Simon, a man who had suffered from a dreaded skin disease. 7While Jesus was eating,''A woman came to him with an alabaster jar filled with an expensive perfume, which she poured on his head.'' 8The disciples saw this and became angry. “Why all this waste?” they asked. 9“This perfume could have been sold for a large amount and the money given to the poor!”

10Jesus knew what they were saying, so he said to them, “Why are you bothering this woman? It is a fine and beautiful thing that she has done for me. 11You will always have poor people with you, but you will not always have me. 12What she did was to pour this perfume on my body to get me ready for burial.

Why was the man Jesus anointed?.
Mark 14,3-8; Jesus was in Bethany at the house of Simon, a man who had suffered from a dreaded skin disease. While Jesus was eating, a woman came in with an alabaster jar full of a very expensive perfume made of pure nard. She broke the jar and poured the perfume on Jesus’ head. 4Some of the people there became angry and said to one another, “What was the use of wasting the perfume? 5It could have been sold for more than three hundred silver coinsv and the money given to the poor!” And they criticized her harshly.

6 But Jesus said, “Leave her alone! Why are you bothering her? She has done a fine and beautiful thing for me. 7*You will always have poor people with you, and any time you want to, you can help them. But you will not always have me. 8She did what she could; ''she poured perfume on my body to prepare it ahead of time for burial.''

The name Lazarus means ‘’Without hope of Terminal’’ Lazarus is Simon with the dreaded skin disease who had two sisters by the name Martha and Mary.

Unlike Matthew and John who were disciples of Jesus and Mark, who is believed to be the son of Peter, Luke’s gospel was not written first hand, but from second hand stories and he tells of the time that Jesus was sitting at the table of Simon when a woman who had lived a sinful life who was familiar with the house of Simon and well known by him, walked into the room and anointed Jesus, see Luke 7, 36-50..

So there we have it, the man Jesus was anointed six days before his crucifixion, by a woman who had lived a sinful life, and was anointed in preparation for his death. Unlike Enoch who was anointed as the heir and successor to the throne of the MOST-HIGH..

Enoch who spent three days in the valley of man, before being reborn on earth from two physical parents.

John 3, 7-13,

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 24 Mar, 2024 11:56 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Of all the angels mentioned in the bible, which one is the 'MOST HIGH'

I'm guessing this one:

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/2687399_15309_jpeg003da070f52407e56442619c120093d4
The Anointed

Reply Sun 24 Mar, 2024 03:05 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I walk with and I talk with an angel
He picks me up each time that I fall down
He's one who knows and understands my heartaches
For just like me, He himself had fallen down

But like the serpent Moses lifted in the desert
He himself was lifted up upon a tree
Now He sits beside our Father in the heavens
Where He intercedes with God for fools like me. .... The Anointed.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Sat 30 Mar, 2024 01:11 pm
The most important thing cannot be talked about. The second most important thing refers to the first thing, the divine, and is always expressed in metaphor, therefore, it's usually misunderstood. The third thing we talk about is everything else.
The Anointed

Reply Sat 30 Mar, 2024 03:05 pm
@coluber2001,
Exodus 23, 20-21. “Behold, I send an angel before you, to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place which I have prepared. 21 Give heed to him and hearken to his voice, do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgression; for my name is in him.
The Anointed

Reply Sat 30 Mar, 2024 06:40 pm
@The Anointed,
Sandalphron and Metatron are post human angels, Metatron is the name that was given to Enoch after he had been translated from a body of corruptible matter into a glorious body of incorruptible light, and Sandalphron, who is erroneously thought by some to be Metatron’s twin, is in fact Elijah’s angelic name after he was carried up to stand beside Enoch and was also transfigured.

Metatron is also mentioned in the Pseudepigrapha, most prominently in the Hebrew Book of Enoch (also called Third Enoch), in which his grand title, "The lesser YHVH" (The Son of the MOST-HIGH) resurfaces. It is also said that Metatron. The anointed one=CHRIST, was the angel who guided Israel through the wilderness. The Hebrew ‘JHVH’ translated to English, as seen in Exodus 3: 14; means, ‘I Am.’

The Zohar is a foundational work in the literature of Jewish mystical thought known as Kabbalah. It is a group of books including commentary on the mystical aspects of the Torah (the five books of Moses) and scriptural interpretations as well as material on mysticism and the Zohar describes Metatron as the "KING OF THE ANGELS” This corresponds closely with Maimonides' description of the Talmudic "PRINCE OF THE WORLD", traditionally associated with Metatron, as the core "Active Intellect.

Gershom Scholem suggests that the name (The Lesser YHWH) was deliberately omitted from later copies of the Talmud. Although Extra-talmudic mystical texts such as Sefer Hekhalot do speak of a "lesser YHWH", apparently deriving the concept from Exodus 23:21, which mentions an angel of whom God says "my name [understood as YHVH,] is in him".

Exodus 23: 20-21; “Behold, I send an angel before you, to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place which I have prepared. Give heed to him and hearken to his voice, do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgression; for my name is in him.
0 Replies

FredBquick

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2024 03:18 pm
Biblically only God is called Most High, there is no other. There is no heir to God. God is Eternal. The highest of the creatures, from God who has no limit, is an angelic being, the one who rebeled and is called the devil, and Satan. Yet still another mighty Angelic being, known as Michael, was able to cast that one out, which will not again come to the heavenly realms, in which all is submitted to the ways meant by the Creator. This earth is meant to be that way too, and it is not, because of our rebellion with sin against God, and with curse that spreads with this, though we could submit to how God meant it to be, and we may yet repent for the provided opportunity for restoration.
The Anointed

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2024 06:59 pm
@FredBquick,
Quote:
Biblically only God is called Most High, there is no other. There is no heir to God. God is Eternal. The highest of the creatures, from God who has no limit, is an angelic being, the one who rebeled and is called the devil, and Satan. Yet still another mighty Angelic being, known as Michael, was able to cast that one out, which will not again come to the heavenly realms, in which all is submitted to the ways meant by the Creator. This earth is meant to be that way too, and it is not, because of our rebellion with sin against God, and with curse that spreads with this, though we could submit to how God meant it to be, and we may yet repent for the provided opportunity for restoration.

Is God's son a God ?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2024 07:59 pm
@FredBquick,
G*D gave us free will without providing a user's manual.

1. Forums
  2. » WHO IS THE GREATEST ANGEL.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 06:27:42