please give me some advices

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2024 04:54 am
Respected ,

I am writing to seek your advice and guidance as I have been troubled by a problem for a long time. This issue involves an elderly religious leader who holds a certain position and is supported by other religious leaders and practitioners.He is also a professor at a renowned Buddhist college of the Five Sciences in Tibet, China. He has a perverted psychology, which he refers to as his own bad habit, that is, he enjoys using his mental powers to scratch other people's private parts, causing them great distress, but he does not regard himself as disgusting. I too have been harassed by him inexplicably, and what is particularly excessive is that I have been harassed continuously in my private parts for as long as 11 months.However, I have found some confusing and concerning aspects of his behavior and character.

Firstly, this religious leader is very concerned about his reputation, although he may not appear to be on the surface. Although he has good relationships with other religious leaders and practitioners, they treat him like a child. However, he seems to have difficulty in thinking and understanding others, which is probably due to his age and a mental disorder he has had since childhood, making him behave immaturely and giving others an impression of lacking self-esteem.

Yet, the complexity of the issue does not end there. Recently, I have discovered that the essence of this religious leader is not as pure as his appearance suggests. He seems to have a distorted psychology and an obsession with lust. He has tried to impose on me some so-called past life connections, claiming that we have some sort of relationship, like he was my teacher in a past life or that we were classmates. He has even told me some details about sexual behavior, even mentioning the use of lubricating oil. Recently, he expressed his desire to make me his consort in a future life, although he himself knows that it is inappropriate.

Furthermore, what bothers me very much is that during a bath in March 2023, I did not notice anything amiss. However, in October, this religious leader suddenly told me that he had molested my body and tried to make me fabricate a story to prove his innocence. Since then, he has continued to molest my body every day, sometimes even preventing me from falling asleep at night. When I asked him why he did this, he claimed that he wanted to take me as his disciple. However, I believe that he is unworthy of being my teacher, as he does not possess noble character. He likes to grab people's buttocks and call it a habit, and he even asked me to declare myself as a homosexual to protect himself. Moreover, I have noticed that despite being an elderly practitioner, he seems to have no other outstanding qualities besides having a famous late Nyingma master as his teacher. He cannot understand topics that are slightly complex, and his claim to want to take me as his disciple is probably just an excuse to make me his consort.

I have been arguing with this religious leader about his molestation of my body for over 11 months, but we have not reached any conclusion yet. I have apologized to him and forgiven him as he requested, but for some reason, he is not satisfied. He seems to be very worried that I might know some of his secret sins and that I will spread rumors about him. Now, he still molests my body every day, which is truly intolerable. I am hoping to email some wise person in the Buddhist community to get on how to get rid of this mental illness. Please provide me with some suggestions, for which I would be most grateful.

Also, he and I are not in a master-disciple relationship.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my letter, and I look forward your reply.

Sincerely,
A regular person not affiliated with Buddhism
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 204 • Replies: 5

Glennn

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2024 10:15 am
Tell him that at this time on this planet, his duty is to stimulate that which will stop all suffering. Ask him how his stimulation of your genitals takes precedence over the suffering of others.

And if he absolutely can't help himself, then tell him to stimulate a certain Israeli's human side in such a way that he will stop hating and killing innocent human beings.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2024 01:05 pm
@dismjuist,
Don't argue with this guy. Just get out of there and report him to the authorities.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2024 11:02 pm
@dismjuist,
He might be a religious leader but he's also an abuser and has used his position to sexually abuse you and perhaps others as well.

Sexual abuse of a minor/dependent is a crime. Please call the authorities so they can arrest him and he won't be able to continue with his perverted sexual abuse and hurt you and/or others. Report him at once! This has been going on for far too long.
0 Replies

Seizan

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2024 07:26 pm
"... he enjoys using his mental powers to scratch other people's private parts, causing them great distress ..."

Mental powers, everybody.

Clearly, professional help is called for.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 13 Mar, 2024 06:25 am
CALL THE COPS.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » please give me some advices
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 02:05:40