Explain the existence of existence ?

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2024 05:17 pm
Article Alan McDougall 2023

A Transcendent Uncreated, Uncaused Cause is the only explanation for the origin and existence of the universe:

The very existence of the material universe demands an explanation beyond what can be accounted for through natural causality alone.

For all effects within the universe have causes, yet the universe itself cannot be its own cause, as that would be logically incoherent - nothing can create itself from nothing.

Nor can an infinite regress of natural causes explain the origin and finely-tuned order we observe, as under such a model the present effect would never occur.

There must exist, at the foundation of all existence, an uncreated First Cause, transcending the natural world yet bringing it into being.

All evidence points to this Cause being a transcendent eternal Mind.

Not bound by the flow of linear time. Existing in an
*"Ever Now"*

What magnificent wonders will we behold

Only an eternal, immaterial Intellect could design and sustain a universe of such immense complexity, precision and purpose as ours without itself being subject to the constraints of material reality. Life, consciousness and freedom will demonstrate the fingerprints of intelligent design throughout creation.

No naturalistic hypothesis proposing blind forces, random mutations or multiple universes can account for the unfathomable design manifest in even the most basic physical laws and constants.

Materialism has no answer for the hard problem of consciousness in an apparently purposeless cosmos.

Therefore, only an eternal, uncaused, immaterial and omnipotent Mind - a Creator - furnishes a sufficient and rational explanation for why there is something rather than nothing, why the universe exhibits fine-tuning and purpose consistent with its having been brought into existence by a supreme intelligence. All other alternatives fail upon close philosophical scrutiny.

Take Richard Dawkins.

"A quote.

"*THERE IS NO GOD AND RICHARD DAWKINS IS HIS PROPHET"*

Exactly what has this miserable old man achieved with his thousand of debates, mocking people who believe in a Creator

Absolutely nothing.

Which is more logical

1.Absolutely nothing created everything?

2.Or something someone created everything?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 760 • Replies: 35
No top replies

The Anointed

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2024 07:17 pm
@AlanMcDougall,
The first law of thermodynamics is the same as the first law of conservation and that is, that energy can neither be created or destroyed. If energy cannot be created, then it always was, and If it can never be destroyed, it always will be. Therefore, according to this law, energy must be eternal, having neither beginning or end. Energy can be and is converted to that which we perceive as matter. In fact, this apparent material universe at the time of the Big Bang, was pure electromagnetic energy, which, in my opinion was spewed out of a ‘WHITE HOLE,’ in the trillions upon trillions of degrees, which has been converted to that which we perceive as matter, only to be reconverted to its original form as electromagnetic energy during the phase of the Big Crunch.

If you believe that a universe of mindless matter has produced beings with intrinsic ends, [in Kantian terminology, an end-in-itself] --------- self- replication capabilities, and “coded chemistry”? Then you must accept that it is the eternal energy, which has neither beginning or end, that has become this material universe and has developed a mind that is the compilation of all the information gathered by all the diverse life-forms that it [The Eternal Energy] has become, the collective consciousness of all that it is.

Every living thing within this apparent boundless cosmos, are merely information gatherers for the eternal energy which manifests itself as this living universe and is all that exists and is, ’The Great Thought’ the collective consciousness of all that exists.
At any given point in time, you are no more than inches away from a spider, fly, ant, or any other of the many information gatherers of the eternal, who is all that exists.

Jeremiah 23: 23-24; “I am a God who is everywhere and not in one place only. No one can hide where I cannot see him. Do you not know that I am everywhere in heaven and on earth? He has eyes and ears throughout the entire universe

This nano technology, it really frightens me
They can make a flying camera that looks just like a bee
Can spiders, ants, and house flies transmit the things I say
Can our words and all our actions be recorded every day?

I remember back when I was young, I’s no more’n a lad
Sometimes I’d be at home alone and doin something bad
And I’d turn mums crucifix around so He couldn’t see me do it
But now I think of all this nano stuff and I think I might have blew it

Once you understand that God is all, you’d have to be half blind
Not to realise that everything feeds into that great mind
All them spiders in the corners, ants in every crack and nook,
Were filming everything I did, now it’s recorded in Gods book.

But that don’t really bother me, cos I know it’s tightly sealed
And only one’s allowed to open it---and you know? Somehow I feel
He’s not the sort what runs around accusing everyone
And though He lives in me, one day I’ll be, in Him, God’s only Son. . . . . The Anointed.
The Anointed

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2024 07:42 pm
@The Anointed,
440 BC - Democritus and Leucippus suggested the idea of the atom, an indivisible particle that all matter is made of. To the ancient Greeks the word atom meant indivisible. It was used to describe the smallest indivisible piece of a matter. Atom was derived from the Greek word atomon or atomos meaning indestructible.

In the days of Paul, it was believed by faith alone, that all visible matter in the universe was built by the gathering together of smaller and invisible particles. Today we know this to be a fact, Matter is but the gathering together of invisible molecules, created by the gathering together of invisible atoms, which themselves are created from the gathering of invisible sub-atomic particles that are formed from Photons or wave particles, which are not particles at all, although generally regarded as discrete stable elementary particles, having zero mass, no electric charge, yet carrying angular and linear momentum. . . . . . . . . From the seemingly nothingness was the world created.

In fact, it has now been revealed that matter is no more than an illusion. Quantum physicists discovered that so called physical atoms are made up of vortices of energy that are constantly spinning and vibrating, each one radiating its own unique energy signature.

If you observe the composition of an atom with a microscope you would see a small, invisible tornado-like vortex, with a number of infinitely small energy vortices called quarks and photons. These are what make up the structure of the atom. As you focused in closer and closer on the structure of the atom, you would see nothing, you would observe a physical void. The atom has no physical structure, we have no physical structure, physical things really don’t have any physical structure! Atoms are made out of invisible energy, not tangible matter.

Energy can be and is converted to that which we perceive as matter. In fact, this apparent material universe at the time of the Big Bang, was, according to the most popular theory of the creation of this universe, pure electromagnetic energy, which, In my Opinion, was spewed out of a WHITE HOLE, in the trillions upon trillions of degrees, or, according to scientific measurements (180 million trillion, trillion degrees Fahrenheit), which electromagnetic energy has been converted to that which we perceive as matter, only to be reconverted to its original form as electromagnetic energy during the phase of the Big Crunch, when all will be ripped apart atom by atom, subatomic particle by subatomic particle, and fall as fire into the Great Abyss, or Black Hole that is connected to a White Hole at the end of an Einstein Rosen bridge that connects the two.

Pioneering physicist Sir James Jeans wrote: “The stream of knowledge is heading toward a non-mechanical reality; the universe begins to look more like ‘A GREAT THOUGHT’ than like a great machine. Mind no longer appears to be an accidental intruder into the realm of matter, we ought rather hail it as the creator and governor of the realm of matter. (R. C. Henry, “The Mental Universe”; Nature 436:29, 2005)

This would appear to compliment Paul’s statement in Romans 1: 18-23; that the eternal, who has neither beginning or end, had made himself manifest as this visible cosmos, and all that can be known about the eternal has been made plain to us in the creation itself, which is the eternal invisible MIND, ‘The GREAT THOUGHT’ made visible as it has evolved today.

And that which we call God, through whom all things were created, by whom all things were created and for whom all things were created, the God, who is one, the great singularity in who all things exist, is the same today as it was yesterday and will be into all eternity. It is the eternal constant, in that it has been constantly evolving, and will continue to evolve from everlasting to everlasting. The only mind that can cease to evolve, is the mind that has ceased to exist.
0 Replies

Neal2

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2024 09:39 pm
@AlanMcDougall,
Start at John 1 verse 1 and Genesis 1 verse 1.
The Anointed

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2024 11:07 pm
@Neal2,
Quote:
Start at John 1 verse 1

The root to the word “BRAHMAN” originally meant “SPEECH”, much the same as the “LOGOS” is said to mean ‘WORD.
Shabda or sabda stands for word manifested by sound ('verbal') and such a word has innate power to convey a particular sense or meaning (Artha). According to the Nyaya and the Vaisheshika schools, Shabda means verbal testimony; to the Sanskrit grammarians, Yaska, Panini and Katyayana it meant a unit of language or speech or vac.

Shabda OR SHABDA STANDS FOR ‘WORD’ MANIFESTED BY SOUND [VERBAL]
Bhartrhari speaks about the creative power of shabda, the manifold universe is a creation of Shabda Brahman
The Rig Veda states that Brahman extends as far as Vāc and has hymns in praise of ‘SPEECH AS THE CREATOR.’ Time is the creative power of Shabda Brahman.

John 1; In the beginning was the Word [Logos] and the Word was with God and was God.
Just as our words are the audible expression of the spirit that is we, the visible universe is the word=expression of the invisible ‘GREAT THOUGHT.

The Greek word “LOGOS” which has been translated as “WORD”, should be seen as ‘The thoughts in the eternal mind which are to be expressed.

The term, “LOGOS” pertains to the very plan from the outset.
In Sanskrit the similar meaning is given in the use of the word 'vac.' Vac means word. But in Sanskrit teachings of the Sanatana Dharma, vac has many levels. Including where the word is first considered as being in the mind as ‘A THOUGHT,’ and not as the spoken word or speech.

The Logos/word, should be seen as the gathered information of past aeons that is waiting to be expressed. The LOGOS is in fact, the invisible living COSMIC mind, (THE GREAT THOUGHT) in which is gathered all of the information of every life form that it has become, and should be seen as, ‘The essential divine reality of the universe, the eternal spirit from which all being originates, and to which all must return at the close of each period of universal activity.

Quote:
and Genesis 1 verse 1.

Genesis 1; In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Please define ‘’The Beginning.’’

Neal2

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2024 01:59 pm
@The Anointed,
Hi Anointed. I pray that you are doing well!!!
Genesis 1:1 is talking about the beginning of CREATION. God existed before creation.lll
The Anointed

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2024 10:02 pm
@Neal2,
Quote:
Genesis 1:1 is talking about the beginning of CREATION. God existed before creation.lll

So then, according to your belief how long before the creation did God come into existence?
Neal2

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2024 08:46 pm
@The Anointed,
God has always existed and is not bound by time.
The Anointed

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2024 09:46 pm
@Neal2,
Quote:
God has always existed and is not bound by time.

That which became God may have always existed. But does that necessarily mean that the God as we know him, has always existed.

Has God the creator evolved from that which has no beginning and no end.
PoliteMight

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2024 10:08 am
@AlanMcDougall,
A. To live.
B. Purpose
C. We are in prison ( A cacoon ) and this is one big test
The Anointed

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2024 04:06 pm
@PoliteMight,
Quote:
Re: AlanMcDougall (Post 7352554)
A. To live.
B. Purpose
C. We are in prison ( A cacoon ) and this is one big test

In a way, that is correct. We are in the process of becoming that which we were designed to become from the very beginning.

Just as man had developed within the bodies of our animal ancestors, so too, the SON OF MAN [a non physical species] is currently developing within the body of EVE [The androgynous body of mankind] and through great pain and suffering will she bear that child.

As the earth crawling caterpillar builds its own tomb [cocoon] in which it dies and decomposes into bodily juices from which the beautiful flying creature is created, [The whole purpose for the life of the earth crawling caterpillar.] so too, EVE must die before the real process begins.

This body that you see It isn’t really me
It’s but the womb in which I’m being formed
For I am spirit, I am mind
And it’s the only place you’ll find
‘Who I Am’ until the day I’m finally born
For I will not be free, until this body that you see
Has returned to the dust from whence it came
It’s then that I’ll be born from this womb in which I’m formed
To carry on in life’s eternal game. …. The Anointed
0 Replies

Neal2

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2024 05:10 pm
@The Anointed,
God, Who has revealed Himself in part to mankind, has always existed and never changes. He is perfect and has no need to evolve.
The Anointed

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2024 06:41 pm
@Neal2,
Quote:
God, Who has revealed Himself in part to mankind, has always existed and never changes. He is perfect and has no need to evolve.

Pioneering physicist Sir James Jeans wrote: “The stream of knowledge is heading toward a non-mechanical reality; the universe begins to look more like ‘A GREAT THOUGHT’ than like a great machine. Mind no longer appears to be an accidental intruder into the realm of matter, we ought rather hail it as the creator and governor of the realm of matter. (R. C. Henry, “The Mental Universe”; Nature 436:29, 2005)

The first law of thermodynamics is the same as the first law of conservation and that is, that energy can neither be created or destroyed. If energy cannot be created, then it always was, and If it can never be destroyed, it always will be. Therefore, according to this law, energy must be eternal, having neither beginning or end. Energy can be and is converted to that which we perceive as matter. In fact, this apparent material universe at the time of the Big Bang, was pure electromagnetic energy, which, in my opinion was spewed out of a ‘WHITE HOLE,’ in the trillions upon trillions of degrees, which has been converted to that which we perceive as matter, only to be reconverted to its original form as electromagnetic energy during the phase of the Big Crunch.

If you believe that a universe of mindless matter has produced beings with intrinsic ends, [in Kantian terminology, an end-in-itself] --------- self- replication capabilities, and “coded chemistry”? Then you must accept that it is the eternal energy, which has neither beginning or end, that has become this material universe and has developed a mind that is the compilation of all the information gathered by all the diverse life-forms that ‘IT’ [The Eternal Energy] has become and is the collective consciousness of all that it is.

Every living thing within this apparent boundless cosmos, are merely information gatherers for the eternal energy which manifests itself as this living universe and is all that exists and is, ’The Great Thought’ the collective consciousness of all that exists. At any given point in time, you are no more than inches away from a spider, fly, ant, or any other of the many information gatherers of the eternal, who is all that exists.

Jeremiah 23: 23-24; “I am a God who is everywhere and not in one place only. No one can hide where I cannot see him. Do you not know that I am everywhere in heaven and on earth? He has eyes and ears throughout the entire universe.

Paul’s statement in Romans 1: 18-23; says that the eternal, who has neither beginning or end, had made himself manifest as this visible cosmos, and all that can be known about the eternal has been made plain to us in the creation itself, which is the eternal invisible MIND, ‘The GREAT THOUGHT’ made visible as it has evolved today.

And that which we call God, through whom all things were created, by whom all things were created and for whom all things were created, the God, who is one, the great singularity in who all things exist, is the same today as it was yesterday and will be into all eternity. It is the eternal constant, in that it has been constantly evolving, and will continue to evolve from everlasting to everlasting. The only mind that can cease to evolve, is the mind that has ceased to exist.

Now, if you wish to trace ‘WHO YOU ARE’ back to your very beginning, you can say ‘WHO I AM’ began as mindless energy, which has evolved to become ‘WHO I AM’ today.

But Moses said to God, “If I come to the Israelites and say to them, 'The God of your ancestors has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is his name? ' what shall I say to them?” God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” He said further, “Thus you shall say to the Israelites, 'I AM has sent me to you.
Neal2

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2024 08:32 pm
@The Anointed,
People know that God exists.
However, people make a lot of mistakes about God. They need God to reveal Himself to them.
The Anointed

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2024 09:36 pm
@Neal2,
Quote:

Not all people.

Quote:
However, people make a lot of mistakes about God. They need God to reveal Himself to them.

Romans 1-18; God's anger is revealed from heaven against all the sin and evil of the people whose evil ways prevent the truth from being known. God punishes them, because what can be known about God is plain to them, for God himself made it plain. Ever since God created the world, his invisible qualities, both his eternal power and his divine nature, have been clearly seen; they are perceived in the creation itself. So those people have no excuse at all! They know God, but they do not give him the honour that belongs to him, nor do they thank him. Instead, their thoughts have become complete nonsense, and their empty minds are filled with darkness. They say they are wise, but they are fools; instead of worshipping the immortal God, they worship images made to look like mortal human beings etcetera.

I hope that you are not one of those who worship God in the image of a human being. [The man Jesus]

0 Replies

steve reid

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2024 12:58 am
@Neal2,
Neal2 wrote:

People can assume or have faith that God exists, but no one can know God exists because there is no evidence that God exists

Neal2 wrote:

They need God to reveal Himself to them.

Exactly

When it comes to faith, it is something I don't have, I don't know why I don't have faith only that I don't have it
Neal2

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2024 04:14 pm
@steve reid,
Please read Romans 1:18-23.
People know that God exists. However,the more that they deny this fact, the more numb they become to this fact.
If a person seeks to discover who this God/Creator is then God will reveal Himself to the person.
So, we should all know that a Personal God exists
Neal2

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2024 04:27 pm
@Neal2,
So, we now need to find out whether Judaism or Christianity is correct. I was born and raised Jewish but realized that Jesus was indeed the Messiah of Israel. Jesus is the utmost Revelation Of God.
Within the subject of Christianity there have been Gnostics, Judaizers, Jehovah Witnesses, Mormans, and other cults that differ on things like the Nature of Jesus and Grace vs. Works Salvation.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2024 04:51 pm
@steve reid,
Quote:
People can assume or have faith that God exists, but no one can know God exists because there is no evidence that God exists

Sorry Steve, but God reveals himself to all those who have eyes to see. All that can be known about God is plain to them, for God himself made it plain. Ever since God created the world, his invisible qualities, both his eternal power and his divine nature, have been clearly seen; they are perceived in the creation itself.

God has manifested himself as this living universe, so that all could see and understand him.

If there is no observer, there is no physical universe, only a shimmering vibrating world of pure energy.

A tree falling in the forest makes no sound unless there is a created ear, sound is only created when the silent shock waves from the falling tree hit the created ear drum and are converted to electric pulses that are sent to the created brain where those silent waves are perceived as sound.

The sweet aroma of your gardens flowers does not exist unless there is a created nostril there, which can breathe in the scentless molecules which the created brain then perceives as A scent. Take away the created tongue, the created nerve ends, the created eyes, etcetera and there is nothing but the eternal energy which has neither beginning or end and which has become all that exists.

It has now been revealed that matter is no more than an illusion. Quantum physicists discovered that so called physical atoms are made up of vortices of energy that are constantly spinning and vibrating, each one radiating its own unique energy signature.

If you observe the composition of an atom with a microscope you would see a small, invisible tornado-like vortex, with a number of infinitely small energy vortices called quarks and photons. These are what make up the structure of the atom. As you focused in closer and closer on the structure of the atom, you would see nothing, you would observe a physical void. The atom has no physical structure, we have no physical structure, physical things really don’t have any physical structure! Atoms are made out of invisible energy, not tangible matter.

Energy can be and is converted to that which we perceive as matter. In fact, this apparent material universe at the time of the Big Bang, was, according to the most popular theory of the creation of this universe, pure electromagnetic energy, which, In my Opinion, was spewed out of a WHITE HOLE, in the trillions upon trillions of degrees, or, according to scientific measurements (180 million trillion, trillion degrees Fahrenheit), which electromagnetic energy has been converted to that which we perceive as matter, only to be reconverted to its original form as electromagnetic energy during the phase of the Big Crunch, when all will be ripped apart atom by atom, subatomic particle by subatomic particle, and fall as fire into the Great Abyss, or Black Hole that is connected to a White Hole at the end of an Einstein Rosen bridge that connects the two.

steve reid

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2024 08:41 am
@Neal2,
Neal2 wrote:

Please read Romans 1:18-23.
People know that God exists. However,the more that they deny this fact, the more numb they become to this fact.
If a person seeks to discover who this God/Creator is then God will reveal Himself to the person.
So, we should all know that a Personal God exists

I read the 6 passages, but none gives proof that God exists, only 19 and 20 seemed relevant and 21 Presupposes I know God, which I don't.

1:19 Whatever it is that is plain to see, I'm not seeing it, God has not made it plain to me.
1:20 The creation of the world is not proof that God exists.

I don't deny the existence of God, I simply don't have faith.

1. Forums
  2. » Explain the existence of existence ?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 11:26:17