What shoul I do guys!?

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2024 03:45 am
I met a guy online and after many times we found out that we share a lot common interests! I mean it's kinda normal,but I really feel comfortable around him I started growing feelings for him without showing it OFC ...I'm not gonna tell him beacause I feel he doesn't reciprocate feelings with me:(( I don't know what to do!! Because I rejected a lot of men but this is my first time feeling like that ...That I really want him to be my partner!

jespah

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2024 06:15 am
@eottohaek,
eottohaek wrote:

...I'm not gonna tell him ....
This is a poor decision on your part.

Many people are utterly clueless. You won't get what you want in life by hanging back and wishing and hoping someone will catch the hints you're dropping or will read your mind.

Spoiler alert: if he's like over 95% of all humans, then he won't.

Ask him out for coffee and tell him you'd like your next time out together to be a real date. And see what he says. He may feel the same way and think you aren't into him. You will never know unless you make things crystal clear.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
eottohaek

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2024 09:48 am
@jespah,
bro ! I really needed to hear that but he lives so far from me which make it more difficult.

I'm so thankful thank u sm
jespah

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2024 03:33 pm
@eottohaek,
You're welcome but I'm a dudette Very Happy
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2024 12:03 pm
@eottohaek,
This happen to my little brother twice. Was with one and slept with her, she wanted a kid from him, heavy drinker, was rude to me. The other one actually making a business for herself, father is passed away and is with her mom, and he eventually got her pregnant. Honestly I am happy he is with the second one because his first first before these two literally removed her gentiles and owns her own house out mid-west.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What shoul I do guys!?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 01:23:47