If I described a lizard would you identify it?

DrewDad

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2005 11:00 pm
I did not say a fate worse than "Darwin's."
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2005 11:46 pm
There's npthing wrong with huntin', shootin' and fishin'..........I spent all day yesterday connected to the end of a high tech carbon fibre pole, trying to outwit a 4 ounce Perch.

The Perch won.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2005 12:05 am
Dove hunting: the clueless in pursuit of the brainless . . .
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2005 09:00 am
next year, PA is planning a robin season.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2005 09:02 am
Wouldn't surprise me . . . is that some kinda "shoot the bystander" lottery to see how many civilians get in the line of fire?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2005 09:08 am
Im not agin hunting . I will occasionally take a small 410 out and try to shoot a R_A_B_B_I_T. I just feel that shooting doves and woodcocks and quail is a grand waste of resources. I think that our state bird (The Ruffled grouse) is nearing endangered status, so the DCNR, in its wisdom, will begin this massive hand bred (Hacked) reeintroduction program rather than eliminate them from the hunting list.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2005 09:12 am
drew dad say
Quote:
Also the slow, stupid hunters who are destined to meet a fate worse than or equal to Darwin.

This can be interpreted many ways. I chose to interprit it as "likened unto the same that befell Darwin". I know, im a stickler for grammer and speling. We must have rules what are we savages?
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2005 01:27 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
I spent all day yesterday connected to the end of a high tech carbon fibre pole, trying to outwit a 4 ounce Perch.

The Perch won.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Here's me thinking that you'd be letting the butler hold the pole. Or, does he just clean the fish?

Of course, you'd have to catch it first....
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2005 04:13 pm
farmerman wrote:
drew dad say
Quote:
Also the slow, stupid hunters who are destined to meet a fate worse than or equal to Darwin.

This can be interpreted many ways. I chose to interprit it as "likened unto the same that befell Darwin". I know, im a stickler for grammer and speling. We must have rules what are we savages?

Ah. My fault; I meant "Darwinism."
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2005 04:20 pm
aw no you dont, you aint gonna drag me into one a them decreasing radius spiral arguments.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2005 04:23 pm
I never argue with radii . . . they are notoriously ill-tempered, and bear eternal grudges . . .
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2005 05:30 pm
farmerman wrote:
aw no you dont, you aint gonna drag me into one a them decreasing radius spiral arguments.

A whaaat? Can ya draw me a picture of it so even a simpleton like me can understand? Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 04:59:42