Are you who you are?

Cinderwolf

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2003 07:30 pm
http://www.airsoftcanada.com
you have no idea of the hours i have had to spend explaining these to my family and friends. basically there just toys used in movies and for fun.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2003 07:41 pm
lookit that! The same format as a2k!
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2003 07:42 pm
Cinder, I actually liked your poem about the mole that you unearthed during early spring plowing. I look forward to seeing new offerings you will be posting in the Original Writing category.
I may even get the nerve to put something there! -rjb-
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2003 07:44 pm
I am what I am and that's all that I am!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2003 08:52 pm
I am who I am - as far as I know. c.i.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2003 08:56 pm
i was what i was but now i am what i am.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2003 09:36 pm
Dr Livingstone, I presume? Wink
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2003 10:00 pm
Ohhhhhhhhhhh Stanley! It's a far, far better thing I've done -
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2003 02:58 am
I am pretty close to my real life here I guess. In real life I am not this camp Smile
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2003 03:02 am
I'm pretty close. On this forum I've actually tried to be more myself than I was on abuzz.

Normally means getting in to more trouble! Rolling Eyes

I can have a tendency to shoot from the hip! Embarrassed
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2003 05:03 am
I am who I am, oh Sam I am :-) Actually, I'm just a bit more shy in person when first meeting someone, but not by much.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2003 05:27 am
I feel compelled for the sake of honesty to say that I use a lot of foul language in my actual life. Razz

I think that writing rather than speaking spontaneously gives us all a chance to think about what we say, which is not a bad thing.

But even if I thought about it, I'd still use foul language. I yam what I yam. Razz

How's that Osso? Twice in the same thread.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2003 05:35 am
I use a lot of bad language at work. It's part of the culture. Then I go to uni or to visit my niece, and I turn it off.
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2003 05:38 am
You could say that I also use bad language as well at times. When I'm mad, it's pretty bad actually (blush)!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2003 05:40 am
I cant string one sentence together without using the "F" word multiple times(except when I am with customers)

I also have to admit that I am much better looking here than I am in real life Wink
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2003 05:41 am
Gezzy, we are kindred spirits. :wink:
0 Replies

Sugar

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2003 09:20 am
I'm pretty close, but my differences online are a bit different than other people's differences. Differences....diff.....yeah, that's right. Anyhow.....

I'm actually LESS aggressive online than I am in real life. This is a bit of a learned behavior. I've had all of my online arguments about politics and policy and religion and it doesn't make one lick of difference. People have their fundamental beliefs and they're not going to change them just because I prove that they're idiotic. :wink:

In my 'real' life, I am a bit more dynamic and much quicker to debate these points (and to jump sideways down people's throats). Normally it's because I'm talking with friends and loved ones and their beliefs obviously effect me in a more personal way. It's also fun to argue with them!

So, I know I'm a loud-mouthed pain in the patookus, more so in the flesh. I'm also pretty farking funny, I can hold my liquor and I'm the proud winner of the Most Sarcastic Woman of the Year award for the third consecutive year. I'm not all bad.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2003 10:25 am
I try to be. Wink c.i.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2003 11:26 am
I am myself too I think. Bit more bold over here I suppose. I don't use foul language, coming from a family of two overeducated intellectuals who made sure we spoke perfect Slovak (no dialects, slangs, accents...), which I do, as you can surely notice. And over here, with my lovely accent in English, cursing would just sound too funny, I hate foreigners that try to use all the slang and cursing they can memorize. Nothing more ear-breaking than an Argentinian saying: hey dude, wanna go get some grub? grrrrrrrr. and nobody understands the slovak i use - only the animals.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2003 11:37 am
dagmar, Like your current avatar much better than your 'old' one. c.i. Wink
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 04:16:44