What to do if people don’t believe me?

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2023 11:21 am
I have a new G/F I’ve been seeing since June.
All my colleagues have been saying things behind my back.
Example: I bet she doesn’t exist etc.
We went holiday for a few days they were saying I bet he hasn't really gone.
So I sent pictures of me there then they were saying behind my back Them photos could be taken any where.
They kept hassling me for photos of me and my girlfriend (They kept messaging me send some pics) I showed them one when we got back.
Then they kept hassling for more pics. Then at Xmas they kept messaging for pics yet again so I sent one of me and her pulling a cracker (I thought it would finally put it to bed) but no they still don’t believe me.
Now I don’t want anything to do with them as I can’t trust them.
I won some money on a horse race betting they didn’t believe me about that either I showed them the slip and everything.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 135 • Replies: 1
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by RILEY1982
hightor
  Selected Answer

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2023 12:42 pm
@RILEY1982,
Quote:
Now I don’t want anything to do with them as I can’t trust them.

They sound like real idiots. It's possible that they do believe you but are just sharing some stupid joke among themselves. In either case they don't sound like people with whom it's worth socializing.

From what you've said in other posts I'd suggest you look for a job somewhere else. The place sounds toxic.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What to do if people don’t believe me?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 10:47:25