Startig career at a late age

Alizz

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2023 02:21 pm
if I start my career as a fighter at 38 years old man who learned different kinds of martial arts, can I fight for up to 20 years professionally.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 139 • Replies: 2
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2023 02:42 pm
@Alizz,
It's kind of weird that you're asking some random strangers with absolute zero professional fighting experience, let alone anyone here faking a claim to that effect.

Quote:
can [you] fight for up to 20 years professionally[?]

Maybe? But then again? I have no idea about what ever applicable league rules say to this fact. Or what your personal medical and fitness history is.

Do you even have a local fighting league to research these questions? Maybe go in and ask other professional athletes in your related martial arts field?
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2023 11:56 am
@Alizz,
If you can find a fight manager / promoter or financial backing, good luck! You’ll be likely to face competitors who will be 20 yrs younger! and have faster reflexes and younger legs.Why subject yourself to an asskicking? There’s certain expenses that’ll have to be laid out in advance, too.
0 Replies