KPop and You?

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2023 02:27 pm
Yeah. I don't really listen to KPop. I'm more of a JPop or Japanese Pop music fan.

Just curious as KPop seems to be the most popular nonEnglish language music in English speaking countries.

Here's some (kind of cheating) Korean music as tax for this thread.

I'd be deeply surprised that there aren't any BTS Army members here at a2k. Prove me wrong, maybe?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 6 • Views: 1,065 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Real Music

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2023 08:59 pm
@tsarstepan,
James cruises through Los Angeles with BLACKPINK singing their hits and telling stories. James gets a krumping tutorial and the band talks about their experiences with the training system that led them to form BLACKPINK. We attempt to add to their impressive list of world records and everyone gets their Spice Girls name.

Full song list:
"Pink Venom" - BLACKPINK
"DDU DU DDU DU" - BLACKPINK
"No Scrubs" - TLC
"How You Like That" - BLACKPINK
"Wannabe" - Spice Girls

Apr 18, 2023

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2023 09:25 pm
BLACKPINK performs 'Ddu-du Ddu-du'

Feb 12, 2019

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2023 08:08 pm
@tsarstepan,
Quote:
Yeah. I don't really listen to KPop. I'm more of a JPop or Japanese Pop music fan.

Just curious as KPop seems to be the most popular nonEnglish language music in English speaking countries.

I'd be deeply surprised that there aren't any BTS Army members here at a2k. Prove me wrong, maybe?

1. I have heard of the abbreviation K-Pop, which is short for Korean Popular music.

2. I have never heard of the abbreviation J-Pop. I am concluding that it is probably short for Japanese Popular music.

3. Yes, I have heard of the group BTS. What little I know about BTS, I am not a fan of the group.

4. I don't have anything against the group BTS. I'm just not a fan of their music.

5. I have also heard of the group Black Pink. My very first introduction to Black Pink's music was on a youtube video
of Black Pink on James Corden's Carpool Karaoke.

6. I found myself really enjoying all of the Black Pink songs that were featured on the James Corden's Carpool Karaoke.

7. Who knows, maybe there are other K-Pop groups out there I might like.

8. I welcome any recommendations to which K-Pop group or singer I should check out.

9. I welcome any recommendations to which K-Pop songs I should check out.

10. I don't know anything about J-Pop, but I do welcome any recommendations to which J-Pop songs
or J-Pop groups I should check out.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2023 01:19 am
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:

5. I have also heard of the group Black Pink. My very first introduction to Black Pink's music was on a youtube video
of Black Pink on James Corden's Carpool Karaoke.

6. I found myself really enjoying all of the Black Pink songs that were featured on the James Corden's Carpool Karaoke.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/11/25/12/64932041-11468931-image-a-27_1669377906696.jpg[img][/img]
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2023 08:59 am
@izzythepush,
You know the US is going to lose. That's a double loss. Can we pawn James Corden off to Putin or North Korea?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2023 10:27 am
@tsarstepan,
I don't give a **** what you do with him as long as he stays away from here.
0 Replies

adelineana

Reply Tue 26 Dec, 2023 01:08 am
@tsarstepan,
KPOP is great, I really like listening to Kpop music. Blackpink and BTS are two indispensable names when mentioning Kpop.
0 Replies

robibbi

Reply Mon 22 Jan, 2024 02:31 am
@tsarstepan,
I love Blackpink's music, it blends infectious beats, powerful vocals, and captivating visuals, creating a unique K-pop experience. Their energetic performances redefine the genre.

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 25 Jan, 2024 08:39 am
I like the fab seven

K-pop is always well produced and listenable.
0 Replies

justdavidalone

Reply Sun 4 Feb, 2024 08:43 pm
I am both a kpop and jpop fan. Both are great tho!
0 Replies