New addiction – Blind boxes

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2023 03:42 pm
This is fun and cool, but this has become an addiction. These are small toys and stuff that you buy in a box/bag that you have different options of what you can get, but you don’t know what it is. There are videos everywhere showing people opening these.

This is my favorite Blind box “World’s Smallest Toys” . I like it because these toys work! They are tiny but fully functioning. I think I am addicted to these. Even the videos watching them are addicting; tiktok is full of these videos. I am ordering more on amazon.

izzythepush

Reply Sat 14 Oct, 2023 11:40 pm
@RPhalange,
I don't know anyone who likes blind boxes just because they're blind boxes, it usually has to be something they're into like The Simpsons or Marvel, something like that.
RPhalange

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2023 09:46 am
@izzythepush,
yeah these blind boxes are typically some sort of series; there are some that are as you say by character or something. The ones I like are replicas of old games or toys that actually work. Like they have a small connect 4 or checkers or Uno cards. They have different series and they show on the box which toys or games are part of those series and then there is a mystery one or two as part of the series.

It is fun to open the box anticipating the awesome toy you might find. the bonus is they are not very much money so you buy a half dozen and slowly open each one with so much excitement.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » New addiction – Blind boxes
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/13/2024 at 01:12:37