Scientific and Experiental knowledge

Fri 8 Sep, 2023 11:54 pm
There are two types of knowledge that are completely separate from each other.

1.Scientific knowledge.(Spectator knowledge).
2.Experiential knowledge.(Player knowledge).

There is no life in item 1.

You have to couple item 1.with item 2. for there to be life.

This may be connected to religious texts such as the Christian scriptures and the 2 trees in the garden of eden.

The jury is still out on that one.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 174 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

Jasper10

Sun 10 Sep, 2023 12:11 am
@Jasper10,
Presently,science claims that we are something that it knows absolutely nothing at all about.

CONSCIOUSNESS.

That isn’t science.That is a HOPEFUL GUESS.Science needs to be able to definitively prove this claim which it can’t and so shouldn’t be making it.

When all matter has disappeared into the “glassy” holes PRESENCE and CONSCIOUSNESS will remain.

The holes in the cosmos are neither black or white.

A hole is just a hole at the end of the day.All the + and - (darkness and light) having disappeared into those multiple holes.

Exactly in line with what is being observed.

There is perfect symmetry in all the sciences which are interconnected.

“Glassy” is a description adopted for FULCRUM or FIXED point.

Jasper10

Sun 10 Sep, 2023 05:56 am
@Jasper10,
I maintain that a philosophy determines a science which explains the psychological.

I maintain that +=- and -=+ is a philosophy that has determined a SPECTATOR (OBSERVER/OBSERVED) science that in no way explains the psychological.

I maintain that +/-=+/- is a philosophy that has determined a PLAYER (EXPERIENTIAL) science that absolutely does explain the psychological.

Jasper10

Mon 11 Sep, 2023 01:48 am
@Jasper10,
+=+ and -=- also +=- and -=+ scientific philosophical logics ALL apply to psychology if it cannot be explained how the electromagnetic force pair interactions in nature are cancelled out.

As there isn't a scientists anywhere in the world that can explain how these electromagnetic force pair interactions are cancelled between two spinning electromagnetic objects in the cosmos it is perfectly ok to adopt +/-=+/- philosophy going forward and see where you end up.

Believe me the science and psychology make total sense with this new UNITED balanced/symmetrical formula.

The sciences are all interconnected.

Science has entered an new era of discovery.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Scientific and Experiental knowledge
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 11:50:18