Should I talk to her

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2023 09:43 am
Hello world, there is just this beautiful teenage girl, I pridict 16 who I saw someday. it started like this: I am walking back from school, she is walking at the opposite direction, she sees me then she starts looking at me, then I look back at her then she looks away and looks back me then I look back at her then we pass each other while walking, but I decided to turn back and look at her then I saw her also turn back and look at me, that is we both looked at each other. This kept on occurring for like 3 days until one day she didn't look at me and since then my mind haven't been ok, I think she is curious about me and I am a total stranger. please ladies is it ok to talk to her and be friend at least because I am worried about rejection.

jespah

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2023 10:27 am
@vitiate1979,
In life, we regret the chances that we don't take.

So, talk to her.

But keep it light. Really, really light. As in, small talk. Stuff like ~
Beautiful day, isn't it?
I really wish they would pick up the trash better around here.
Do you know a good place for pizza?
Where is the post office?

Super safe and simple questions. Anything more than that, to start, is going to trigger her alarm bells.

Start. Slowly.

PS I really hope you're under 18. Because if you're not, behaving this way with a teenaged girl is nasty and wrong and you should know better.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)

1. Forums
  2. » Should I talk to her
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 08:18:27