SELF and CONSCIOUSNESS

Wed 19 Jul, 2023 11:03 am
SELF is totally embroiled within everything including consciousness and therefore needs to understand where it fits into the equation.

There is a vibratory aspect to absolutely everything in the cosmos so SELF needs to be AWARE of this.

True science is symmetrical and adopts full logic.Counterfeit science is unsymmetrical and adopts half logic.

The gravity theory is an unsymmetrical theory so you cannot use this theory if you want to understand where SELF fits in.

Why would you want to anyway? It’s a failed theory.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 152 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

Jasper10

Wed 19 Jul, 2023 11:19 am
@Jasper10,
The electromagnetic forces in the cosmos do not cancel out.They do not cancel out because it is impossible to cancel them out.

This is really bad news for presently accepted theories because their foundations are built on half logic philosophy because of the incorrect assumption that they do cancel out.

Jasper10

Wed 19 Jul, 2023 10:28 pm
@Jasper10,
All that modern day science is doing is stamping its feet and saying “they do cancel out” without being able to provide the definitive proof to confirm it.

It has ASSUMED a philosophy , (WHICH IS NOT POVEN SCIENCE) of +=- and -=+ which it claims is a balance and therefore symmetrical and that this is the philosophy that science adopts.

No it doesn’t.

+/- and -/+ electromagnetic force interactions don’t provide a balance or any symmetry at all when you also have -/- and +/+ electromagnetic force interactions as well.

The electromagnetic forces in nature do not cancel out.

Jasper10

Thu 20 Jul, 2023 12:40 am
@Jasper10,
As I have put it out there constantly that the electromagnetic forces in nature between 2 spinning electromagnets do not cancel out and I haven't had a single challenge to the contrary then it is perfectly logical to pursue a symmetrical philosophy; science and psychology based upon this fact, which I do.

As I have said many times if there is a scientist anywhere in the world who wishes to challenge this then feel free to do so.

Science is presently based upon an incorrect philosophical guess and has developed unsymmetrical theories that are failing by observation as a result.

This is where science is presently at.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » SELF and CONSCIOUSNESS
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.54 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 07:47:04