Over thinking attack

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2023 07:46 pm
Hi i am a over thinker person i always see things negatively because thats life teach me. But still i found a friend at work we wer very close i got attached to her she is may favourite person but we keep on fighting because if my dramatic traits . I keep on complaining her on why she take to long to reply why she can't do what i am doing for her. Now we got into fight again and i told her to end things from us because i feel like i ma being toxic to her. And i dont want me to affect her that way. But now i kindda regret it. What should I do

roger

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2023 09:00 pm
@Toxic Possessive ,
Sounds like it is for you to end things.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2023 09:27 pm
@Toxic Possessive ,
Find out why you're so dramatic because no one is going to want to sign up for that. See a therapist to work on that and why you're so pessimistic. Also not a nice trait. Neither is being moody, which I suspect you are.

You have to accept people the way they are and complaining about why she takes too long to reply and expecting her to have your habits is ridiculous. She is not going to be like you so get used to it.

It's not a slight or an insult - she just has other priorities at those times. Grow up a little.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2023 10:56 am
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

Find out why you're so dramatic because no one is going to want to sign up for that. See a therapist to work on that and why you're so pessimistic. Also not a nice trait. Neither is being moody, which I suspect you are.

I was going to suggest therapy as well. So seconding that idea.

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2023 02:35 pm
Cut back on the caffeine. I think you've already done too much to dig yourself out. Ease back next time with someone new.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Over thinking attack
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/21/2024 at 11:38:07