Is this cheating

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2023 09:31 am
What do you think is this cheating when some singer at the concert grab my gf by the neck and put his face into gfs face.

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2023 09:37 am
@Ianmcan8,
Did she ask for it?? Sounds more like an assault and literally miles away from cheating. Your question is a weird super jump to conclusion sentiment.

Or are you just looking for some super lame excuse to accuse her of something she didn't do and break up with her? Or are you usually this toxically jealous that you'd accuse her of cheating if she had the nerve to share an elevator with a stranger?
Ianmcan8

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2023 10:22 am
@tsarstepan,
Why she didnt move away because this last for some time. It was almost like kissing
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2023 10:34 am
@Ianmcan8,
How would I (a complete stranger on the internet and someone who literally cannot read your GF's mind) know?

Maybe she was starstruck by the obvious power move? Not sure what kind of genre the music we're talking about here? But singers usually are charismatic and quite alluring. That's still not cheating. Even if the singer forced a literal kiss on her. Not like she went to his dressing room at immediately then or after the concert and shagged the singer? Or did she? Seems to me you're protesting too much and looking for dumb things to drag her down a notch. An excuse to shame her or break up with her. Nonsense talk.
0 Replies

RPhalange

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2023 11:17 am
@Ianmcan8,
Quote:
What do you think is this cheating when some singer at the concert grab my gf by the neck and put his face into gfs face.

No
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2023 03:32 pm
@Ianmcan8,
You sound unhappy because you are making a big deal out of nothing. She did not cheat, and I'm sure she didn't know what to do in such a situation right in the middle of a spotlight.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2023 03:44 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

You sound unhappy because you are making a big deal out of nothing. She did not cheat, and I'm sure she didn't know what to do in such a situation right in the middle of a spotlight.

Exactly.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2023 07:33 am
@Ianmcan8,
Part of the show.

It's not her "cheating", it's your irrational jealousy.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is this cheating
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/21/2024 at 10:38:32