Booger like things growing on my walls

Narek

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2023 02:45 pm
Can someone help me dealing with this? They're constantly growing on my walls whether I clean them or not. They're very solid.

https://i.stack.imgur.com/UhY92.jpg
https://i.stack.imgur.com/9PBar.jpg

I live in Yerevan, Armenia. The place where these creatures are, is my apartment which was renovated before I moved here. They've been more than just these two, I removed them but they're still growing. The size is similar to booger size, some of them might be bigger, so 3cm+ and as for the photos, it's required to post no more than 2mb and I don't know how to post a better quality as I only have a phone.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 433 • Replies: 6
No top replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2023 02:58 pm
@Narek ,
First question.

Do you Pick n' Flick ?
0 Replies

Truesigma

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2023 03:02 pm
@Narek ,
Did you confront your roomie on this?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2023 03:16 pm
@Narek ,
How many are there at a time? Do they appear every day? What happens if you don't clean them off? Do they move? You said "growing". Can you explain? Are they all over your apartment or just in one room? Are they high up or low down? Are they the same colour?
Narek

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2023 01:29 am
@Mame,
They were many when I came to this house 4 months ago. Nobody lived there for more than 5 years before me. As I removed them from all rooms, only one room remains (both photos same room) that they still appear. They don't appear everyday. They stay the same place if I don't clean, not moving.
By saying growing I mean they mostly appear on wallpapers and rarely on fabrics, however one time I saw it on my tv screen. I stripped that off from the tv screen and after 1-2 days I saw it's grown again the same place on screen (that's why I think they're growing). I removed that and cleaned the screen with alcohol and it never appeared again on tv.
They can be high and low, the first photo is high and the second is low. Mostly same color (green-white), sometimes red (for instance, on the tv or on my clothes).
Mame

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2023 08:20 am
@Narek ,
I've never heard of such a thing. Maybe take a couple to a lab and get them looked at. Or wash everything down with alcohol - seemed to work on your tv. Have you told your landlord?
Narek

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2023 12:09 pm
@Mame,
Thanks for advice. I'm the owner.
0 Replies