Should I Contact My Biological Daugther?

neptuneblue

Fri 7 Jul, 2023 07:24 am
@roguetrader,
Normal people don't stalk an ex on Facebook and gawk at teenaged girls either, but here you are.

There's nothing legally tying you to these people. You look desperate for attention and taken too far, could land you with a Cease and Desist charge. Or worse. Have you thought about that aspect?

I'm wondering what's going on in your life that this has become an obsession. Don't you have a significant other that may have feelings about this? Do you have your own children that you'd have to explain being an absentee father to? What type of relationship do you want with a teenager? Do you plan on paying some expenses for her?
CalamityJane

Fri 7 Jul, 2023 05:35 pm
@roguetrader,
roguetrader wrote:

LOL child support... Maybe that could happen to a poor bastard living in a gynocentric leftist state in north america. Here where I live, even if the judge was a woman she would laugh at the audacity of someone who committed paternity fraud to ask for retroactive child support.

I don't care where you live, child support is - as the name implies - for the child and not the mother. Had she in fact committed paternity fraud which you first need to prove, then the mother will have to face what's coming to her. Again, this has nothing to do with her child - you'd still be responsible for child support.

Regardless, your answer shows very clearly what you're made of and had you given an ounce of thoughts to your daughter while she was growing up, you'd provided for her financially. You are a creep and the bastard is you!
0 Replies

roguetrader

Sat 8 Jul, 2023 03:52 am
The feminazis are just proving the point that accountability is women's kryptonite.

edit: "Calamity" Jane (LOL - that's a proper name I think), you have no clue of what you are talking about. I worked for years as a court bailiff/process server chasing people to serve court papers, I won't be paying ****.
roguetrader

Sat 8 Jul, 2023 03:57 am
@neptuneblue,
aw the classic shaming tactics straight out the feminist handbook, that's typical reply from a woman, nothing logical to say.
neptuneblue

Sat 8 Jul, 2023 05:05 am
@roguetrader,
What do you expect people to say when you only tell a tenth of a story, leave people guessing on the majority of what happened then act like a fool when you don't get the answer you're looking for?

I'm thinking there's very good reasons why things have worked out the way they did.

Care to elaborate? Or does your big, bad internet tough guy persona won't allow that?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 8 Jul, 2023 07:01 am
@roguetrader,
You really aee a whiny little bitch, crying feminazis like a pathetic little kid.

When my wife died I brought my kids up on my own because I'm a man.

You are a pathetic little boy sobbing about how unfair life is because you're to much of a wimp to deal with the consequences of your actions.

Nobody's interested in your tears go and tell your mummy, see if she can kiss it better.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 04:47:12