Ex-wife frauded child support

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2023 03:20 pm
3 yrs after my divorce, my ex filed for child support on me on a child she had 3 yrs after our divorce and we had NO contact whatsoever and she provided a forged VDOP (voluntary declaration of parentage) claiming signed by me but I never signed anything of the kind. The child support division has refused to obtain a DNA or even listen to my repeated claims of forgery and that the kid is not mine and have gotten over $400k in child support for a kid thats not mine. Where do I go from here to get a DNA test and her for fraud and the county for ignoring my requests for one?

jespah

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2023 06:06 pm
@thekidsnotmine,
You need a lawyer yesterday. Get one. Seriously, the county isn't listening to you, but they are more likely to listen to an attorney.
thekidsnotmine

Reply Fri 16 Jun, 2023 02:03 pm
@jespah,
I cant afford a lawyer at this point, this woman has broke me. Im hoping someone can tell me what court platform I can file something on my own behalf?
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 16 Jun, 2023 02:09 pm
@thekidsnotmine,
thekidsnotmine wrote:

I cant afford a lawyer at this point, this woman has broke me. Im hoping someone can tell me what court platform I can file something on my own behalf?

Quote:
D. THIS SERVICE DOES NOT PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL LEGAL ADVICE. All of the services' content, including postings, is for informational purposes only. The service is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal advice, and no attorney/client privilege is to be inferred from any postings herein. Always seek the advice of a qualified legal professional with questions you have regarding a legal matter. You should not disregard professional legal advice because of something you have received from or read in the able2know service.

Pro-bono and other affordable/nonprofit legal services exist.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2023 06:08 am
@thekidsnotmine,
She's gotten 400K from you and you can't afford a lawyer. How does that even work?

Hire a lawyer.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Ex-wife frauded child support
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 09:29:09