Text messages

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2023 02:27 am
I went to my 50th high school reunion with my husband. Ran into a classmate who came up to me & after awhile gave me his contact number. I asked where's your wife? He said she had gone her way and he went his way. Next day I called him to let him know it was great talking to him after all these years. I live in one state & he lives in another. We've been texting all year & now we're going to meet up. I know I have a not so great marriage but he's still with her. He always texts me that he wants me. Is it wrong for us to have sex when I travel to town for the 1st time since the reunion???

jespah

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2023 11:08 am
@lovtofly,
Ask your husband, and you'll know.
lovtofly

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2023 06:23 pm
@jespah,
Really? Maybe I should have made it more clear. We don't have anything going on in this sexless marriage. He thinks we're fine. He's moved to another bedroom leaving me alone. He dosent take me out anymore like the movie theaters, restaurants, shopping together, no hugs, no kisses, just like living as roommates. So that's the answer you think you replied to me is with another answer a good one? Wow, you don't understand. This is all on him. I'm really thinking it's time to divorce, I've been true & patient.
neptuneblue

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2023 08:16 pm
@lovtofly,
We all understand cheating when it's presented.

Lying and betrayal is not admirable qualities we would condone.

Want an answer? Here's one: Cheating spouses get what they deserve. Nothing.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2023 08:53 pm
@lovtofly,
So?

You asked if it was wrong.

You got an answer. It just wasn't the answer you wanted.

Oh, and PS if you keep something from someone, it's usually because you feel guilty about it, 'cause you sure don't sound as if you're concerned for your husband's feelings.

Get a divorce. Don't get a divorce. Whatever. But don't come to strangers hoping for a blessing and then getting all huffy when none is provided.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2023 11:07 am
@jespah,
I can't add anything to this perfect post.
0 Replies

RPhalange

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2023 10:25 am
@lovtofly,
Have you talked to your husband about this? It does not sound like it if he thinks you are fine. It really is not fair for him if he is unaware of how you feel. How can it all be on him if he thinks you are fine? It is actually all on you as you have not communicated with him that this is not fine with you. Most people are not mind readers and some people have a harder time reading others without actual words communicating how they feel.

To me, since you said "He thinks we're fine", you have not been true & patient. You have not be truthful that you are unhappy. You need to tell him that you miss going out like the movie theaters, restaurants shopping. That you need more than living as roommates. For some people this is not important for others it is. If it is important to you then you need to communicate it.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Text messages
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 03:32:33