Mental Health-Control

Sat 3 Jun, 2023 12:06 am
There is a huge problem around the world with mental health as we all know and it is getting worse not better.

This is because many don’t know how to relate to the brain/mind.They don’t know how it all works.

This is exasperated by the fact that FAILING modern day science and the generally accepted religion of the day believes we don’t actually exist because we are nothing more than consciousness.

If we don’t exist then control cannot be introduced can it?

This is a LIE.

Control can be introduced, it’s just that individuals don’t know how to introduce that control.

They need to learn.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 348 • Replies: 18
Topic Closed
No top replies

Jasper10

Sat 3 Jun, 2023 12:25 am
@Jasper10,
In philosophy there is such a thing called dualism.

Dualism has 4 off possible combinations

1.I don’t exist/I don’t exist
2.I don’t exist/I do exist
3.I do exist/I don’t exist
4.I do exist/I do exist

This is a good place to start in the understanding of the brain/mind.

There are no other possible combinations in philosophy other than this.

The above 4 possibilities is the philosophical logic that the motor mind adopts.

This logic can be expressed in other ways .i.e.

1.0/0
2.0/1
3.1/0
4.1/1

OR

1.-/-
2.-/+
3.+/-
4.+/+

It is important that you understand the logic that the automated motor mind adopts.
Jasper10

Sat 3 Jun, 2023 12:47 am
@Jasper10,
Dualism is double mindedness.

The motor mind is double minded.
Jasper10

Sat 3 Jun, 2023 01:26 am
@Jasper10,
If you take each of the threes examples mentioned with their 4 off possible combinations and combine them into a balanced dualistic formula which encompasses all possible combinations, the motor mind philosophical formulas are as follows:

1.I exist/I don’t exist=I exist/I don’t exist
2.0/1=0/1
3.+/-=+/-

These are examples of the motor mind formulas which combine ALL dualistic combination possibilities.
Jasper10

Sat 3 Jun, 2023 03:04 am
@Jasper10,
So when it comes to morality the motor mind balanced formula is,

good/bad=good/bad
Jasper10

Sat 3 Jun, 2023 07:51 am
@Jasper10,
So it doesn’t matter if there is a difference between good and bad or not because the formula balances either way.

Everyone gets what they want.

You be your own judge in the perfect formula.

Jasper10

Sat 3 Jun, 2023 08:08 am
@Jasper10,
Once you know how the automated motor mind operates you can separate yourself from it.

You can override the automated motor mind by taking control.

Once you take possession of the automated motor mind you are now in the non automated motor mind and have full control.
Jasper10

Sat 3 Jun, 2023 08:15 am
@Jasper10,
The only way to separate yourself from the motor mind is by balancing consciousness, something that modern day science and the inward only meditation practitioners know absolutely nothing at all about.

Automated/Non Automated Consciousness = Automated/Non Automated Consciousness

Miss L Toad

Sat 3 Jun, 2023 08:19 am
@Jasper10,
I totally agree with you Jasper that mental health is vitally important.

Control, as you have noted, may take many forms for an individual.

Also, we could learn more and garner support by discussing thoughts and concerns with professional mental health providers.

Your posts are always stimulating, thanks for the info.
Jasper10

Sat 3 Jun, 2023 10:21 pm
@Jasper10,
If you assign a + to the non automated state (in the present moment) and a - to the automated state (not in the present moment) then you will realise that you transition backwards and forwards between these two consciousness states all the time ( if you have awareness that is).

Many believe that being in the present moment (+) is the place to be.Why is that when there is the not in the present moment (-) ?

Whilst being in the present moment (+) appears to be a good solution for your mental health it isn’t the total answer because you are unable to remain there and so you don’t have full control of the brain/mind.

No,the secret to mental health is to STOP or STILL the constant transition backwards and forwards between the + and - states of consciousness.

STILL the mind,and know the SCIENCE behind why you are able to do it.

Don’t concern yourself with the science however,it’s simple, a child can understand it.

Once you start becoming apart of science you will be able to resolve your mental health issues.

This is called PLAYER science.

We are presently bombarded with failing SPECTATOR science which is total nonsense science ,all of it, because it is doing absolutely nothing at all for the mental health of the world.It is unable to explain the psychological.

Understanding the psychological is all that matters.

Mere knowledge gathering is pointless.

Jasper10

Sat 3 Jun, 2023 11:31 pm
@Jasper10,
Forces are at play within the brain/mind and they are not gravitational forces.Forget gravitational nonsense, that is related to SPECTATOR half logic “idiot science”.The brain/mind does not adopt gravity in its construction/operation.

The forces at play within the brain/mind are push/pull forces caused by + and - electromagnetic force interactions.

This is why we experience the in (+) and out (-) of the moment consciousness states.

The science behind the construction/operation of the brain can be explained quite simply by the 4 off electromagnetic forces interactions which are,

-/-…..repulsion
-/+….attraction
+/-….attraction
+/+…repulsion

So applying this principle to the actual brain/mind experience, if you bring yourself into the moment, you won’t be able to remain there because a force will pull you back.

The consciousness experience is totally related to electromagnetic force interactions within the brain/mind.

The only way to VIBRATORY balance these forces and STILL the mind is by the formula +/-=+/-

We are not consciousness.We experience two different consciousness states because of the 4 off electromagnetic force interactions that are at play within the brain/mind.

0 Replies

Jasper10

Sun 4 Jun, 2023 12:55 am
@Miss L Toad,
Control of consciousness is ONLY one form, not many, Miss L Toad.

The only way to control consciousness is by balancing it.

The psychology books need to be re-written to highlight this.

Jasper10

Sun 4 Jun, 2023 02:35 am
@Jasper10,
Modern day SPECTATOR science which uses observation to try and confirm it’s theories are true are of no use to mental health.

All of modern day SPECTATOR sciences flag ship theories are failing by observation.

There is a new PLAYER science which confirms its legitimacy by personal experience.

Science has now split in two directions.

Jasper10

Mon 5 Jun, 2023 05:08 am
@Jasper10,
There is such a thing as AWARENESS (+) and UNAWARENESS (-) when it comes to psychology.

There is such a thing as Consciousness (+) and Consciousness (-) when it comes to psychology.

Modern day science is no further forward than +/- thoughts when it comes to psychology, generally accepting "I think, therefore I am" philosophy, completely dismissing "I am, therefore I think" philosophy on the basis that it believes, without definitive proof, that "I" doesn't exist.

As it believes that "I" doesn't exist. It believes that there is no "I" that can be AWARE of the + and - consciousness states and therefore there is no "I" that can influence the consciousness state experienced by taking CONTROL.

Modern day science remains trapped in UNAWARENESS therefore.

Jasper10

Mon 5 Jun, 2023 06:00 am
@Jasper10,
When it comes to consciousness, being in the moment is about being in the + consciousness state.There is also the - ,out of the moment, consciousness state.

The + consciousness state is a “red herring”.Being in the moment is the place to be they say.No it isn’t.

Being in the STILL consciousness state is the place to be.

As I keep mentioning,everything vibrates in the universe,EVEN our experience of consciousness. AWARENESS sits above consciousness and realises this.

UNAWARENESS doesn’t realise this.

We are not consciousness.

Consciousness needs to be balanced by the formula +/-=+/-

The psychological hierarchy is,

I am
Awareness/Unawareness. (+/-)
Control/No Control (+/-)
Consciousness (in/out) of the moment. (+/-)
Thoughts (+/-)
Emotions (+/-)
0 Replies

Jasper10

Tue 6 Jun, 2023 12:23 am
@Jasper10,
Consciousness states are vibratory balanced, +/-=+/-.

We experience the 2 (+/-) consciousness states in the form of in and out of the moment consciousness.

So at the psychological level we shouldn't see ourselves as consciousness.

We shouldn't see ourselves as thoughts either. Thoughts oscillate within these electromagnetic fields due to the push/pull nature of the combined 4 off electromagnetic force interactions. This produces sinusoidal output wave forms.
Jasper10

Tue 6 Jun, 2023 12:39 am
@Jasper10,
We are not + or - .

As we cannot cancel them.

Balance them by the formula +/-=+/-.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Tue 6 Jun, 2023 12:39 am
@Jasper10,
STILL the mind.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Tue 6 Jun, 2023 12:57 am
Industrial Expresso Coffee machines? No idea.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Mental Health-Control
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 07:09:24