Theory of Everything

Reply Wed 24 May, 2023 07:08 am
Hello, I believe I have developed a new approach to the theoretical assumption known as the "theory of everything" in physics. And, of course, I am aware of the nature of it.

I think I can explain the factor that human consciousness influences measurement in experiments in quantum physics, known as the "measurement problem". I have reviewed many texts, articles and documents in which scientists such as Roger Penrose and Stuart Hameroff have expressed doubts and research on this. I believe that the main idea of experimental studies and theoretical studies such as the Gran Sasso experiment in Italy is the same, but they focus on this factor with the wrong questions. Because when we asked the right questions about what human consciousness is, I saw that both the inadequacy of classical physics to explain human behavior and the search for a quantum theory of gravity were fundamentally dissolved. I see.

Hawking, who said that basic laws should apply everywhere and at all times, summarized this situation as follows:

“If we discover a complete theory, it should, as a general principle, be understood by everyone, not just a few scientists. So all of us, philosophers, scientists and ordinary people, can participate in discussions of the question of why the universe and we exist. If we can find an answer, it will be the greatest triumph of the human mind; because then we will know what God is thinking.

I'm sure I found this answer.

Because at the beginning of my journey, the theoretical idea that I thought could answer questions such as the measurement problem (which is a great thing) made me think that when I put the pieces together, I actually discovered the approach that could combine the macro universe with the micro universe. This theoretical approach not only opens up problems such as the measurement problem, entanglement, and superposition, but also has great answers for Gravity and Electromagnetism, the two major forces in the macro universe. When we reveal the constancy of the basic form of motion in the universe, it provides the theoretical plane that can unite not only physics but almost all disciplines.

Quantum was an important stop as the measurement problem and the double slit experiment showed the relationship between human and quantum, but this was not the starting point of my quest.

My search began with observing human consciousness, psychology and behavior. Although a physicist's quest to understand the universe and a philosopher's search to understand the universe involve different languages and methods, they all express the same quest. When Einstein first announced the general theory of relativity, only physics professors could understand it. They were able to understand. Because Einstein inherited this theory from names like Newton and Maxwell. It had been the drop that had overflowed the glass. He started with questions that might seem very simple to everyone. His mind was full of assumptions, such as if we fell in a gravity-free environment, or if we were moving at the speed of light on a train. And he was able to put the pieces together.

I wrote them to express the importance of very simple questions.

It seemed like a gap between cosmology and quantum. Hundreds of unfilled lines. "And we still haven't had the slightest success in predicting human behavior based on mathematical equations!" S. Hawking was summarizing.

We still cannot explain free will, human consciousness and the "intelligent" state that separates humans from other living things. We keep hovering at the experimental and physical limits. However, we have not been able to decipher its connection with other secrets in the universe.

It was precisely here that Penrose and the other professors suspected most, despite their fruitless experiments. Free will, like the uncertainty principle, could not be explained. Man was still an enigma. The human brain was too complex to compete with artificial intelligence on the planet. Synapses were no different from the cosmos. Then we have to keep digging, they continue to question. At this point, I attach great importance to the views of the German theoretical physicist Sabine Hossenfelder on particle physics:
“Particle physicists point to particles. It makes predictions for these invented particles, and when these predictions are falsified, it changes the model. It makes new predictions. They say it's good science."

Feyman was thinking similar things. He preferred drawing diagrams rather than dealing with the idea of the multiverse. Today we can understand particle motions with his diagrams. Feyman was not like the others. Likewise, Heisenberg spoke of "uncertainty" in an environment where classical physics governed everything. Einstein was wrong. Today, we owe a lot to this curiosity of Heisenberg. For me, Hawking was one such person. Because he also believed that the theory of everything required new approaches. It had to be striking and simple enough to radically change our lives. Einstein was wrong, perhaps, but he was also an exception. He had beaten someone like Newton. Easy to say, after hundreds of years, Newton! There is a whole universe that Einstein's thought experiments gave us. He was thinking about the migratory movements of birds. There had to be something here too. He suspected the effect of magnetic fields on humans. And I think he was right.

If we go back to the theory of everything, I am writing this with the thought that it is right to announce my approach. I started to prepare video series with the same feelings. I'm posting my ideas that I'm trying to put together there. Because this approach also opens the door to a physics that everyone can understand. I will write the summaries at the end of the text. Please watch.
What innovations does my approach bring?

- He can very clearly explain the effect of human consciousness at the quantum level. "Measurement problem"
- I explain the relationship between Human, Gravity and Electromagnetism. In a way that I hadn't even dared to think about before.
- The weakening effect of the magnetic field effect on humans, which we see in the migration movements of animals. (hence the concept of instinct)
- The analogous relationship of human behavior to everything else in the universe.
- The "law of equilibrium", which I see as the constant motion of the universe
- The relationship and similarity of the "compatibility" factor in natural selection and heredity with these laws, which make up the theory of evolution.
- On the basis of the science of consciousness, the relationship of the brain, consciousness, the way the mind moves with everything in human physiology and in the universe.
- That human is a cosmic creature.
- The reinterpretation of Gravity and Electromagnetism in this direction, and its relationship with Quantum physics as a result of combining the missing parts.
- All similarities, from atoms to planets, from planets to humans.
- The relationship of the temporal scale of the evolutionary process to the human mind, consciousness.
- Accurate interpretation of gravity and human relationship.
- That all disciplines are talking about the same thing. (neurology, cosmology, sociology, psychology, philosophy, religion, mythology all)
- That even our notions of thought follow the same law.
- A new approach to the concept of time.

If you give me the opportunity, I would like to explain and explain all of them in detail. This text contains titles only.

I have mentioned many of them in my videos. I will explain all of them in the following sections.

I will have sent this text to all the physics professors, then the popular components of the scientific world and all the people I deem necessary because it concerns everyone. (domestic and foreign)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 262 • Replies: 5

jespah

Reply Wed 24 May, 2023 10:03 am
So, you're looking for people to watch your videos because you're not getting views.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 24 May, 2023 10:42 am
@jespah,
I agree, much as I enjoy the wacky, pie-throwing antics of Newton and Gallileo, it's not to everyone's taste.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 25 May, 2023 08:12 am
Let's see your proofs and definitions.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2023 04:55 pm
@alfascience1923,
Physics theories with no math don't have a very good track record of being right.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2023 10:02 pm
@Brandon9000,
Good point.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Theory of Everything
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 11:43:02