Expecting sex with friend of 24 years for 1st time.

Reply Wed 17 May, 2023 11:17 pm
Hello everyone. So I'll make this as short as possible. My girlfriend/fiance of 7 years and I are literally in the middle of me moving out. I will be moved out completely in a couple days. So I saw she put single as her status on Facebook so yea we're done. I have a friend who moved to Florida about 10 years ago and we are not as close as we once were. So he has a sister (we'll call Lisa) that I have known just as long as him. About 24-25 years. So she is single after losing her boyfriend last year in a traffic accident. This was a week after she kicked him out for being a bum. Trying to keep it short. Like 16 years ago Lisa introduced me to her friend (Stacy). About a month after me and Stacy started dating she mentioned to me what (that bitch Lisa said) lol. Apparently Lisa told Stacy if you guys didn't get together I was gonna **** Jimmy (me). At the time it felt good hearing but realized well it's too late now. Well if I'm single, Lisa is single, what are the chances she still wants to **** me? I've been texting with her a few times this week and told her, when I get straightened out and put some play money in my pocket I'm gonna take you out and we're gonna have some drinks and we're gonna laugh and we're gonna talk a bunch of ****. She's all down for that. I really wanted to also add in that text we're gonna get wasted, do some drugs, and while having crazy wild sex you are gonna cum at least 12 times. She's 6' tall. I am 5'7". I also was close to texting her I've wanted your long legs wrapped around my head since I met you. Should I suggest any of my intentions or do you think she has the same type thoughts in her head. Btw I am 45 she is 48 I believe. What should I expect?

engineer

Reply Thu 18 May, 2023 08:56 am
@DetroitBird,
I think your expectations are getting way ahead of reality. Just meet up for a visit and let things progress naturally. You try and force something there and it will all blow up in your face.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 18 May, 2023 10:24 am
@DetroitBird,
FYI: It sounds like you're planning on roofying this person. Good thing you can't delete this as if you follow through with getting her drunk and taking advantage of her (without proper consent), this can and will likely be used against you in the well deserved criminal case.

Also, FYI: a2k isn't Letters to Penthouse for you to describe your real or fictional sexual conquests.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 19 May, 2023 08:09 am
@DetroitBird,
Good lord I would find that really weird if I were her.

"Hi, Lisa, let's meet for drinks and catch up. My treat."

There's your text or line on the phone ^.

None of the leg wrapping stuff or the sex bragging. Hell, if the gal has a meniscus tear or a slipped disc then that stuff just plain hurts.

Go in with no expectations and you will have no disappointments.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 19 May, 2023 12:46 pm
@DetroitBird,
Have you thought of writing erotica?

The birth rate would half overnight.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 20 May, 2023 08:27 am
Congratulations: you made sex sound just awful.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Expecting sex with friend of 24 years for 1st time.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 06/28/2024 at 09:42:39