Hey, Good Lookin'! What's your sign?

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 11:35 am
I'm Aquarius. (I just found out Montana is too!) Aquarians rule!

We are known for our sense of brotherhood. We also have a good sense of humor (there are a lot of comedians born under the sign of Aquarius).

We are also eccentric.

There are more Aquarians in the Hall of Fame than any other sign. There are also more Aquarians in mental institutions than any other sign.

No, really. Gotta take the good with the bad, I guess.

What's your sign? Do you think your sign "sounds like you?"
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,714 • Replies: 37
No top replies

littlek

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 11:37 am
I'm a Sagicorn.
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 11:41 am
So you were born "on the cusp" as they say?

People who are born on the cusp usually have some qualities from both signs.

I like to guess people's signs. Out of the twelve signs, I can usually narrow it down to at least the two or three I think they are.

But it's hard with the "cusp" people. They can have two totally different signs going on.

Like "Sagicorn" means you are Sagitarius (sp?) which is fire, and Capricorn which is earth -- two totally different ballgames!!
0 Replies

Sanctuary

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 11:42 am
Libra.

I've no clue what we're known for, what our likes or dislikes are, what the statistics read nor my fellow A2Kers with the same sign.

I will, however, trade the scales for the Virgo-lady for 50 Horopoints.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 11:42 am
It's hard being me.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 11:46 am
i'm a full on sagittarius

sagittarius

Traditional Sagittarius Traits

Optimistic and freedom-loving
Jovial and good-humored
Honest and straightforward
Intellectual and philosophical

On the dark side....

Blindly optimistic and careless
Irresponsible and superficial
Tactless and restless

i tend more to the dark side Sad
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 11:51 am
hmmm, seems I may be more sag than cap.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 11:54 am
my sign
http://www.djerassi.org/images/yield.jpg
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 11:55 am
Sanctuary--

Libra is an air sign. Libra's are known for being artistic. They also love to debate, and often have trouble making up their minds because they look at all the different sides of an issue.

Their artistic spirit means they love to be surrounded by beauty. Libra's usually love art and music.

dj --

I like Sag's. They're fun. But never ask a Sag (or a Scorpio) what their opinion is -- unless you are prepared to hear the truth! Hee!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 11:57 am
I was born under the sign of Eight Ball's Pool Hall. It's been a tense and lonely life, as you would expect.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 01:13 pm
Im a cancer . :-)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 01:28 pm
Post No Bills
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 01:33 pm
shewolf, my sister was a Cancer! No wonder I enjoy reading your posts so much! Definite similarities I have seen. Smile

I'm a through and through Capricorn. The "worker bee" of the zodiac and boy am I tired! I sometimes come across as being way too serious, but under the exterior of that lies an actual humorous, smart, loyally devoted friend and companion that can unleash passion galore to the right person. Smile That is, when I get my nose out of the spreadsheets. Razz
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 02:13 pm
I like Cancerians. They are sentimental. They never forget your birthday!

I once told a girl I worked with that I would guess her sign. I just about had her pegged for being a Cancerian. Cancerians love their home. You could go to this girl's house, and she'd have scones baking in the oven, she'd be out tending her garden or lovingly tidying up her house. She had a definate sentimental side too.

I thought she was definately a Cancerian -- except -- Cancerians usually like to put down roots -- and this girl had a bad case of wanderlust. She didn't like to stay in any town for more than a year. She even worked as a temp so she could keep moving!

I couldn't figure out what she was! Turns out she was one of those "cusp" people -- a Cancer-Gemini. AHA!! The Gemini part explained the restlessness. That was the part that threw me!

You're right, Lady J. I think all earth signs (Capricorn, Virgo, and Taurus) are hard working, disciplined people. Capricorns are also known for being ambitious (look out for Lady J!!)

And yes, earth signs are loyal too. They make good spouses. They won't cheat on you!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 10:33 pm
You gotta ask?!?

(Libra, of course.)
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 02:03 am
Im a Leo,loyal and supposedly outgoing/attention seeking(which Im not).We are creative(which I am!!)Also lazy, which can be me at times.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 06:51 am
Libras are known to be " sexxxyy"

of course your a libra Eva... ;-)
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 06:54 am
Aquarian
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 06:56 am
I'm a fish swimming in 2 directions at the one time. God it's bewildering! Confused
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 08:26 am
I'm married to a Gemini, msolga. I know what you mean.

Thanks, shewolf! <LOL>
The only thing I disagree with in the description of Libra is liking to debate. We like to TALK (man, do we!), not debate. We don't like arguing. It upsets our balance. We have enough internal debate going on to satisfy us...always seeing both sides of everything, you know.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Hey, Good Lookin'! What's your sign?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 08:23:46