Santa Cruz county trying to force us to neuter our 4 yr old pit bull or loose spot housing program

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2023 04:38 am
I'm trying to find out any kind of information for my boyfriend who is currently being threatened if he doesn't get his 4 ur old sweet well behaved male pit bull neutered then he stands to loose his current spot at the homeless person health project shelter and his place in "housing matters" emergency low income housing program all together. Any information from the public on how we can prevent this from happening would be greatly appreciated because the Santa Cruz county intake coordinator for "housing matters" program is attempting to force him to neuter him immediately or if he does not comply they are threatening to kick him out of the emergency low income housing program and his current place at the shelter. Please we are desperate to prevent either of these things from happening. Any information on this matter or potential options would be very helpful and appreciated

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2023 08:03 am
@Scmprincess831 ,
I'm not going to pull any punches here. Why **** around in an online forum when you should be consulting an attorney specializing in housing law?

Plus neutered dogs live longer.
Quote:
The average lifespan of spayed and neutered cats and dogs is demonstrably longer than the lifespan of those not. A University of Georgia study, based on the medical records of more than 70,000 animal patients, found that the life expectancy of neutered male dogs was 13.8% longer and that of spayed female dogs was 26.3% longer. The average age of death of intact dogs was 7.9 years versus a significantly older 9.4 years for altered dogs.

Finally, as per this site's TOS/Terms of Service:
Quote:
D. THIS SERVICE DOES NOT PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL LEGAL ADVICE. All of the services' content, including postings, is for informational purposes only. The service is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal advice, and no attorney/client privilege is to be inferred from any postings herein. Always seek the advice of a qualified legal professional with questions you have regarding a legal matter. You should not disregard professional legal advice because of something you have received from or read in the able2know service.
0 Replies

chrisb555

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2023 11:11 pm
@Scmprincess831 ,
neuter him. Both my boys are neutered. It simply protects the doggy world. What reason do you have not to...assuming it is free for him given his situation. If not, ignore it, but it's on you all to keep the little bugger from buggering and creating a bunch of uncared for little ones. My dogs are a wonderful part of my life, but if they were allowed to procreate, it'd be hell on Earth...lol. Dogs screw per evolution, no social rules involved and then you end up with a lot of stray dogs that suffer.
0 Replies

chrisb555

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2023 11:16 pm
@Scmprincess831 ,
btw, check out the local ASPCA or shelter, they may do it for free. For male dogs, it is less invasive than for female dogs. I wish you the best. Imagine if a one night stand resulted in 8 kids and no support of any kind. Neuter him...he'll be fine. My dogs are loving, happy and healthy.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2023 01:49 pm
@Scmprincess831 ,
Neuter the dog anyways.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Santa Cruz county trying to force us to neuter our 4 yr old pit bull or loose spot housing program
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/24/2024 at 05:12:14