Jesus' real disciples

The Anointed

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2023 09:07 pm
@kjw47,
Kjw47 wrote…….. Psalm 82:6-7--verse7 surely you will die just as men do--proving 6 is not speaking of men.
A house divided( 40,000 trinity religions) will not stand= Gods view of a cult--- Easily understood yet how is it you choose to remain in darkness?

The Anointed Responds ,,,,,, In John 10, 34-36; in reference to Ps 82.6 Jesus referred to those who are called sons of God, as PEOPLE and not as angels “It is written in your own Law that God said, ‘You are gods.’ We know that what the scripture says is true for ever; and God called those 'PEOPLE' gods, the 'PEOPLE' to whom his message was given. As for me, the Father chose me and sent me into the world. How, then, can you say that I blaspheme because I said that I am the Son of God?

Below ,,,,,, From the Hebrew bible in English.

ו אֲנִי-אָמַרְתִּי, אֱלֹהִים אַתֶּם; וּבְנֵי עֶלְיוֹן כֻּלְּכֶם. 6 I said: Ye are godlike beings, and all of you sons of the Most High.
ז אָכֵן, כְּאָדָם תְּמוּתוּן; וּכְאַחַד הַשָּׂרִים תִּפֹּלוּ. 7 Nevertheless ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.'
ח קוּמָה אֱלֹהִים, שָׁפְטָה הָאָרֶץ: כִּי-אַתָּה תִנְחַל, בְּכָל-הַגּוֹיִם. 8 Arise, O God, judge the earth; for Thou shalt possess all the nations.

I will believe Jesus before I will accept the words of your blind guides who have been deceived into believing that the bible supports the false teaching of the so-called VIRGIN birth of Jesus.
kjw47

Reply Sun 26 Mar, 2023 12:24 pm
@The Anointed,
Pure darkness to call the bible writers liars. They are Gods words through holy spirit through righteous men. Thus bottom line its God you are calling a liar.
The Anointed

Reply Sun 26 Mar, 2023 04:13 pm
@kjw47,
Kjw47 wrote…… Pure darkness to call the bible writers liars. They are Gods words through holy spirit through righteous men. Thus bottom line its God you are calling a liar.

The Anointed Responds…… Then you agree that the writers of the ‘NEW WORLD TRANSLATION’ which is your JW bible are calling God a liar, by stating in Matthew 1: 23; that God told the prophet Isaiah to say that ‘A VIRGIN’ would give birth to a son, etc. When we know that the prophet never did say that a virgin would be pregnant.

Your blind spiritual guides are no more than a mob of lying hypocrites who stand before God night and day bringing accusations against their sister church bodies who were all spawned from the one Roman mother, when yours is more deserving of the fires of hell than they who are accused.

Your spiritual guides even followed their mother who sits on the seven hills by changing Luke 3: 22; which originally read; ‘Thou art my son, THIS DAY I have begotten thee,’ to, ‘You are my son the beloved: I have approved you.’ And added the interpolation (As was supposed) or as the writers of your corrupt bible say, ‘AS THE OPINION WAS’ the son of Joseph ben Heli, etc.

When the bible student who has not been deceived by the prostitute or her harlot daughters who were spawned from her false teachings, before breaking away from the mother body to establish families of their own, knows from the Holy Scriptures which have not been corrupted by the liars, that Jesus was about thirty years of age when he became the son of God, not by blood, nor by the will of the flesh, nor by the will of man, but by the spirit of the Lord God our saviour, which descended upon him in the form of a dove, as he came up out of the baptismal waters of the Jordan and the heavenly voice was heard to say, ‘You are my son, THIS DAY I have begotten thee,; or as said in Hebrews 5:5. ‘You are my son TODAY I have become your Father.

In Luke 3: 22; (In place of “Thou art my beloved son in who I am well pleased.”) The following authorities of the second, third, and fourth centuries read, “This day I have begotten thee,” vouched for by Codex D, and the most ancient copies of the old latin (a, b. c. ff.I), by Justin Martyr (AD 140), Clemens Alex, (AD. 190), Methodius (AD. 290), among the Greeks. And among the Latins, Lactaitius (AD 300), Hilary (AD) Juvencus (AD. 330), Faustus (AD. 400) and Augustine. All these oldest manuscripts were changed completely. They now read, “This is my son in whom I am well pleased.” Whereas the original variant was, “Thou art my Son. This day I have begotten thee.”
kjw47

Reply Sun 26 Mar, 2023 05:21 pm
@The Anointed,
You need to take a step back and relook. Rethink.
The Anointed

Reply Sun 26 Mar, 2023 08:49 pm
@kjw47,
Isaiah 7: 14; Jewish Translation: “Therefore the Lord, of his own, shall give you a sign; behold the ‘YOUNG WOMAN’ is with child, and she shall bear a son and she shall call his name Immanuel.”

If God wanted to convey the message that a virgin would conceive and bear a son, he would have had his prophet use the Hebrew word ‘bethulah’ which word is used in every instance in the Hebrew bible where a woman who has never had any sexual contact with a man is referred to. But because it was not God’s intention to convey the message that a ‘VIRGIN’ would conceive and bear a son, He had his prophet Isaiah use the Hebrew word ‘almah’, which according to YOUNG’S ANALYTICAL CONCORDANCE, carries the meaning, ‘Concealment---unmarried woman.’

Isaiah 7: 14; Erroneous KJV Translation; “Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: behold the ‘Virgin’ shall conceive and bear a son and shall call his name Emmanuel.”

The actual word “Virgin” in reference to the mother of Jesus was not introduced, until the Latin Bible ‘The Vulgate’ was translated to English, when the Latin word ‘VIRGO’ was translated to Virgin. For just like the early Greek language, the Latin did not have a specific term for ‘VIRGIN’, the Latin word “Virgo” as with the Greek word ‘Parthenos’ refers to any young woman of marriageable age, whether or not she had previous sexual relations with a man. Those words only denote 'virgin' by implication.

The young 13 years old unmarried Mary, was a ‘Parthenos,’ a young unmarried woman, who told the Messenger of God that she had never had sexual contact with a man, thereby IMPLYING that she was still, at that point in time, a virgin. It was not until some 4 months later when she returned from her visit with he aged aunty Elizabeth, that she was found to be pregnant.

Even though, by the time of Jerome, the false teaching of the so-called miraculous virgin-birth of Jesus was firmly established.

In 1973, an ecumenical edition of RSV was approved by both Protestant and Catholic hierarchies, called the common bible. A New English Translation of the Bible, published in 1970 and approved by the council of churches in England, Scotland, Wales, the Irish council of churches, the London Society of Friends, and the Methodist and Presbyterian churches of England, all translate Isaiah 7: 14; “A young Woman is with child, and she will bear a son.”

Even the JW’s bible admits that Isaiah 7, 14; makes no mention of any virgin, also, The Good News Bible, Catholic Study Edition, reads, Isaiah 7: 14; “A young woman who is pregnant will have a son, etc.” As these religious bodies all now accept that Isaiah was not referring to a virgin in that famous passage, they must now accept that the authors of the Septuagint and the translators of the Gospel of Matthew from the Hebrew to Greek, who were forced to use the Greek term “Parthenos” in reference to Isaiah’s prophecy, were in no way implying that the pregnant Mary, was still a virgin.

Matthew 1: 22-23; should now read; ‘Now all this happened to make come true what the Lord had said through the prophet [Isaiah],’ “An unmarried woman/Almah who is pregnant will bear a son and he will be called immanuel: (“which means God is with us.”) And yet all these denominational daughters of their ROMAN mother all lie, by saying in Matthew 1: 22-23; that the prophet said; ‘Behold, a 'VIRGIN' shall conceive and bear as son etc, proving them all, who claim that the prophet said a virgin would bear a Son, to be lying hypocrites.

The point of the prophecy is not in the fact that an unmarried woman would bear a son, but that a child conceived out of wedlock (A Bastard) would be seen as the vessel in which the Lord would reveal himself to us, (“God is with us.”)

In 1st Chronicles 17: 13; Concerning Solomon, who was born of the adulterous union of David and Bathsheba and the murder of her husband Uriah, God says of Solomon, “I shall be his Father and he shall be my Son,” See 1st Chronicles 17: 13; and 2 Samuel 7, 14, plus, God blesses Solomon with the rulership of one of the most glorious periods in Jewish history.

The Lord does not judge as we humans do. As seen in the genealogy of Joseph ben Jacob, who married the already pregnant Mary, and who did not consummate that union until after she had given birth to her firstborn son, which genealogy is recorded in Matthew, five righteous women are mentioned, who, according to our human standards all acted sinfully: first there is Tamar, who played the prostitute and seduced Judah, her father-in law into having sex with her, by which union she conceived and later bore
his twin sons, Perez and Zerah.

Then there is Rahab the madam of a whore house in Jericho, who saved the Israelite spies and who later married Salmon, and bore his son ‘Boaz.’

The third is Ruth, who with sexual cunning deceived Boaz into marrying her, to whom she bore ‘Obed.’

The fourth is Bathsheba, who committed adultery with King David, who had her husband ‘Uriah’ killed, and she was the mother of Solomon, of whom the Lord said; “He shall be my son and I shall be his Father and it is he who shall build my temple for me.” [See 2nd Samuel 7: 14. and 1st Chronicles 17: 13.] Solomon was then blessed with the rulership of the most glorious period of Israel’s history.

And last of all is Mary who united with her half-brother, Joseph the son of Alexander Helios to conceive and bear Jesus, the promised Messiah.

The actions of these supposed sinful women were hidden in the shadow beneath the wings of the Lord of Spirits.

If Jesus was not born of the flesh as all human beings are, but was born of a virgin without male semen having been introduced into her uterus, then this would have been the greatest of all miracles, and would have been shouted from the roof tops by all four gospel writers and yet we see that Mark, who is believed to have been the son of Peter, and John the beloved disciple, ignore the physical birth of Jesus as being totally irrelevant to the story of salvation and begin their account of He who was sent in the name of the Lord, with the Baptism of the man Jesus, when he was born of the spirit that descended upon him in the form of a dove, as the heavenly voice was heard to say, “You are my son, TODAY I have begotten thee.”
The Anointed

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2023 08:30 pm
@The Anointed,
Where are you kjw47? Don't tell me that you have given up trying to defend the lies of your holy mother church which sits on the seven hills of Rome.

Round brackets are used to enclose an afterthought or additional information. For example: You are invited to attend the party (Don’t forget the wine) on Friday night.

Luke 3:23; (KJV) And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli. The (AS WAS SUPPOSED) in brackets, was a later interpolation by those who would have you believe the false teaching of the so-called virgin birth.

Jesus was the biological son of Joseph the son of Heli, AKA Alexander Helios III who was the father of Mary also and a descendant of Natan the stepson of KING David.

In the different translations of the KJV into Arabic, Afrikaan, Zulu, etc and even some of the more modern English translations, such as the Good News Catholic Study Edition Bible and the JW’S New World TRANSLATION, the words (As was supposed) have been retained, but the brackets are removed, in an attempt by the writers of those corrupt biblical translations to make those words appear to be the declaration of Luke, while the serious biblical student know that they were not written by Luke, but were a later interpolation and a corruption of the Holy Scriptures, by those Christians, who refuse to accept that Jesus was not a God who became a man, but a man, born of human parents, who was later CHOSEN by the Lord God our saviour ‘The Son of Man,’ as his heir and successor, and who was given divine glory, as revealed in Acts 3: 13; where it is said that the God of our ancestors, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, has given divine glory to his servant Jesus etc. See also Acts 3, 26.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2023 10:13 pm
@kjw47,
kjw47 wrote:

Its the true interpretation.

Sez you.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2023 09:24 am
@kjw47,
kjw47 wrote:
I dont look at mens view of a cult, Gods view is theonly one that counts in the end

"God's view" as you interpret it.
kjw47 wrote:

JW,s pass with flying colors while your religions fail 100%--Why do you think that is?

Because you are your own judge, jury and executioner.
kjw47

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2023 11:08 am
@InfraBlue,
You will find out--A house divided( 40,000 trinity religions) will not stand-- they are a mass of confusion, all claiming to have Holy spirit. The holy spirit is not confused, its the error teachings found in those religions because of a lack of holy spirit causing the confusion. God was never a trinity.
InfraBlue

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2023 11:20 am
@kjw47,
M'kay.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2023 05:20 pm
@kjw47,
kjw47 wrote...... You will find out--A house divided( 40,000 trinity religions) will not stand-- they are a mass of confusion, all claiming to have Holy spirit. The holy spirit is not confused, its the error teachings found in those religions because of a lack of holy spirit causing the confusion. God was never a trinity.

And God was never the biological Father of Mary's baby, who she named Jesus, who at the age of about 30 and on the day that he was baptised by his mother's cousin John, he was born as the Son of God, not by blood, nor by the will of the flesh, nor by the will of man, but by the spirit of our Lord God and saviour, which descended upon him in the form of a dove as the heavenly voice was heard to say; 'You are my Son THIS DAY I have begotten thee.' Or as said in Hebrews 5, 5; 'You are my Son TODAY I have become your Father.'

How many Christian denominations, because of their lack of Holy Spirit have been deceived by their mother body who sits on the seven hills into believing her lying teachings that God's prophet 'Isaiah' said that a 'VIRGIN' would conceive and bear a son?
kjw47

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2023 07:16 pm
@The Anointed,
She was a virgin. God caused her to be pregnant with the one whom he sent forth and put into her womb who became the Messiah. He sent his master worker of Proverbs 8= Michael.
The Anointed

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2023 06:52 pm
@kjw47,
Kjw47 wrote…… She was a virgin.

The Anointed responds…… She certainly was a virgin before the act by which she conceived the biological son of Joseph the son of Heli, AKA as Alexander Helios III, which child she named Jesus, who was born in the years of great political turmoil in Israel, the Zealots were planning ways to free their nation from the yoke of Roman rule.

When Mary was about seven years old, her father, who was a Davidic and Hasmonean prince, called Alexander Helios III, was executed, in the world where many Davidian aspirants, as the “young lions of Judah”, were eliminated by the cruel and tyrannical King Herod the Great. It is believed that she was then taken North to a town called Nazareth, ln the land of Galilee, where she was raised under the protection of the Jewish Zealots, whose aim it was, to throw off the yoke of Roman rule and establish a descendant of King David, back on the throne of Israel, while her elderly mother ‘Hanna/Anna’ the elderly daughter of Yehoshua/Jesus III, who was the high priest in Jerusalem from 36 to 23 BC and whose mother was ‘Phanuel’ from the tribe of Asher, remained in Jerusalem, where she never left the Temple, day and night worshiping God.

Yehoshua/Jesus III, the great grandfather of Jesus, is believed to have been murdered at the orders of Herod the Great three years before the birth of his grand-daughter Mary in 20 B.C..

The sonless Yehoshua, had three daughters, Joanna, Elizabeth and Anna/Hanna, whose mother was from the tribe of Asher. The second daughter of Yehoshua III, was Elizabeth. This was the Elizabeth, who, at a very advanced age was to become the mother of John the Baptist in 7 BC, a year before the birth of Jesus and some 16 years after the death of her father ‘Yehoshua/Jesus III,’ in 23 BC. We are not told how old Elizabeth was when she fell pregnant with John the Baptist, but it was seen as some sort of a miracle by the family and friends of Elizabeth who gathered at her home to rejoice with her, in the fact that God had opened her womb in her old age.

It is MHO that Joseph the son of Heli a step-son to Hanna the sister of Elizabeth and biological father of Jesus, was among the family and friends that had gathered at the home of Elizabeth.

The young 13 years old Mary, was a Parthenos (An unmarried female) when she was visited by a messenger of God in Nazareth of Galilee, who told her that her aged aunty was six months pregnant and that she herself would, in the future become pregnant and bear a Son who would be the heir to the throne of his ancestor King David, and Mary said; ‘How can that be, as I have never had sex with any man. In saying that, Mary denoted that she was still a virgin at that particular point in time.

After that visitation, the young 13 years old Mary with her Zealot Chaperone, then travelled from Nazareth in the north to the small obscure village in the hilly region of Judaea south of Jerusalem to the home of her aunty Elizabeth, some 150 kilometres away, which was a four to five day walk. And as Mary walked through the door of her auntie's home, Elizabeth cried out in a loud voice; ‘’Blessed are you among women and blessed is the child you will bear! (This was before Mary was even pregnant) Why should this great thing happen to me, that my Lord’s (King’s) mother comes to visit me------- How happy you are to believe that the Lord’s message will come true ( that you will become pregnant and bear as son, who God will make KING like his genetic ancestor David was).

The only way that Elizabeth could have known what the message was that MARY received some 150 kilometres away while she was still in Nazareth, was if she was a part of the Zealot’s conspiracy and that Joseph, the SON of Alexander Helios an heir to the throne of David, was waiting there among the friends and relatives of Elizabeth and three months later, after the birth of John the Baptist when Mary returned to Nazareth she was found to be pregnant with the child Jesus, who according to Luke, was the biological son of Joseph the Son Heli AKA Alexander Helios III.

If Herod the Great, were to discover that Jesus was an heir to the throne of King David, he would have had him eliminated as he did with his grandfather ‘Heli’. And it was for this reason I believe, that the Zealots married the pregnant Mary off to Joseph the son of Jacob from the cursed genetic line of Jehoiachin of who it is said in Jeremiah 22: 30; “This man is condemned to lose his children, to be a man who will never succeed. He will have no descendants who will rule in Judah as David's successors. I, the LORD, have spoken.”

The priests of Herod the Great would never see a son of Joseph ben Jacob as a threat to Herod’s rulership.

Forty one days after the birth of Jesus, when Mary brought her firstborn son from Bethlehem to the Temple in Jerusalem to perform the ceremony of purification according to the law of Moses, Hanna/Anna, the grandmother of Jesus, whose mother was Phanuel of the tribe of ASHER was there at the Temple, she was an old woman of 84 years who had been married to Alexander Helios the father of Mary for seven years before he was murdered at the command of Herod the Great.

Like her sister Elizabeth she too was an old woman of 70 years when she married Heli who was murdered seven years later in 13 B.C. when she was seventy seven and in six B.C. two years before the death of Herod the Great in four B,C, when she was 84, her grandson Jesus was born and holding her grandson she spoke of him to all who were seeking the REDEMPTION of Israel.

REDEMPTION…… the action of regaining or gaining possession of something in exchange for payment, or clearing a debt:

When Jesus was about thirty years of age, he came to John, his mother’s cousin to be baptised, but at first John refused, deeming himself unworthy to baptise his cousin’s SON,,,,’WHY?’ John didn’t know at that point in time that Jesus was the man chosen by the Lord God our saviour from among the Israelites, who He was going to fill with his spirit, in fact John didn’t know that, until after he had baptised Jesus and had seen the spirit descend up him in the form of a dove and heard the heavenly voice say, ‘You are my Son THIS DAY I have begotten thee.’

But John did believe that from a baby, his cousin’s Son ‘Jesus’ was being groomed to become the promised Messianic King of Israel and while John was in prison, just before he was beheaded by Herod Antipas, he sent two of his disciples to Jesus, who asked him, ‘Are you really the one that John said was to come, or should we expect another.’ This was the reason why John first believed that he was not worthy enough to baptise his future KING.

That promise still holds, for He is soon to return with those of the first resurrection who, like Jesus, were given authority over the nations, to rule them with an iron rod and to break them to pieces like clay pots, See Revelations 2, 26-28, and establish his thousand years rule from Jerusalem.

It is he of who Isaiah spoke in 63, 1-6; “Who is this coming from the city of Bozrah in Edom? Who is this so splendidly dressed in red, marching in power and strength?” “It is the LORD, powerful to save, coming to announce his victory.”

“Why is his clothing so red, like that of someone who tramples grapes to make wine?”

The LORD answers, “I have trampled the nations like grapes, and no one came to help me. I trampled them in my anger, and their blood has stained all my clothing. I decided that the time to save my people had come; it was time to punish their enemies. I was amazed when I looked and saw that there was no one to help me. But my anger made me strong, and I won the victory myself. In my anger I trampled whole nations and shattered them. I poured out their lifeblood on the ground.”
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 10:46:45