Jesus' real disciples

kjw47

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2023 03:28 pm
At Matthew 28:19-20--- Clearly shows who the real teachers and real disciples are. The ones taking the lead-teach every single teaching Jesus gave without fail. The real disciples learn and apply every single teaching Jesus gave without fail.
Here is a super important one every real disciple knows by heart--Matthew 6:33- Keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his ( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality) Matt 6)

Are you taught that super important teaching?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 643 • Replies: 32
No top replies

kjw47

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2023 07:30 pm
@kjw47,
42 views why no comments?
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2023 12:41 am
@kjw47,
And the most important teaching of all, was to love God with all your body, mind and soul and love your neighbour as yourself and you will live said Jesus, for the entire law is fulfilled in those two commands.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2023 09:37 am
Matthew 6:33 does not mention the tetragrammaton, YHWH, at all. There are three variations of Matthew 6:33, the majority of manuscripts which read,

"Seek however first the kingdom of God and the righteousness of him and these things all will be added to you."

The variation found within the second most number of manuscripts reads,

"Seek however first the kingdom and the righteousness of him and these things all will be added to you."

The variation found within the least number of manuscripts reads,

"Seek however first the kingdom of the heavens and the righteousness of him and these things all will be added to you."

In the second variation, "seek however first the kingdom and the righteousness of him and these things all will be added to you," it is implied from verse 32 that "him" refers to "God the Father," or just "the Father."
kjw47

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2023 06:56 pm
@InfraBlue,
There is no one else but YHWH. You know the one Jesus teaches is his God-John 20:17, Rev 3:12- The Father is YHWH---Remember--hallowed be thy(Father) name=YHWH--there is no other name.
The Anointed

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2023 08:13 pm
@kjw47,
WHICH OF THE TWO FATHERS CALLED JHWH ARE YOU REFERRING TO.
PoliteMight

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2023 09:24 pm
@kjw47,
Your post is full of nonsense.

You have the "Anglo saxson" words. That being said in Judaism they consider those the enemies of the Jews, and will often prefix the names. Sometimes they will use the hebrew, or other wording and not the English word. Not going into Islam.

the Disciples is more like the twelve tribes of Israel. However When talking about Judaism, Christianity, and Islam people often only considers these religious beliefs as the same persons.

!!!! A Christian is not a Catholic. But a Catholic is a type of Christian. !!!!!!

While you might accept Christ does not mean your view of Christ is the same as a Christian. In Islam Christ is a prophet and any mention of "God on Earth" is omitted. In Judaism Yeshua is consider the correct naming and wording, but again there is no book stand alone nore any alter at all. However their is Judaism with Yeshua as the helm. That being said there are various denominations upon denominations and view points of god, and various figures of religion.

Always remember that an Atheist is a person of another religion who does not accept your viewpoint. Like a person of an Far Eastern religion or practice. Buddhism could be practiced no matter religion your from. Then to go further into denominations you have stargazers, pagans, and even satanists.

The disciples only spreads the word of god and works of "Jesus" Yeshua. You put belief systems on the table to make them all work out for people, and actually go in dept of understanding.

What I find stupid is that you have idiots who thinks that Christians, Jews, Muslim worships different gods. When in reality whatever our denominations have different figures, and languages ( which all have the same meaning ).

I am of the new-world not the old-world. So I do not why are we making something simple into something difficult.
The Anointed

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2023 04:02 am
@PoliteMight,
And what of you PoliteMight, do you belong to one of the denominations of Judaism, or one of the denominations of Hinduism, or perhaps one of the many denominations of Christianity, etc, what denomination of which particular faith do you belong to young fellow ?
kjw47

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2023 11:32 am
@The Anointed,
I am an old fellow. I am a Jehovahs witness. The religion that has Jesus. The religion that serves the same God Israel served when they served the true God= the Abrahamic God= YHWH(Jehovah) a single being God= The Father.
InfraBlue

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2023 01:26 pm
@kjw47,
Yeah, that's one interpretation of who YHWH is believed to be.
kjw47

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2023 03:34 pm
@InfraBlue,
Its the true interpretation. It takes believing Jesus but few will- John 17:3--This means eternal life, their knowing you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus-- 2 major points taught by Jesus-the Father is the only true God, and the only true God sent another named Jesus he did not come down here himself.
The Anointed

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2023 06:43 pm
@kjw47,
(kjw47. I am an old fellow)--------- Then one would think that you would have enough sense not to be caught in the trap set by the deceptive JW cult.--------- (kjw47. I am a Jehovahs witness)-------- Exactly.--------- (kjw47. The religion that has Jesus)---------- The religion which has ‘A’ Jesus, but not the Jesus as preached by the apostles.--------

In his 2nd letter to the Corinthians 11: 4; Paul says, “You gladly tolerate anyone who comes to you and preaches a different Jesus, not the one we preached; and you accept a spirit and a gospel completely different from the spirit and the gospel you received from us.”

(kjw47. The religion that serves the same God Israel served when they served the true God= the Abrahamic God= YHWH(Jehovah) a single being God= The Father.) ----------Are you referring to the God whose name in English, is ’WHO I AM’? and whose heir and successor carries the same name, Who, being in very nature] God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; See Philippians 2:6.

There was a man, who is recorded in your Holy Scriptures, who, at the age of 365 was taken up to the throne of the MOST-HIGH and translated from a body of corruptible matter into a glorious and incorruptible body of brilliant and blinding light in order that He should never have to experience death. How important is this man in your religion? (The Most-High is a title of God mentioned in the Bible)

The Archangel Metatron is also mentioned in the Pseudepigrapha, most prominently in the Hebrew Book of Enoch (also called Third Enoch), in which his grand title, "The lesser YHVH" (The Son of The MOST-HIGH) resurfaces. It is also said that Metatron. The anointed one=CHRIST, was the angel who guided Israel through the wilderness. The Hebrew ‘JHVH’ translated to English, as seen in Exodus 3: 14; means, ‘I Am Who I Am.’

It was this man who was anointed as the heir and successor to the throne of the MOST-HIGH in the creation who was translated into an immortal angelic being, who is referred to in Exodus 23: 20-23; ‘Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: FOR MY NAME IS IN HIM. But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice and do all that I speak (Through him) ; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries. For mine Angel shall go before thee, and bring thee in unto the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites: and I will cut them off, etc.

Christ is the English term for the Greek Χριστός (Khristós) meaning "the anointed one" It is a translation of the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Māšîaḥ), usually transliterated into English as Messiah or Mashiach. The Hebrew word translated "anointed" is the verb form of the noun "Messiah."

The word “CHRIST” means “The Anointed One.” Enoch was the one anointed by the Most-High in the creation, ‘The Lord of Creatures,’ as his Heir and successor, (The Son of Man) who is Lord of spirits.

"The Book of the Secrets of Enoch" 22: 8; "And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord with his lips said to me: "Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before my face into eternity."

And the archistratiege Michael lifted me up, and led me before the Lord’s face.
[Archistratege. Or, "the commander of the armies of the nations, named Michael."]

And the Most-High said to the glorious creatures that surrounded him, tempting them: "Let Enoch stand before my face into eternity," and the glorious creatures bowed down to the Lord, and said: "Let Enoch go [Or be released] according to Thy word."

And the Lord said to Michael: "Go take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of my glory."

And Michael did thus as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its smell mild, shining like the sun’s rays, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones.

To translate something is to change it from one form to another. Hebrews 11: 5; “By faith Enoch was translated so that he should not experience death, and he was not found because God had translated him.”

How did the author of Hebrews know that Enoch was translated unless he had read the book of Enoch, which was held in great reverence by many of the church Fathers including Irenaeus, Origen and Tertullian, plus, it was cherished by the early Christians right up until the 4th century, when, after the ban by such dogmatic authorities of your mother Roman church as Jerome, Hilary and Augustine they finally passed out of circulation and were thought lost for millennia.

0 Replies

kjw47

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2023 07:30 pm
@InfraBlue,
I dont look at mens view of a cult, Gods view is theonly one that counts in the end--A house divided(40,000 trinity religions) will not stand. You see 1 Cor 1:10= Unity of thought( all of Gods 1 truth) no division) is a true mark, the JW,s pass with flying colors while your religions fail 100%--Why do you think that is?
kjw47

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2023 07:31 pm
@The Anointed,
There is only 1 Father-Yhwh(Jehovah)
kjw47

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2023 07:34 pm
@PoliteMight,
1Cor 1:10--Unity of thought( all of Gods 1 truth) no division = 1 single religion= (a true mark of that 1 religion) has Jesus. Not the 40,000 that claim to be his, nor the other 2 you mentioned. Judaism taught Jesus got his power from demons. Muslims teach mohammed over Jesus. Both fail 100% asdo39,999 religions claiming to be christian but arent in reality.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2023 10:49 pm
@kjw47,
Kjw47 wrote…… There is only 1 Father-Yhwh(Jehovah)

The Anointed responds...... 1 Peter 3: 20-21; The few people in the boat — eight in all — were saved by the water, 21which was a symbol pointing to baptism, which now saves you.

Enoch, the Heir and successor to the throne of the MOST-HIGH in the creation (THE SON OF MAN) who was translated into an angelic being with the name of his Father (Jehovah), was the ancestral father of the eight who was saved from the waters of the flood and all their descendants.

Noah, his wife, their three sons and their wives are all direct genetic descendants of Enoch, (The Anointed one,) through his six sons, Methusulah, Rigam, Riman, Urchan, Cherminian, and Giadad.

The body of Adam went into the baptismal waters of the earth, the body of Enoch came out.

Hebrews 10: 5-7; For this reason, when Christ (The Anointed One) was about to come into the world, he said to God: “You do not want sacrifices and offerings, but you have prepared a body for me. (That body was the man Jesus) You are not pleased with animals burnt whole on the altar or with sacrifices to take away sins. Then I said, ‘Here I am, to do your will, O God, just as it is written of me in the book of the Law.’ ”

HEBREWS 5, 7; In his life on earth Jesus made his prayers and requests with loud cries and tears to God, who could save him from death. Because he was humble and devoted, God heard him. But even though he was ‘A’ Son of God, he learnt through his sufferings to be obedient. When he was (Finally) made perfect (through his obedience), he became the source of eternal salvation for all those who obey him, and God declared him to be high priest, in the priestly order of Melchizedek.

(All Israelites are sons of God, Psalms 82: 6; ‘You are gods; I said; all of you are sons of the MOST-HIGH,)

JESUS was about 30 on the day he was baptised by his mother’s cousin, John the Baptist, and as he came up out of the waters, the spirit of ‘The Son of Man’ our Lord God and saviour, descended upon him in the form of a dove as the heavenly voice was heard to say, ‘You are my Son THIS DAY I have begotten thee,’ or as said in Hebrews 5, 5; ‘You are my Son TODAY I have become your Father.

JOHN 3: 13; No one has ascended into heaven but he who descended from heaven, (AS) the Son of man.

He who descended from heaven was the man who had ascended into heaven and was anointed as the heir and successor to the spiritual Godhead to the body of mankind, the MOST-HIGH in the creation and was his chosen heir and successor, ‘the SON of MAN.’

1 Peter 3: 20-21; The few people in the boat — eight in all — were saved by the water, which was a symbol pointing to baptism, which now saves you.

As the son of Adam you enter the baptismal waters, as a son of He who inherited the throne of the MOST-HIGH you come out of those waters.

In Matthew 25, Jesus speaks of the future when the SON OF MAN comes as king and divides the sheep from the goats, this is the same time as revealed in Revelation 21: 5-8; Then the one who sits on the throne (Of the MOST-HIGH IN THE CREATION) said, “And now I make all things new!” He also said to me, “Write this, because these words are true and can be trusted.” And he said, “It is done! I am the first and the last, the beginning and the end. To anyone who is thirsty I will give the right to drink from the spring of the water of life without paying for it. Those who win the victory will receive this from me: I will be their God, and they will be my children. (Two Fathers my friend, The MOST-HIGH and his anointed SON, both with the same name in them)

But cowards, traitors, perverts, murderers, the immoral, those who practise magic, those who worship idols, and all liars — the place for them is the lake burning with fire and sulphur, which is the second death.” The eternal punishment, eternal death from which there is no return.
The Anointed

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2023 12:35 am
@The Anointed,

Continued from previous post.

Metatron is also mentioned in the Pseudepigrapha, most prominently in the Hebrew Book of Enoch (also called Third Enoch), in which his grand title, "The lesser YHVH" (The Son of The MOST-HIGH) resurfaces. It is also said that Metatron. The anointed one=CHRIST, was the angel who guided Israel through the wilderness. The Hebrew ‘JHVH’ translated to English, as seen in Exodus 3: 14; means, ‘I Am Who I Am.’

RSV. Exodus 23: 20-22; “Behold, I send an angel before you, to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place which I have prepared. Give heed to him and hearken to his voice, do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgression; for my name is in him.

22 “But if you hearken attentively to his voice and do all that I say, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries.

The angel who spoke God’s words to Moses from above the MERCY SEAT of the Covenant Box within the sacred tent in the wilderness, was the angel Metatron, who we once knew as the Man Enoch in who was the Holy Name ‘WHO I AM’ for who the JW cult still use the Hebrew word for ’WHO I AM’

The Book of Enoch the prophet 108: 11-13; “And now I will summons the spirits of the good, who belong to the generation of the light, and I will transform those who were born in darkness, who, in the flesh were not recompensed with such honor as their faithfulness deserved. And I will bring forth in shining light those who have loved my ‘HOLY NAME,’ and I will seat each one on the throne of his honor, and they shall be resplendent for times without number.”
kjw47

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2023 07:48 am
@The Anointed,
Psalm 82:6 is speaking about angels. As verse7 clearly shows.
The Anointed

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2023 02:31 pm
@kjw47,
kjw47 wrote........ Psalm 82:6 is speaking about angels. As verse7 clearly shows.

The Anointed Responds....... John 10, 34-36; Ps 82.6 Jesus answered, “It is written in your own Law that God said, ‘You are gods.’ We know that what the scripture says is true for ever; and God called those 'PEOPLE' gods, the 'PEOPLE' to whom his message was given. As for me, the Father chose me and sent me into the world. How, then, can you say that I blaspheme because I said that I am the Son of God?

So, who am I to believe, my chosen King and High Priest, or your blind spiritual guides from the JW cult?
kjw47

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2023 05:14 pm
@The Anointed,
Psalm 82:6-7--verse7 surely you will die just as men do--proving 6 is not speaking of men.
A house divided( 40,000 trinity religions) will not stand= Gods view of a cult--- Easily understood yet how is it you choose to remain in darkness?

1. Forums
  2. » Jesus' real disciples
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 05:35:23