Should the council own anything?

Teller

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2023 03:52 am
Anything that the council owns was taken by force from the public. In other words, the council now owns more and the public now owns less. Once they start owning, the council becomes a ruler. They then start taking more and more property from the public, not for more services, but so that the councilwill own more and the public will own less. This is an attack on private property. If the council can own things that they took by force from the public, then there is no such thing as private property.

roger

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2023 04:08 am
@Teller,
A little context might help. Like, what on earth are you talking about.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2023 06:04 am
@roger,
Some people blame the council for everything.

When I was teaching war poetry one kid wrote a poem lamenting why the council wouldn't stop the war.

It's about as chavvy as you can get.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2023 06:05 am
@Teller,
Stand for election as a councillor.

That's how democracy works.
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2023 06:15 am
@Teller,
My apologize which council?

A specific government?
illegal and thus possibly criminal organized groups ?
A video-game ?

If the government can break into your home it is a communism. Like in such nations they had people being accused for "Keeping two budget books" on the side from selling caviar.

0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2023 08:43 am
@roger,
roger wrote:

A little context might help. Like, what on earth are you talking about.

FFS! Mad Clearly he's talking about the National Dairy Council! Get with it Roger! Rolling Eyes Or are you in the pocket of Big Cow??
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2023 08:47 am
@izzythepush,
Dang, that's like suggesting the mayor of Everett, Mass (population less than 50k, per the US Census) stop the war in Ukraine.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2023 08:50 am
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

Dang, that's like suggesting the mayor of Everett, Mass (population less than 50k, per the US Census) stop the war in Ukraine.

Weird! How did you know I blame Mayor Carlo DeMaria for the war in Ukraine. Damn slacker that he is! Mad
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2023 12:32 pm
@jespah,
I know, when I read it, I could hear her mum complaining about the bins, roads etc.

I bet she did that a lot.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Should the council own anything?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 10:48:03