My first girl crush…

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2023 05:10 pm
So,it’s been over a year since i first started liking her and think it’s become some sort of addiction or obsession.We’re merely just acquaintances,we always say hi to eachother in the morning and sometimes have small convos but i just for some reason like her so much.I barely know anything about her and she probably doesn’t know anything about me.I have some addiction in hust seeing her,knowing where she is or just catching a small glimose of her even if its the back if her head.I just find myself so pathetic that im so obsessed over her.**** i even have random photos of her behind ir from schools twitter.I’ve talked to my friends and they’ve either said to confess which,mind you I’m a girl,is impossible and im afraid of rumours bc shes (in pretty sure ) is straight considering who she is and was friends with or distance myself ,as in stop looking or distract myself w a hobby,but i still can’t even do that.i pointlessly cry over her at night too.I feel so pathetic bc ik we wont even become good friends so beinf a couple is out id the convo but i just dont know how to stop feelinf this way…
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 777 • Replies: 5
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2023 04:35 pm
@Kamochii,
You mention school. Do you have access to (confidential services) school counseling? Maybe talk it over with a school counselor? Do you have a VERY close/very trustsworthy friend/confidant to talk this out with?

Can you go to your family (if you have family medical insurance) to see if therapy is an option? Asking for that help without divulging this same-sex crush?
Kamochii

Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2023 05:53 pm
@tsarstepan,
Thanks for the advice but family doesnt rlly know abt my sexuality yet and my school doesn’t reall provide support like that.Thank you though.Although i have told some friends and they understand but the inly arvice ive been given is to ignore which i still find hard to do
izzythepush

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2023 03:28 am
@Kamochii,
You can't ignore who you are.

At some point you're going to have to open up about yourself or live the rest of your life as a lie and be miserable.

I don't know what country you're in, but in the UK there are support groups like The Gay Switchboard, and most western countries have something similar.

I would google something like LGBT support/counselling etc. in your area.

Check them out first, you don't want to inadvertantly put yourself in the hands of religious nutcases.
Kamochii

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2023 05:40 pm
@izzythepush,
Oh ok,thank you!I do live in the uk but im not sure if i can do such things as im quite young and i am also religious.but what uou said first is something,thank you
izzythepush

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2023 01:36 am
@Kamochii,
The Gay Switchboard is anonymous, you don't have to tell anyone and it's a freephone number.

0800 0119 100

And good luck, you're not alone, literally thousands of people are going through something similar rightnow.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » My first girl crush…
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 03:09:58