Why do People Applaud a Classless Rihanna?

izzythepush

Thu 16 Feb, 2023 02:50 pm
@Glennn,
I don't have to explain anything to you.

I didn't watch the Superbowl, I didn't watch any of it, at all.

As Engineer has already pointed out, if her behaviour was indecent she could have been charged with something.

And getting you all hot and sweaty is not a crime, (although on reflection it probably should be.)
izzythepush

Thu 16 Feb, 2023 02:52 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:
It's easy to lose yourself when you're angry and forget the question.

That is priceless.
0 Replies

Glennn

Thu 16 Feb, 2023 03:22 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
if her behaviour was indecent she could have been charged with something.

Okay, so you didn't watch it; didn't watch it at all. That means you have no idea whether or not she did anything indecent and lewd. You appear to have decided that if she had done anything that was indecent, she would have been charged. Since she wasn't charged, you and engineer deduce that she did nothing indecent and lewd. However, I posted the legal definition of indecent and lewd behavior, and by golly that's just what the girl did.

I think someone's loyalty to entertainment "greatness" is causing them to latch on to a logical fallacy; that is, she wasn't charged, therefore she didn't rub her crotch and ass and sniff her fingers as everyone plainly saw her doing.

Oh, and you'd like me to know that you don't have to answer anything. Well unless you watched the show, you don't have to tell me that you don't know what you're talking about.
Glennn

Thu 16 Feb, 2023 03:24 pm
@engineer,
What? You don't believe that there is a law in the books that says that touching your genitals in public is lewd and indecent behavior?
neptuneblue

Thu 16 Feb, 2023 03:45 pm
@Glennn,
It is not illegal.
Glennn

Thu 16 Feb, 2023 03:56 pm
@neptuneblue,
What Is Lewd and Lascivious Behavior?

Lewd and lascivious behavior is a legal term that refers to offensive sexual conduct. Generally, lewd conduct involves touching the genitals, buttocks, or breasts of a female in a sexual way. The touching may be done with an intent to sexually gratify one's self or to sexually arouse another person. Sexual touching done in public and witnessed by another person who might be offended is considered lewd conduct.

You believe I made that up, doncha?
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Thu 16 Feb, 2023 04:06 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

It is not illegal.

He clearly has a very short attention span given that suggestive touching has been a staple or very old trope in live concerts for so so many decades. Since at least the 1960s. And a bit of a stretch to add Elvis Presley's hip gyrating was considered quite lewd as well.
0 Replies

Glennn

Thu 16 Feb, 2023 04:19 pm
So, if I had to come up with an assumed theme for that halftime show, it would be that if you have enough fans, you can declare that the world stage is your bedroom. And with a rub rub here and a rub rub there, no one leaves not understanding that. No sir. She was clearly simulating masturbation, which is okay during a major prime time telecast because no kids are watching, huh?
tsarstepan

Thu 16 Feb, 2023 04:23 pm
@Glennn,
Can tell me you never seen Madonna dance in a live concert clip/video? Can you tell me that you never seen Prince basically jerk off his guitar (via live concert clip/video)? Both had very infamous and quite lewd Super Bowl Halftime shows. That proverbial cat has left the bag 5 or 6 decades ago. You're way too late to the game to be bringing this insanely prudish critique as if other people haven't seen or understood the nature of this type of staged popular music performances.
Glennn

Thu 16 Feb, 2023 04:26 pm
@tsarstepan,
The difference is that this was not a concert. You do understand the difference, right?

When Madonna did it. the NBC and the NFL apologized. Wonder why . . .
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 16 Feb, 2023 04:30 pm
@Glennn,
I've not decided anything, America is a mature enough country with its own laws and statutes without any input from me.

America can decide whether or not to prosecute her.

Whatever is decided is fine by me. I'm not that interested to tell the truth.

One thing I have noticed is that your obsession with a young woman's sexuality is quite unhealthy, but it's actually healthier than your batshit crazy obsession with vaccines.

It could be a step in the right direction, or even a breakthrough.

Glennn

Thu 16 Feb, 2023 04:33 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
One thing I have noticed is that your obsession with a young woman's sexuality is quite unhealthy,

Oh but I'm not the one applauding it. That's the unhealthy aspect of this.
Quote:
batshit crazy obsession with vaccines.

Kind of cowardly to address the experimental injection here. Why don't you go to the appropriate thread and explain what an experimental injection that doesn't prevent infection or transmission is going to do for you and your loved ones?
izzythepush

Thu 16 Feb, 2023 04:33 pm
@Glennn,
Of course no kids were watching, it was 2 in the morning.
Glennn

Thu 16 Feb, 2023 04:38 pm
@izzythepush,
Ya know, there's a whole lot of countries out there with different time zones. But you already knew that.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 16 Feb, 2023 04:45 pm
@Glennn,
Nobody is "applauding it," most are indifferent.

Here is as good a place as any to address your obsessive behaviour.
Glennn

Thu 16 Feb, 2023 04:47 pm
@izzythepush,
Yer so fun . . .
izzythepush

Thu 16 Feb, 2023 05:02 pm
@Glennn,
More fun than someone trying to channel the ghost of Mary Whitehouse.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 12:47:06