Seems like some Republicans want to help...

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2023 01:43 pm
...the Democrats. Especially some of their firebrands.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/house-spe...175700436.html

The Democratic Party motto should be:

If some of them want to help us...encourage them to do so.

Obviously some Republicans do want to help the Dems...and equally obviously, Joe Biden is encouraging them to do so.

Good speech, Joe.

Good game plan also.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 5 • Views: 331 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PoliteMight

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2023 10:19 am
@Frank Apisa,
At this moment the US does not have a leader.
The person was elected based off the fact the other person clearly could not deliver.

All republicans care about at this point is not paying the bills, and keeping gas prices down ( even if most are waning retirement ). Beyond that it is closet racists using religion as a logical stand-point. Like the clear Nazism-Zionist-Israel looking for reason to genocide innocent people. The fact USA does not occupy ZI ( and Gaza ) already, and disarm everybody and send tell the IDF to take a hike. That pretty much sums up the entire republican party.

Democratic party basically should be the way everything goes. The original goal of the United States, allowing people using government support to give the ability to become self-employed. However the problem is that when you put rights like "Abortion" ( which have proven to be linked to racism/religious/cult practices ), and LGBT ( which has clearly gone above from the original goal of seeing such as equal ). It becomes hard to find a regular man like myself from bringing himself up from nothing and making himself into something.

The problem is that people in the USA are so blinded by reality of the situation. You have a young looking man who needs a small job but you give it a girl looking for sex from her. That is the problem with the US job market and if not most markets. To make matters worst you hire religious nutjobs/Churchies and or people who look like a 1950's marketing element.
I saw a homeless man, he has no criminal record, he did nothing wrong, somehow he ended up on the streets, what happen? I will tell you what happen? That man has a family with no game plan and the world just told him "your worthless", "your nothing" because he was a man.

I went to college with a girl studying programming, and where is she now?
Being a housewife making code ( hobbywise ) when she is not cooking, cleaning, or taking care of the children while he husband is the bread winner.

You should be promoting men, making sure that men are able to function, and actually able to brothers and sisters of the nation. Not "oh your too old you might as well die, go to jail, or kill yourself".

That is the key. There is no Republicans v. Democrats. These people in office just have a job, and their job is to keep you thinking you have a choice in the matter. You have o literally be a lawyer minded person 24/7 or might as well be a serial-killer. Why is Dick Cheney ( or his lesbian daughter ) still breathing air right now? The man made a promise to prevent some mothers son from being killed and he could not deliver that promise. I ask, why didn't that mother just eliminated the bastard? The shot was clear. God had tried to do his part with the peanut and malfunctioning pace-maker. We have veterans who could be unsung hero's committing suicide but these monsters still roam the planet. Like the monsters from Virginia who is stealing US funds and burning them into other nations. They would try to take you out why can't you take them out? I mean Afghanistan and Iraq was justified but I see no real reason if the life of one or two people could have been taken to prevent the deaths of hundred thousand people, and promote peace.
Like take Putin, we just take Putin and dumbo drop him to the Ukrainian officials. Problem solved. Same with Chinese citizens running naked into the streets and physically removing their leaders from power. No you just have a bunch of depressed people in China, who thinks "there is no hope", and the government announces "three-child per-house-hold promotion".

Yesterday I went to look for my phone. The store had three nicely dressed people. All look like if they could be teenagers. They could not solve my problem, they had no tools, they have no understanding at all. Just kept pushing me to buy a phone like if I was my 90+ year old grand parent. I felt like a disabled guy being sold electricity from an esco. WTF#@!!!???? You have a room full of people who have no knowledge of phones but pushing new products on people.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2023 12:06 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Agreed.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Seems like some Republicans want to help...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 03:36:59