Husband advice PLEASE

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2023 01:13 pm
After 9 years of handling all bills my husband lied to me about opening a bank account in his own name with a huge deposit going into his account and the only told me because that money was supposed to our joint account that we have had for years. Our relationship has been in trouble for a few years and I don't know what to do. Need advice please

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2023 01:19 pm
@mpim2244,
No one here knows what country you live in. But have you ever heard of this legal notion called ...

divorce?
mpim2244

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2023 01:38 pm
@tsarstepan,
Thank you
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2023 01:49 pm
@tsarstepan,
Right. That sounds shady as hell.

And we still don’t know what country or if she’s in the US what state.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2023 02:20 pm
@mpim2244,
mpim2244 wrote:

After 9 years of handling all bills my husband lied to me about opening a bank account in his own name with a huge deposit going into his account and the only told me because that money was supposed to our joint account that we have had for years. Our relationship has been in trouble for a few years and I don't know what to do. Need advice please

Call a lawyer. Right now.
0 Replies

mpim2244

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2023 07:19 pm
@jcboy,
Lol not sure how to update that yet and I am from the US! Thank you
glitterbag

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2023 12:54 am
@mpim2244,
Call a lawyer right away.
jcboy

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2023 12:41 pm
@glitterbag,
Yes, you know I knew this one guy who was in a bad marriage, well instead of stashing money in a secret bank account he was putting it in a safety deposit box!
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2023 08:10 pm
@mpim2244,
How has it been in trouble?

It just sounds like your looking at money deposits.

IDK your age or goal in marriage lets play ball.

Marriage is a type of business arrangement.
Children?

And children is also a business arrangement.

Your married nine years and no children, what is the point?

Okay.....Marriage has nothing to do with the account balance at all. If that is what you agree upon then that is what you agree upon.

Yes... in an Mainland Asia ( including Japan ), a husband would come home with the money to give the wife. The wife would then give the husband back some for his own personal usage. She is/was the accountant of the home.
However in other cases the husband makes enough money he literally could have another girl or possibly another wife/family entirely. Then you have concubine relationships where the wife is a ditzy low-brow girl and she would be more or less a girl for sex rather then his equal. Usually there would be a matron ( mid-wife ) who would look after the house usually serving as an alternative to his wife. In most households they have somebody that would run the household above the help. This practice is also in the western shores as well.

The only reason why a spouse would joint there account ( at least ) is when they would not know his/her rights. They do it out of tradition.

I have multiple accounts and I am not going to pool my money into one account so my spouse could keep tabs on where I spend my money. That is insanity. I also have pre-paid credit-cards, and other accounts.

I truly hate going to the bank or cash and check place and seeing women judge
me based on "What is in my wallet" or whatever business I have.

Mame

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2023 08:39 pm
@PoliteMight,
I'm wondering what part of this ridiculous rambling aided the OP at all.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2023 04:15 am
@Mame,
Polite Might is only here to share the benefits of free lobotomies.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Husband advice PLEASE
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:43:07