Consciousness Control

Sat 7 Jan, 2023 10:08 am
You need to be able to control consciousness.

Consciousness experientially comes in 2 parts.

In the moment and out of the moment.

If you can’t bring yourself into the moment and stay there for as long as you like then you are not in control of consciousness.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 333 • Replies: 15
Topic Closed
No top replies

Jasper10

Sun 8 Jan, 2023 09:38 am
@Jasper10,
Modern day atheistic science puts so much emphasis on the two lowest items in the psychological hierarchy .i.e. thoughts and emotions.

It has no idea how to incorporate the 3 tier item into the equation….CONSCIOUSNESS.

Einstein had no idea how to do it.
Jasper10

Sun 8 Jan, 2023 04:03 pm
@Jasper10,
You cannot cancel out natures electromagnetic forces.

You can only balance them.

These forces are related to mental workings.These forces are related to consciousness.

Jasper10

Mon 9 Jan, 2023 12:20 am
@Jasper10,
Consciousness needs to be balanced.

It is not possible to balance consciousness from merely inward only meditation.

Inward only meditation is only one of two types of consciousness the individual experiences.

Mediation has moved on from one sided medative practices.

You can only balance consciousness with inward/outward meditation.
Jasper10

Wed 11 Jan, 2023 01:31 am
@Jasper10,
It is not possible to understand consciousness with a mythical force and glue which is what modern day science is presently trying to do.

Electromechanical processes explain the psychological.

Science is not meant to be complicated.It isn’t complicated.Modern day science has made it complicated and has got completely lost in the process.

The individual just needs to know how to balance + and - forces.

That’s it.
Jasper10

Fri 13 Jan, 2023 12:26 am
@Jasper10,
We are influenced by electromagnetic forces produced by nature.We experience these forces within the the psychological make up.Within consciousness.

Trying to bring yourself into the moment and staying there is difficult.It’s like trying to maintain a stretched spring permanently.The moment you remove your deliberate input from this process you default back into an out of the moment consciousness state again.
Jasper10

Sat 14 Jan, 2023 02:40 am
@Jasper10,
When one goes inward one DIVIDES consciousness.One goes out of the moment.

So having divided consciousness which side of consciousness does one reside, the right or the left?

Does it matter? You are already in an out of the moment state of consciousness when you make the decision.

All you are doing is creating further division in the out of the moment consciousness state.

Consciousness needs to be balanced NOT divided.
Jasper10

Tue 17 Jan, 2023 12:29 pm
@Jasper10,
OUTWARD MEDITATION:

The reason that one cannot consciously go into the moment and stay there is due to electromagnetic forces.If one only associates oneself with duality then you only associate yourself with the + and - .

If you try to separate a + from a - the electromagnetic force will pull you back.If you try to separate a - from a + the electromagnetic force will pull you back.

In order to escape dualistic consciousness (in/out of the moment consciousness) you need to balance consciousness out in the same way that the electromagnetic forces in nature are balanced out.

You need to put the separated in and out of the moment consciousness states both on the right and both on the left.

This is consistent with natures balancing of the electromagnetic +/- forces.

Natures formula for balancing natures forces is:

+/-=+/-

Jasper10

Sun 22 Jan, 2023 01:56 am
@Jasper10,
There are two types of Consciousness in the waking state.

IN the moment and OUT of the moment.

There is also an IN and OUT which changes the consciousness state.

We are always IN.We can never be OUT.

So if we are IN, in the in the moment consciousness state and we decide to go IN again into the out of the moment consciousness state to carry out dualistic thinking/reasoning then we must remember to come back out again.
Jasper10

Mon 30 Jan, 2023 11:50 pm
@Jasper10,
As most people have no idea about consciousness then they have no control of it whatsoever.

You either control the mind or it controls you.

Most are willingly controlled because their hopeful belief system has persuaded them that they don’t exist anyway and are are nothing more than consciousness (an illusion) because that is what modern day science presently says they are and they believe it wholeheartedly.

If you don’t exist then you can’t take control right? It’s hilarious that those that think they don’t exist still want their opinion however.They want to be in control.

How can you have an opinion if you don’t exist?

The hopeful belief system that tries to back up modern day science is stupid therefore.It doesn’t make any sense whatsoever when you factor in the psychological.

Modern day science has disappeared down a rabbit hole into an illusionary delusional existence which does not explain the reality of the world we live in at all.

Modern day science needs to understand consciousness to get back into the reality world we live in which includes the psychological.

Of course it does.

Jasper10

Sat 4 Feb, 2023 02:12 am
@Jasper10,
Consciousness oscillates and we experience this vibratory effect.

Consciousness oscillation is directly experienced by an individual as the “in” and “ out” of the moment consciousness state.
Jasper10

Mon 27 Feb, 2023 07:08 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that we need to try and keep everything "in synch" at the psychological level.

I would suggest that when we ENGAGE with thoughts, thus creating a MIND MOVEMENT, so to speak, we alter our consciousness state from "in the moment" to "out of the moment" and by doing so, we take ourselves "out of synch" at the psychological level.

I would suggest that EVEN if we can become aware of/define/experience the 2 waking consciousness states .i.e. in and out of the moment then we always "toggle" between the two EVEN if CONTROL is introduced.

I would suggest that it is good that one can become AWARE of the 2 waking consciousness states and then realize that one can change the consciousness state from "out of the moment" to "in the moment". However, the next BIG step I would suggest, is trying to STOP or STILL the consciousness "toggling" that then results.

I would suggest that the only way to do that is by not ENGAGING with ANY thoughts that create this mind movement unless that is, it is a deliberate act to alter the consciousness state.

In other words, I would suggest that we need to train ourselves to be STILL and in synch at the psychological level to think.

I would suggest that MIND MOVEMENT is not good if we have no CONTROL over it.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Sat 25 Mar, 2023 01:48 am
@Jasper10,
How can anyone make the claim that they don’t exist if they don’t first exist to be able to claim it?
Jasper10

Sat 8 Apr, 2023 01:26 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that it is becoming clearer now what is happening at the psychological level whereby the “waking” consciousness experience is concerned and we have the science to prove it.

Electromagnetic forces are interacting and vibratory balancing.The only way to balance electromagnetic forces is if you vibratory balance a + and - force with a + and - force.

I would suggest that we can therefore assign a (+) to the in the moment state of consciousness and (-) to the out of the moment state of consciousness.

The above being the two consciousness states we experience due to the electromagnetic vibratory interactions.

I would suggest that the individual is a form of NEUTRAL which resides between these two vibrating push/pull forces.

Jasper10

Wed 12 Apr, 2023 01:17 pm
@Jasper10,
OD is the psychological STILL point whereby PRESENCE has learnt to vibratory balance consciousness due to the formula +/-=+/-.

The only way to balance the electromagnetic forces within the brain is by this formula.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Thu 13 Apr, 2023 01:03 pm
@Jasper10,
Presence is either STILL in consciousness or Presence moves to + (in the moment consciousness) or - (out of the moment consciousness).

Presence learns to STILL consciousness in AWARENESS by balancing the push/pull electromagnetic effects within the brain which causes the 2 differing consciousness experiences.

Presence does this by balancing a +/- with a +/- which is the foundational formula for the universe and therefore all sciences.

All sciences are interconnected and everything vibrates within the universe at both the macro and micro levels.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Consciousness Control
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 07:17:08