Totally lost with business page

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2022 12:52 pm
I think my first attempt was created as a profile, not a page. I didn’t stumble onto the help page describing the differences until after it was set up. Since it seemed to be a profile I deleted it and created a page, but it has all the same problems, seemingly the exact same thing.

I don’t want the following showing, and after looking everywhere can’t find how to turn off and hide from view:
- Diversity info
- Photo section
- Mentions
- Followers
- Most of the extras under the More drop-down menu

If a page is for businesses, why under the editing function for About do I get options for things of a personal nature like life events, family & relationships, etc.?

I’ve gone to other business sites and they don’t have all these extraneous stuff. Did they create something differently, or am I missing something big? They also have features like a map function.

Lastly, as I search independent sites on how to set up a business page, many speak of choosing business/brand in your setup option, and I’ve seen that nowhere. I assume that’s dated info.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 165 • Replies: 0
No top replies