Who should be shot when the revolution comes?

Gargamel

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 10:11 am
nimh wrote:
Whatever a-hole decided to make a bootleg track of Get Your Freak On thats got the guitar riff from Love Will Tear Us Apart Again under it. Absolutely beyond the fuccing pale.

WTF?!!! Evil or Very Mad

When did this **** happen? Thank God I haven't heard this. Who is the fascist at fault? Whoever is responsible doesn't deserve to be shot, he deserves to be castrated and have his a-hole sewn shut and acid thrown in his face and pushed down a flight of stairs.

I only listen to the radio in my car, and only because there's a tape jammed in the deck, and if I hear that version, I'm sorry to say folks, I'm going to crash into an elementary school.

If Ian Curtis hadn't hung himself in the 80s, he certainly would after hearing Missy Elliot sample his ****.

Nothing against Missy, there's worse out there, but don't fukk with Joy Division.

Thank you. That is all.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 11:54 am
Well its a mash-up, its not Missy herself who mixed it; its one of those bootlegs that mixes two (or more) tracks, in casu Get Your Freak On and Love Will Tear Us Apart. Hurts.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 12:43 pm
Okay. That's not AS bad. I've calmed down a bit. I actually think Missy is OK, since she kicks it old school and raps about having a good time, the way NYC rappers did in the 80s.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 02:22 pm
Oooo, heres another one. Whoever made a house version of Tanita Tikaram's Twist in My Sobriety. Its not like the original version wasnt gutwrenchingly annoying enough already
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 04:02 pm
who ever thought to give Tyra Banks her own show..
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 04:25 pm
She has her own show?

Anyone looks like that, can have as much airtime as she wants, far as Im concerned...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 08:43 pm
until she opens her mouth ......
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2005 06:21 am
You can always turn the sound off...
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2006 04:17 pm
Paul Young. Yes, it's a long time ago, but there's no reason to forget what he's done.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Mon 6 Mar, 2006 01:28 am
Anyone who gets excited about the Oscars, talks about it for days, and watches all the pre-red carpet, after-red carpet, e-daily reports on the red carpet, news about the red carpet.......who isn't actually a part of the movie business or know someone there.

I think that's a lot of shootin' to do, but I can do it!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 04:54:04