The resurrection judgement

The Anointed

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2022 12:43 am
@The Anointed,
Quote:
To choose life, we must live according to the will of our heavenly Father,

And the will of our heavenly Father, is that we should live by the Law, which Jesus, our King and high priest, says, is fulfilled in these two commandments, "Love God with all your heart, with all your mind and with all your soul, and love your neighbor as yourself." Do this said Jesus and you will live.

What a wonderful world it will be, when everyone refuses to do to their neighbor, that which they would not want others to do to them?

kjw47

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2022 08:18 pm
@The Anointed,
Jesus summed up his Fathers will( Matt 7:21) in a single teaching--( Matt 4:4)Man does not live by bread alone but by EVERY utterance from God)=OT-NT years and years of study, it never stops. Few bother.
The Anointed

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2022 11:56 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
Man does not live by bread alone but by EVERY utterance from God.

Man does not live by bread alone but by EVERY utterance from God who said to Moses in Deuteronomy 18: 18-19; "I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will put MY WORDS in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command, and whosoever will not heed MY WORDS, which he shall speak in MY NAME, I will surely punish, etc,”

Jesus, the earthly temple which was filled with the spirit of our Lord God and savior, spoke not one word on his own authority, but only that which he was commanded to say by our Lord.
kjw47

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2022 06:11 pm
@The Anointed,
Yes i agree. And Jesus taught--Matthew 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his ( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)

The wise do just that.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2022 11:56 pm
@kjw47,
Your interpretation of the Deuteronomy quote is an assertion as well.

Deal with your own mortality.

kjw47

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2022 04:59 pm
@InfraBlue,
We all choose the path we walk. The wise believe Jesus.
The Anointed

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2022 05:30 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
We all choose the path we walk. The wise believe Jesus.

The wise believe the words of the Lord as spoken through his earthly temple the man Jesus, which He had filled with his spirit.
kjw47

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2022 08:23 pm
@The Anointed,
Yes i agree and the true living God spoke from heaven and said--This is my son the beloved in whom i am well pleased, listen to him. Matt 17:5
The Anointed

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2022 02:21 am
@kjw47,
Quote:
Yes i agree and the true living God spoke from heaven and said--This is my son the beloved in whom i am well pleased, listen to him. Matt 17:5

You certainly go all out to defend the false teachings of your prostitute who sits on the seven hills, don't you?

In Luke 3: 22; (In place of “Thou art my beloved son in who I am well pleased.”) The following authorities of the second, third, and fourth centuries read, “This day I have begotten thee,” vouched for by Codex D, and the most ancient copies of the old latin (a, b. c. ff.I), by Justin Martyr (AD 140), Clemens Alex, (AD. 190), Methodius (AD. 290), among the Greeks. And among the Latins, Lactaitius (AD 300), Hilary (AD) Juvencus (AD. 330), Faustus (AD. 400) and Augustine. All these oldest manuscripts were changed completely. They now read, “This is my son in whom I am well pleased.” Whereas the original variant was, “Thou art my Son. This day I have begotten thee.

Hebrew 5: 5; has; “You are my son, ‘TODAY’ I have become your Father.”

kjw47

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2022 08:24 pm
@The Anointed,
God inspired his written word. Men say Catholicism put the bible together. God put his bible together. But yes men removed Gods name by satans will, and yes Catholicism translated errors in to fit false council teachings. But the NWT fixed the errors, put Gods name back where it belongs, otherwise Daniel 12:4 couldn't be truth, but we know it is. Truth is now abundant, rejected by all in the darkness of errors. And they remain there because ones living by error tell all the JW,s are wrong, but its them who are wrong.
The Anointed

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2022 08:12 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
"Catholicism translated errors in to fit false council teachings. But the NWT fixed the errors,"

Luke 3: 22; originally read; “Thou art my beloved son, THIS DAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN THEE,” as revealed in my previous post.

But the Roman church of Emperor Constantine who taught that Jesus was born, the son of God by an ever virgin named Mary, could not have it revealed that the Man Jesus was over 30 years old when he was born a son of God, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the spirit of the Lord God our saviour, which descended upon him in the form of a dove on the day he was baptised, as the heavenly voice was heard to say; “You are my son, ‘THIS DAY’ I have begotten thee,” or as said in Hebrews 5: 5; “You are my son, ‘TODAY’ I have become your Father.”

The Great prostitute who sits on the seven Hills, had Luke 3: 22; changed from, “You are my son, ‘THIS DAY’ I have begotten thee,” to, “Thou art my beloved son in whom I am pleased.” And all her harlot daughters who were spawned from her false spirit=teaching, preach the same thing.

Now you say that the NWT has fixed those errors, please reveal to all what your mother church who translated the New World Translation bible, says in Luke 3: 22?

For the great prostitute who is the mother of Harlots, has given birth to many denominational daughters who were spawned from her false teaching before breaking away from the mother body in order to establish families of their own.
kjw47

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2022 08:08 pm
@The Anointed,
Daniel 12:4--truth becomes abundant here in theselast days. Aswell the hidden truths get revealed at the proper time through these-Matt 24:45. Those fixed translating so truth could be abundant.
The Anointed

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2022 10:25 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
Daniel 12:4--truth becomes abundant here in theselast days. Aswell the hidden truths get revealed at the proper time through these-Matt 24:45. Those fixed translating so truth could be abundant.

Then don't you think that it's time for you to reject the lies of your blind spiritual guides, and begin to listen to the truth?
0 Replies

Seizan

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2022 11:09 pm
This would be all so confusing, unless…

God as a creator of the world and the rest of the universe.
God as the origin of all plant and animal life.
God as the father of all humanity.
God as an abusive parent who abandons newborns (Adam and Eve could hardly have been called otherwise) and leaves them to fend for themselves in the wilderness (except for a looking-in on them from time to time).
God as a tyrant who sends horrible punishments on those who have done nothing to offend him except not having been properly introduced (talk about a bad neighbor).
God who sent a part of himself in the form of a human to experience just what is this thing about being human, then letting that part of himself get killed for being just and fair in a hostile world, and then deciding that humans are OK after all.
God who now loves and cherishes all living things, but still lets us all suffer and die, some slowly and in pain, some quickly and with a flash-pop, some from diseases that ravage our bodies, some from murder and accident, ad infinitum…

What I’m seeing is that “God” isn’t a single entity at all, but an office of authority. We’re seeing multiple personalities and differing reactions to “sin”, goodness and badness, allowing chosen puppets to commit crimes that were otherwise forbidden, etc. We aren’t looking at schizophrenia; we’re looking at multiple entities filling the role and office of being the god of the day…

Seems each one gets elected, then is issued a sort of progress report and gets a short in-briefing, and then takes over, inexperienced as he (or she) is, for the agreed term of a millennium or two.

I think the office of god is filled by teenagers. And some of them are Kens and Karens.
The Anointed

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2022 11:21 pm
@Seizan,
In the days of Paul, it was believed by faith alone, that all visible matter in the universe was built by the gathering together of smaller and invisible particles. Today we know this to be a fact, Matter is but the gathering together of invisible molecules, created by the gathering together of invisible atoms, which themselves are created from the gathering of invisible sub-atomic particles that are formed from Photons or wave particles, which are not particles at all, although generally regarded as discrete stable elementary particles, having zero mass, no electric charge, yet carrying angular and linear momentum. . . . . . . . . From the seemingly nothingness was the world created.

In fact, it has now been revealed that matter is no more than an illusion. Quantum physicists discovered that so called physical atoms are made up of vortices of energy that are constantly spinning and vibrating, each one radiating its own unique energy signature.

If you observe the composition of an atom with a microscope you would see a small, invisible tornado-like vortex, with a number of infinitely small energy vortices called quarks and photons. These are what make up the structure of the atom. As you focused in closer and closer on the structure of the atom, you would see nothing, you would observe a physical void. The atom has no physical structure, we have no physical structure, physical things really don’t have any physical structure! Atoms are made out of invisible energy, not tangible matter.

Energy can be and is converted to that which we perceive as matter. In fact, this apparent material universe at the time of the Big Bang, was, according to the most popular theory of the creation of this universe, pure electromagnetic energy, which, In my Opinion, was spewed out of a WHITE HOLE, in the trillions upon trillions of degrees, or, according to scientific measurements (180 million trillion, trillion degrees Fahrenheit), which electromagnetic energy has been converted to that which we perceive as matter, only to be reconverted to its original form as electromagnetic energy during the phase of the Big Crunch, when all will be ripped apart atom by atom, subatomic particle by subatomic particle, and fall as fire into the Great Abyss, or Black Hole from which it originated.

Pioneering physicist Sir James Jeans wrote: “The stream of knowledge is heading toward a non-mechanical reality; the universe begins to look more like ‘A GREAT THOUGHT’ than like a great machine. Mind no longer appears to be an accidental intruder into the realm of matter, we ought rather hail it as the creator and governor of the realm of matter. (R. C. Henry, “The Mental Universe”; Nature 436:29, 2005)

This would appear to compliment Paul’s statement in Romans 1: 18-23; that the eternal, who has neither beginning or end, had made himself manifest as this visible cosmos, and all that can be known about the eternal has been made plain to us in the creation itself, which is the eternal invisible MIND, ‘The GREAT THOUGHT’ made visible as it has evolved today.

And that which we call God, through whom all things were created, by whom all things were created and for whom all things were created, the God, who is one, the great singularity in who all things exist, is the same today as it was yesterday and will be into all eternity. It is the eternal constant, in that it has been constantly evolving, and will continue to evolve from everlasting to everlasting. The only mind that can cease to evolve, is the mind that has ceased to exist.
InfraBlue

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2022 08:39 am
@kjw47,
Correct. Mere assertion.
0 Replies

Seizan

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2022 06:36 pm
@The Anointed,
Hmm...

Here’s a weird thought from my simple cynical mind…

Warning – you will not find any really deep serious thoughts, issues, or attacks; don’t get in a twist over “A Child’s Golden Nursery Book of Godlessness”. Nothing evil happening here; move along, move along...

Ahem.

The thought of a god who evolves implies he is far less a god than the god he wants us to think of him as being. If he was really all-powerful, he wouldn’t need to evolve. If he is omniscient, he would already know everything about himself (and us) up to the end of time as we know it. He would already be everything he is from the start to the finish, so what need would there be for evolution…?

An all-powerful, all-knowing, all-present god would have no need for us. The terms “need” and “god” are mutually exclusive (we lesser beings might feel a need for a god, but such a god as we describe certainly has no “need” for us). There would be no purpose in creating anything, since he would need nothing. “Creation is His expression of love for us” doesn’t quite cut it. Such a god has no need for our love, which he would also have created anyway. Rather self-serving, yes?

If he didn’t create us, his life (existence) would be the uttermost bore.

A god that evolves needs external sources to stimulate his evolution, as do we. We need external influences to learn from, to challenge our beliefs and behavior; we need teachers, mentors, and role models to develop and evolve different and better personalities. We live our lives in stages of growth until growth ceases.

So while I could personally believe in such a god (if I believed in god as a conscious entity at all), it seems strange to find a well-composed scientifically-related explanation for such a god.

My personal feelings are that there is just positive and negative energy. It has no feeling, no consciousness, no personality. It is basically entropy and negentropy.

But let’s throw a personality in there.

Let's imagine a god with a personality, likes, dislikes, favorite foods, a regular bedtime, occasional temper tantrums, etc. This makes the human race rather like god’s ant-farm. To an ant (if an ant could think about it), a human kid is probably the most god-like being he will ever encounter. Food and light come from the god, if he allows (or remembers). If the world shakes and rattles (as when a door slams, feet thump on the floor, a nerf-ball hits the side of the ant farm), it is the wrath of god. Cold and heat depend on how god feels at the time (AC on or off?).

We can’t get out, so we dig and build, live and die, hatch new ones, and make interesting little tunnels. Legends passed down from the ancient ones (when ants were free and wild) tell about a Great Garden somewhere outside this dismal tiny glass-enclosed case we have to live in. So why are we here now? It must be because someone made god upset (it was probably a male, since the females are all workers and builders, and the queen is on top in ant society). Probably stole god’s sugar cube or something.

And so now, god just observes from time to time, eventually (like most kids) forgetting about us, and we all die as foretold of starvation and thirst in the end, unless god decides to let us loose in the Great Garden of our ancestors after he’s finished observing us, wrote his school paper on us, and got a mark. Hopefully we performed well enough that he got an A and it appeals to his good nature, and he lets us go.

I think fish in a tank may feel the same (if they had such feelings and could think).

We have pets, which makes us feel like little gods… I wonder, from time to time, whose pets we are.
The Anointed

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2022 01:36 am
@Seizan,
Quote:
We have pets, which makes us feel like little gods.

A wild and woeful race he ran
Of lust and sin by land and sea;
Until, abhorred of God and man,
They swung him from the gallows tree.
And then he climbed the Starry Stair,
And dumb and naked and alone,
With head unbowed and brazen glare,
He stood before the Judgment Throne.

The Keeper of the Record spoke:
“This man, O Lord, has mocked thy name.
The weak have wept beneath his yoke,
The strong have fled before his flame.
The blood of babes is on his sword;
His life is evil to the brim:
Look down, decree his doom, O Lord!
Lo! There is none will speak for him.

The golden trumpets blew a blast
That echoed in the crypts of Hell,
For there was judgment to be past,
And lips were hushed and silence fell.
The man was mute, he made no stir,
Erect before the Judgment seat. . .
When all at once a mongrel cur
Crept out and cowered and licked his feet.

It licked his feet with whining cry.
Come Heav’n, come Hell, what did it care?
It leapt, it tried to catch his eye;
Its Master, yea, its God was there.
Then as a thrill of wonder sped
Through throngs of shining seraphim,
The Judge of All looked down and said:
Lo! Here is one who pleads for him.

And who shall love of these the least,
And who by word or look or deed
Shall pity show to bird or beast,
By Me shall have a friend in need.
Aye, though his sin be black as night,
And though he stand ‘Mid men alone,
He shall be softened in my sight,
And find a pleader by My Throne.

“So let this man to glory win,
From life to life salvation glean;
By pain and sacrifice and sin,
Until he stand before Me…..clean.
For he who loves the least of these
(And here I say and here repeat)
Shall win himself an angel’s plea
For Mercy at My Judgment Seat…..The wonderful Robert Service.
Seizan

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2022 01:54 am
@The Anointed,
Many thanks. Touched my heart, that did. Truth.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2022 04:53 am
@Seizan,
Quote:
The thought of a god who evolves implies he is far less a god than the god he wants us to think of him as being.

And what if that God has evolved to become this universal body, and all within this body, which are what he has become and are merely information gatherers for that “GREAT THOUGHT?”

As pioneering physicist Sir James Jeans wrote: “The stream of knowledge is heading toward a non-mechanical reality; the universe begins to look more like ‘A GREAT THOUGHT’ than like a great machine. Mind no longer appears to be an accidental intruder into the realm of matter, we ought rather hail it as the creator and governor of the realm of matter. (R. C. Henry, “The Mental Universe”; Nature 436:29, 2005)

The first law of thermodynamics is the same as the first law of conservation and that is, that energy can neither be created or destroyed. If energy cannot be created, then it always was, and If it can never be destroyed, it always will be. Therefore, according to this law, energy must be eternal, having neither beginning or end. Energy can be and is converted to that which we perceive as matter. In fact, this apparent material universe at the time of the Big Bang, was pure electromagnetic energy.

Before the B.B, there was no space, no momentum and no time, only the infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small singularity that has evolved to become all that exists.

A singularity is a region of space-time in which matter is crushed so closely together that the gravitational laws explained by general relativity break down. In a singularity, the volume of space is zero and its density is infinite. Scientists believe such a singularity exists at the core of a black hole, which occurs when a super-massive sun reaches the end of its life and implodes.

General relativity also demands such a singularity must exist at the beginning of an expanding universe. General relativity demands such a singularity must exist before the beginning of space or time.

At the moment of the B.B, the entire universe in the form of electromagnetic energy was spewed out of a WHITE HOLE as a superhot liquidlike plasma in the trillions upon trillions of degrees, or, according to scientific measurements (180 million trillion, trillion degrees Fahrenheit), which electromagnetic energy has been converted to that which we perceive as matter, only to be reconverted to its original form as electromagnetic energy during the phase of the Big Crunch, when all will be ripped apart atom by atom, subatomic particle by subatomic particle, as it falls as fire into the Great Abyss, or Black Hole, where it will be crushed into the singularity from which it originated.

There are an untold number of universes, each occupying their own position in Space-time and each universal body having developed within themselves a Supreme personality of Godhead, each, heavenly body being born a son of the first heavenly Father to have evolved according to HIS will.

“According to the ancients, we live in an eternal oscillating universe that expands outward and contracts back to its beginning in space time. A universe that exists in the two states of seemingly visible matter and invisible energy.”

“Universe after universe is like an interminable succession of wheels forever coming into view, forever rolling onwards, disappearing and reappearing; forever passing from being too non-being, and again from non-being to being. In short, the constant revolving of the wheel of life in one eternal cycle, according to fixed and immutable laws, is perhaps after all, the sum and substance of the philosophy of Buddhism. And this eternal wheel has so to speak, six spokes representing six forms of existence.” ---- Mon. Williams, Buddhism, pp. 229, 122.

The days and nights of Brahma are called Manvantara, or the cycle of manifestation, ‘The Great Day,’ which is a period of universal activity, that is preceded, and also followed by ‘Pralaya,’ a dark period, which to our finite minds would seem as an eternity, or but a moment in time.

‘Manvantara,’ is a creative day as seen in the six days of creation in Genesis, ‘Pralaya,’ is the evening that proceeds the next creative day. The six periods of Creation and the seventh day of rest in which we now exist are referred to in the book of Genesis 2: 4; as the “GENERATIONS OF THE UNIVERSE.
The English word “Generation,” is translated from the Hebrew “toledoth,” which is used in the Old Testament in every instance as ‘births,’ or ‘descendants,’ such as “These are the generations of Adam,” or “these are the generations of Abraham, and Genesis 2: 4; it is written concerning the six days of creation; “These are the generations of the Universe or the heavens and earth, etc.”

And the ‘Great Day’ in which the seven generations of the universe are eternally repeated, is the eternal cosmic period, or the eighth eternal day, which has neither hour, days, weeks months or years, for all time is stuck together in one aeon, in which those who attain to perfection, are allowed to enter, where they shall be surrounded by great light and they shall experience eternal peace, while those who do not attain to perfection are cast back into the refining fires of the seven physical cycles of endless rebirths that perpetually revolve within the eighth eternal cosmic cycle.

0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 01:50:05