wife open relationship

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2022 02:12 pm
hi friends me and my wife she ask to have fun only since march of this year we have been together for 25 years am 45 shes 41 . so i set some ground rules ,,i told her you needed to tell me anything Anything that happens to you sexually or even just texting . i want to know it ALL no Excuses ! i was clear she has not been with anyone yet ..but she likes this guy that is 25 year of age ..according to her guy looks like a nerd! looks innocent so she told me her fantasies with him that she wants to take control in bed and that she cant wait to see how desperate he is with her in bed . so while talking to her she's like ..you sure you want to know it all cause i dont want hurt you! thats stupid so words can hurt then her actions ? shes stupid i swear,,i clarify ..so i put a recorded deviced in her car and when shes at work she chats with a female friend so i was able to record the whole thing ,,nf this is the actual words i heard ..Remember she has not had anything yet not even have gone out with him.. so starts like this ..THE FRIEND ...ARE YOU OVER IT ARE YOU OVER IT ? HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN ? ...WIFE ..APRIL..O IT WAS RECENT THEN...WIFE, I DONT THINK I AM GOING TO GET OVER IT ..FRIEND ...YES YOU ARE YOU JUST DONT WANT TO LET HIM GO.. WIFE ..ITS GOING TO BE HARD ...FRIEND JUST FIND ANOTHER PENIS THAT ITS GOOD ..I DONT KNOW HE CHANGE MY LIFE ..FRIEND IN A GOOD WAY OR BAD WAY ? WIFE ''BOTH'' FRIEND ...BESIDES HIS PENIS WHAT ELSE WAS IT THAT YOU LIKE ABOUT HIM,, THAT WAS THE WHOLE THING I COULD HEAR..TO ME IT SOUNDS LIKE SHE DID SOMETHING RIGHT ??? I CONFRONT HER .. she says nothing happen that she mean all of that in a crusch type of way and she sticks to the story ... she never told me this! never if it wasn't for this recording i would never found out ..is this a bad start ?? friends what do you think about her is she having feelings ???? all ready without even going out yet its a weird conversation.

jespah

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2022 06:29 am
Soooo, you discussed this with your wife, claimed to be okay with it (I think -- your post is hard to read at best. Paragraph breaks are your friend), then record her without her knowledge or consent, and NOW you're complaining that you heard something that you didn't want to hear.

Where the hell did you actually think your actions were going to lead?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2022 05:15 pm
Why does this sound like an ESL schoolboy version of letters to Penthouse Forum???
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » wife open relationship
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 10:10:41