Medical malpractice

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2022 07:14 am
I currently suffer from Severe Spinal Stenosis. I recently became divorced because of it. The Doctor I am seeing recommended disability due to my condition and not having the ability to walk unless assisted and/or stand and cannot carry items. Also have no feeling in my left leg or foot. I am on many prescription pills to combat the chronic pain and muscle seizures I have. I have already gone through 4 surgeries on my spine. The doctor recommended I go on disability and also provided me with a disability attorneys information. I had a court hearing in regard to me being disabled and for maintenance since my now ex-wife did not want to deal with me after all of my back issues arose. The doctor stated he would testify on my behalf, but I would have to pay him extra. After having my family pay the doctor to testify (I have been out of work for 3 years as the company let me go due to me not being able to perform my job duties for my disability) He came to court and testified against me stating I was not disabled. This in turn caused me not to get maintenance and also lost disability as I was already on it at that time and after his testimony, disability rejected me. Would this be a kind of medical malpractice? Being lied to and mislead especially after requesting additional money for non-medical services?

jespah

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2022 02:48 pm
@Disabled one,
Talk to a lawyer in your area who specializes in medical malpractice cases. We can't give legal advice here (it's against our terms of service), and no one should be cherry-picking important advice off the internet, anyway.
0 Replies

NealNealNeal

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2022 11:30 am
@Disabled one,
Wasn't it obvious to the court that you are disabled?
Can you reapply for Disability? If so, please do so.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Medical malpractice
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/15/2024 at 12:18:55