IS IT OK FOR MY WIFE TO GO OUT WITH CO WORKERS?

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2022 11:28 am
hello i been together with my wife for 19 years and 2 months ago she change and told me that she wants more freedom . so at work she has MALE gay friend and some female friends . there friends are always texting her to go over and drink. she claims she ain't doing nothing wrong I stay home angry and upset and she sees that but still leaves . am I'm wrong here ? is it a simple innocent going out with out me or is it wrong ? she goes the the gay guy house to go drink

jespah

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2022 11:46 am
@cadaverock,
Why aren't you going with her?

Seriously, dude, you can see for yourself that it's likely nothing sketchy. Stewing at home is doing you no good.

Oh, and BTW, if you say you're going and she tells you not to (with any reason other than you won't know anyone there), then you're right to smell a rat. But right now, you have no idea.

So, why not observe her and her coworkers in the wild, as it were?

You just might, oh, I don't know, have a good time and make friends.
0 Replies

RPhalange

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2022 01:08 pm
@cadaverock,
Yes you are wrong - unless there is something else there or some other reason you would not trust her - there is absolutely nothing wrong with going out with co-workers for a drink - and it really doesn't matter whether they are male, female, gay or straight.

Rather than stay at home and get angry and upset, why don't you go out with some of your friends?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » IS IT OK FOR MY WIFE TO GO OUT WITH CO WORKERS?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 06:50:18