So WHO are you today?

djjd62

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 06:03 am
it's the "too much work not enough play" syndrome for me
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 06:06 am
Ah. Slow down! (And go to the "Mellow" thread! :wink: )
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 08:35 am
no cruising or loitering?! what fun will there be left??
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 08:37 am
Its Sunniegirl!! Welcome back, girl, nice to see ya <smiles>
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 02:26 pm
I'm the boy who wants to be discovered and taken home.

Take care of me, challenge me, push me to new limits!

(I miss the chance I missed).
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 03:11 pm
In short, I want a bad girl who goes for good boys. Not many of those around, especially not in this neck of the woods.

Or shorter still, I want A. back. (But dont worry, Im not gonna call her)

Tho in actuality, I was kinda talking about that American girl here that things got awry with. (Shes buggered off now.)
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 03:33 pm
Damn, I'm that girl who sat around all day 'sort of' waiting for a phone call. I hate when someone says they'll call and then doesn't. I finally stopped waiting.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 03:33 pm
nimh, define 'bad girl'.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 03:51 pm
Uh... like - someone who is wild or has been wild, will make sure to get what she wants, has been around enough to be confident but still wants to push her limits - and yours. That can be a bad thing (not respecting your limits I mean), but I'm thinking of the other stuff.

Like <digs around in Three things about nimh thread>

Quote:
+ eager to be edged on to horizonbroadening experiments
- rarely the first to undertake them

+ Easy to enthuse
- Terribly insecure

People (ok, girls) here (at my work, in hungary, whatever) are so nice ... cute, sweet and charming and passive, or so it seems. They're girlie. I want a girl who doesnt care about appropriate - but who's got the caring streak that makes her just love take a relatively shyer guy like me out on a trip and make sure I know she's with me; thats all, other than that Ill be fine, thank you <grins>

Asking a lot? Well, yeah ... <giggles> but one can dream, no? Its how you find out what you really want...

Somehow I got the impression that America or England would be an easier place to market guy like me (in a niche-product kinda way, heh) than here. But fukk it, I'm not moving. I love this place, and theres probably no place I'd be more dead unhappy in than the States.

(ok, perhaps Australia. Or Russia.)
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 10:08 am
littlek wrote:
nimh, define 'bad girl'.

Why did ya wanna know?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 04:47 am
Another day and not sure yet who I am right now...can I get back to you on this later?
0 Replies

Justthefax

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 11:22 am
Sturgis wrote:
Another day and not sure yet who I am right now...can I get back to you on this later?

How long will we wait?
0 Replies

Tuscany

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2007 04:11 am
I'm just a small fish in a really big ocean. Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 10:07:37