What are some gift ideas for a female friend?

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2022 01:38 am
This is a question that comes up quite often in the workplace and it can be difficult to find the perfect gift. In this world, everyone likes to receive beautiful gifts. Sometimes when we don’t have any kind of idea of what women like most it becomes challenging to choose gifts for you. But it is also a common fact that there are some Gift ideas for a female friend which she likes to receive.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 5 • Views: 331 • Replies: 16

izzythepush

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2022 02:33 am
@sylvestrekellan,
I'm sure someone will be along soon with a website that offers everything.

It may well be someone you already know.
0 Replies

Bubbles66

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2022 05:32 am
@sylvestrekellan,
If you know the month they were born, a nice birthstone bracelet would be nice. Also thoughts of scented candles, a personalised cup, spray of flowers or even vouchers where they can choose their own gift.
0 Replies

RPhalange

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2022 07:47 am
@sylvestrekellan,
It is not common fact that all females would like the same type of gift. Its difficult because every person and every woman is different. I would love a scented candle as someone else mentioned, but I have a friend who cannot stand candles. Some women love flowers, others think it a waste of money because it dies so quickly.

It would be better if say it is a woman in the work place that you notice what she likes. If you do see her with a coffee mug in the morning then yes an appropriate mug with say a dog or cat (if you also know she owns a particular pet) would be nice, or with her name or something else. If you know she stops at Starbucks every morning on her way into work then maybe a Starbucks gift card; if she tends to go to a particular deli in the area for lunch often a gift card from there, if she likes some chocolate in the afternoon - pick her up some nice chocolates.

I would do similar for any man in the office. You are not her best friend so the expectation of a "perfect" gift is not the goal - more a small token of something that she may enjoy.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2022 11:37 am
@sylvestrekellan,
Cases and cases of Spam and Spam related merchandise.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2022 12:03 pm
@tsarstepan,
Cleaning products are always good.

What woman doesn't want a bottle of washing up liquid?
izzythepush

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2022 12:04 pm
@izzythepush,
Or a mop?
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2022 12:04 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Cleaning products are always good.

What woman doesn't want a bottle of washing up liquid?

Spam scented bottle of washing up liquid even better.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2022 12:05 pm
@tsarstepan,
As long as it keeps them in the kitchen I'm happy.
Mame

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2022 12:31 pm
@izzythepush,
lol I would love a mop and washing up liquid and a vacuum wouldn't go amiss. BTW, we call that Dish Soap. What do you call Laundry Detergent over there?
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2022 12:34 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

What do you call Laundry Detergent over there?

Costumery liquescent? They can be pretty convoluted over there on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean. Wink
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2022 01:03 pm
@Mame,
Washing powder is the general term but most people use liquitabs or (laundry) tablets.

And the bottle under the sink I use for handwashing is simply called non bio gel.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2022 01:04 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

a vacuum wouldn't go amiss.

You make do with a dustpan and brush, and be grateful!
roger

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2022 01:13 pm
Jewelry. Women are attracted to shiny objects.
0 Replies

RPhalange

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2022 01:14 pm
@izzythepush,
I suggest tampons. There is a shortage so most women would appreciate this valuable gift.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2022 01:29 pm
@izzythepush,
Yes, boss!
0 Replies

zerojack

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2022 04:29 am
@sylvestrekellan,
There are many gift ideas for female friends, depending on their interests and hobbies. Some popular gift ideas include jewelry, flowers, chocolates, perfume, clothing, and spa certificates. If you are unsure of what to get, a gift card to her favorite store or restaurant is always a good choice.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What are some gift ideas for a female friend?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 06:59:05