Was This Cheating What Is Your Vote or advice?

glitterbag

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2022 09:12 am
@Oldboy66,
Oldboy66 wrote:

haha...I CHEATED you say? I get ice cream headaches once in a while yes. I cry a lot too. Just a bum who never supported his wife and family for many years staying home on welfare and food stamps so my wife could be happy! Hi I'm honey been her all day and do nothing!

You obviously missed the sarcasm, that's a shock.

Do your wife a favor and let her go. If she didn't work during your 'marriage' outside of the house (and only cooked, cleaned, raised your children, washed your underwear, and had to look at you every single day) You will need to provide alimony or some sort of support. I worked everyday until retirement so I would have a pension and could provide for myself if something terrible happened.

Good luck in your future search for someone perfect enough for you, obviously you deserve it.
Oldboy66

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2022 05:21 pm
@glitterbag,
haha....Whoever has you for a spouse if you would ever be lucky enough to find a sucker has a real winner!! We are not talking divorce and if we ever do, I would most certainly allow her to have half of all we have! Which would take care of her as long as she lives with ease! You would be far fetched to get a dog to follow you with pork cop around your neck!
jespah

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2022 05:43 pm
@Oldboy66,
You don't have to be nasty.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 06:01:26