Aliens could be your next door neighbors.

Sat 10 Sep, 2022 02:30 am
I hear voices. Why? My next door neighbors are aliens with psychic powers. They can hear all my thoughts and send their thoughts to me. Keep in mind, they don't let me hear all their thoughts. They only let me hear the thoughts that they send to me, aka only what they want me to hear.

Curious? Would anyone on this site like to learn more about the aliens that have secretly invaded our Earth and what powers that they have? If you think you are going through supernatural experiences, it is probably an alien with a human body rather that a ghost. Cool, huh?

lmur

Sat 10 Sep, 2022 02:33 am
@Samael Darkfire,
Mine are the Smiths. Lovely couple.
jespah

Sat 10 Sep, 2022 04:12 am
@lmur,
Mine are Portuguese folks with a cute little dog named Benny.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Sat 10 Sep, 2022 04:14 am
I meet most aliens here on A2K, mostly nice people (even that one who supports the wrong football club).

0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 10 Sep, 2022 05:15 am
@Samael Darkfire,
Samael Darkfire wrote:

Curious? Would anyone on this site like to learn more about the aliens that have secretly invaded our Earth and what powers that they have?

No, the power to talk total bollocks is not unique to you, there are many on this forum similarly gifted.

Looks like it's aliens all the way down.

Btw, when I told you to see a doctor because you sound psychotic,you called me moron and had the thread shut down.

I'm actually very clever, I can tie my own shoelaces and everything.
jcboy

Sat 10 Sep, 2022 07:09 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I'm actually very clever, I can tie my own shoelaces and everything.

Laughing

My next door neighbor is a closeted MO, he's married and they have a son about 16 years old but I've seen this perv checking me out on many occasions.
izzythepush

Sat 10 Sep, 2022 07:19 am
@jcboy,
I bet you're relieved you can't hear his thoughts.
jcboy

Sat 10 Sep, 2022 07:21 am
@izzythepush,
Probably pervy thoughts Laughing
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sat 10 Sep, 2022 07:46 am
My only next door neighbor is not a citizen, although she was married to a citizen and raised a child in that house. So, yes, I do live next to an alien.
0 Replies

jcboy

Sat 10 Sep, 2022 08:16 am
Hey you started it, psychic powers, aliens. What a nut Cool
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 10 Sep, 2022 08:58 am
Those are the pervy thoughts we're talking about.
0 Replies

Mame

Sun 11 Sep, 2022 08:43 am
My next door neighbours are a 78 year old Chinese woman and her 60 year old brother who used to be a roommate of my husband. She is our Gladys Kravitz and knows the dirt on all the other neighbours. She dishes when we have our monthly lunch out.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Aliens could be your next door neighbors.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 05:39:36