could I be pregnant

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2022 11:38 pm
ok so I had sex a month ago, we used condoms the whole time but he finished inside me (with the condom on) and I wasn't ovulating or close to ovulation. I got my period 3 days later just on time like usual, but the only thing that worries me is the way my period looked. It usually lasts 4-5 days and my flow is always light but this time it was lighter.. The first day the blood had a normal flow and normal color but the next 3 days the blood was brown and it didn't really fill a pad only like half of it. Could this be pregnancy or maybe stress?? I was going through a quite stressful situation the month before my period came so could that have caused a lighter flow? I'm expecting my period in 4 days but I heard that it's best to take a pregnancy test if your period is a few days late for more accurate results so I don't want to take one yet, I just want someone else's opinion on the matter

jespah

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2022 05:46 am
@andriana99,
It's highly unlikely that you would be pregnant.

It's a lot more likely to be stress.

If sex stresses you out this much, you need to add another form of birth control, like the pill or an IUD.

IANAD
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » could I be pregnant
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 05:22:32