The families who control America ! What to do so people regain control ?

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2022 06:37 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhrf03H9wm8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK7pSMzO0ts

This families control it all and Amercia is not finding to get out of their control ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 150 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PoliteMight

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2022 04:47 pm
@davidsheep88,
Well lets be frank most of the stuff in those videos are not really hard to invest in at all. They do not "run the nation" or "hold the nation wealth". They just have money and with time it could easily drop in value,

1. Wholesale = Variety stores. These stores have products from smaller product lines, and lesser places across the state lines like Mexico and various countries where shipping federation is cheaper.
1A. My friend from school parents open a restaurant. His mom cooking is nice and everything but she is cooking with animal parts I would rather not mention. They decide to turn it into a variety store because it was not so popular.
2. Candy, Chocolate,....duh I know a business man who owns his own candy shop in the middle off NYC. Their is also a candy theme club. Not a big deal. In malls some time people have candy carts ( I don't know how that works ).
3. Oil n cloud computing ( ___ coin mining and hosting virtual desktops )
4. farmers and makes products revolving around that
5. Skin creams ( cold cream ) and other beauty products.
6. Cleaning and hygienic products,

7. About Kennedy at Cox never really did anything at all important. He was put in charge of Cox, and that is it. He does not own it he runs it with his family. He was put in charge and did not found nore built it at all. Their is no real reason to mention him at all.

8. The next family basically runs hotels ( prostitution, human trafficking, sex-trafficking, people vacationing, families etc private individuals.
9. Cond-a-nast is a European company ( correct me if I am wrong ). If you want to start a magazine you could do it right now.
10. Gas and oil ( aka minerals rocks ).
11. About mansions ( I mean big mansions not luxary houses, or mini-mansions ).
A. You can rent them out for a couple of hours.
B. You can rent them out for a month.
C. You could own one and rent out the property ( just like a castle in Germany that needs to be upkept ....see "Gargoyles" ).
I know a prince who has access to mansions. This is to fuel his own happiness.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The families who control America ! What to do so people regain control ?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 04:30:21