Best friend is yelling at me right now

Wolf94

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2022 02:55 am
Hello, me(28) male have 2 best friends that are dating. (24) male and a (28) female. A few days ago i noticed they were acting off like something was wrong. So later i messaged the male friend if everything was okay with them because it felt like something was wrong. He said nah they were okay. I said okay man.

Earlier the male friend messaged me and asked me to watch his stream i said sure I'll watch. Well after a few hours the stream stopped. So i messaged him and asked if he stopped streaming? He said no he had an error and started a new on. A moment later the female best friend messaged and said why am i only messaging the male best friend. I told her i asked about the stream.

And she started cussing me telling me not to message him anymore. And that i didn't need to know everything about there relationship. I was confused and said im sorry i just messaged about the stream. And she continued to cuss me saying she was sick of me messing in their relationship. I said im sorry and apologize but i just asked about the stream. She messaged and again cussing and said im looking at the message right now.

Then it hit me and i said ah the message from the other day? I'm sorry i won't ask again i apologize. And she messaged back ok.

By asking my male best friend was everything okay with them because it felt off one night wrong of me? I was concerned for my friends and just asked if everything was okay, should i not have done that? They both mean a lot to me and didn't mean to upset her. Any advise on what i should do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 275 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Mame

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2022 08:20 am
@Wolf94,
You've been given the messages that he thinks they're ok and she doesn't want your nose in their business. Maybe stay out of their relationship.

I'm guessing if they want you to know something, they'll tell you.

Nice of you to be concerned, though.
BrianMills

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2022 06:12 am
@Mame,
again you and again truth
0 Replies