He hasn't responded to my bumble messages anymore. Is he interested? Advice?

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2022 05:45 am
Matched with him, and messaged him, he seems to be interested and relatively engaging. A little flirtatious and cheeky, all appropriate. Complimented on a photo of mine. I have probably asked him one question. He has asked a few. I replied about what I do for fun and work which he asked about but I didn't return with another question. He didn't phrase it in a boring way either, like 'What do you do for work?' how you normally would if you're just creating a communication buffer/not interested. He still responded and that was 4 days ago. He does take many hours to respond as well. He does work in the medical field and I have been busy too. 

I have been responding enthusiastically. Even my opening message which reasonably witty. He did say he was looking at my Instagram last time we spoke because I've got minimal photos, but he didn't follow me. We seem to listen to very similar music which is kind of interesting. Whilst I'm not directly in the medical field, have done research in a similar field that he currently works in so that as well.

I know it seems to be a bit too invested for just a match on bumble but it has been one of the very good matches I've had.

Don't double message him right? Advice?

jespah

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2022 05:53 am
@smackie19,
Of course you can message him again.

It's been 4 days.

Hi, hope everything's okay. I've been busy, too. Talk to you soon!

Then leave it. If he responds, fine. If he doesn't, then he doesn't. There are plenty of fish in the sea.
smackie19

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2022 06:09 am
@jespah,
I just feel like he's going to ghost, but unsure. Thank you!
engineer

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2022 06:20 am
@smackie19,
smackie19 wrote:

I know it seems to be a bit too invested for just a match on bumble but it has been one of the very good matches I've had.

Yes, maybe too invested early on. It's not like you are naming your children, but y0u are spending a lot of emotional units on someone you have maybe exchanged 500 words with. Send him another message then look for more matches.
0 Replies

RPhalange

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2022 09:49 am
@smackie19,
If he ghost you then he is not a good match. Someone that appears to be a good match on bumble may not be a good match in real life. Believe me, been there, done that.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » He hasn't responded to my bumble messages anymore. Is he interested? Advice?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 11:25:02