Mon 15 Aug, 2022 04:58 am
If (Republicans) win elected offices in 2022, they will be in position to (overturn) 2024 election.
1. I believe this to be the strategy of Donald Trump, the Election Deniers, and most of the
2. I believe that their strategy is to get elected into the 2022 positions that they believe
will give them the authority to the 2024 election results. overturn
3. So, in 2022 they clearly will be focusing on winning Secretary of State offices in all of the swing states.
4. I believe that Donald Trump and the (Republican) Party will be using any and every voter suppression tactic that anyone can imagine.
5. I believe that Donald Trump and the (Republican) Party don't believe they can win in 2024 fairly.
6. I believe that Donald Trump and the (Republican) Party no longer believe that they can win elections fairly.
7. I believe that Donald Trump and the (Republican) Party strongly free and fair elections. opposes
8. Because of that belief, is why I believe they will use 2022 to give them power and authority over the 2024 eletion.
9. I believe that in 2024, the (Republican) Party will votes that doesn't benefit Donald Trump and the (Republican) Party. throw out
10. I believe that if Donald Trump and the (Republican) Party loses in 2024, the (Republican) Party will the election results. overturn
11. I hope both Senator and Senator Joe Manchin change their mind about doing a filibuster Kyrsten Sinema for Voting Rights bill. carve-out exception
12. America's democracy is at stake. There should never be a filibuster on voting rights.
13. If voting rights doesn't get passed into law while the Dems have the Senate, the White House, and the House, I can't see any way of getting a voting rights bill passed.
14. If the Dems loses either the White House, the Senate, or the House, voting rights bill will not be passed.
Video shows Georgia County Official escort Trump operatives into election office.
New surveillance video shows Cathy Latham, former Coffee County Republican Chairwoman,
escorting two Trump operatives into a Georgia county election office the same day voting systems
were allegedly breached.
PublishedSep 6, 2022