The Truth You Aren't Permitted To Know..

izzythepush

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2022 02:41 am
@DonaldJ,
If you want to know about the effect of coke read some Hunter S Thompson.

I've got too much on now.
0 Replies

DonaldJ

Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2023 11:06 pm
I hear you.. It's good to keep busy with the things going on in one's life.. It makes one feel and be alive...

I checked out the coke guys, and various health clinics.. They jabber a lot about stuff they don't know much about, pretending to be knowledgeable... (probably spinning in their office chairs rubbing themselves briskly for the great miracle)..
All I know about that drug is: one day I visited my druggie buddies little house.. They were all addicted to pretty much every dangerous drug there is.. I opened the screen door, and noticed a gelcap and little mini-baggie of white powder stuck in the screen door sill in the dirt, and popped then free with a blade, picked them up, wiped them off, and walked in.. The three looked like they were dying, all looking wiped out, sadder than sad, crushed.. Chuck told me that their supplier in Toronto got busted, and they haven't had anything for a whole two weeks.. I smiled, and handed Chuckie the little baggie of snort, and the cap of horse.. He lit right up like plugging-in a christmas-tree, and called out to everyone in the house, "Don Brought Us Some Stuff.. Everyone crawled out of their cracks and holes, and crowded shoulder to shoulder into the little bathroom full of excited commotion, "Where's the kit? Where's the kit? Where's the kit? Light the candle!".. They all came out of there looking like their lives had been restored from near death, all thanking me profusely, "Thanks Man You Just Saved Our Lives".. Chuckie sat back into his soft red puffy leather couch, and fell asleep ('knodded out')... I exited the happy house...
I suppose that stuff is basically just homemade anaesthetic.. But sharing a needle.. WhooH! That's bludy dangerous.. like in Melanie's old tune: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaiT8gATzxc

I've got more hidden truth, that I'm not supposed to say.. that no one is supposed to say.. I'm gonna post it anyway.. To hell with the liars!..

Putin is stuck in a looped chain of breaking links, like a ship's rusty anchor being dropped, and its chain snapping, its anchor tumbling into the dark cold watery abyss.. It doesn't know when nor how to quit its downward trajectory, which it believes will change to the better if it adds more and more slaughtered sacrificed innocent life to it, is what happens when someone too powerful mentally emotionally snaps after one has suicided the spirit by ingesting too much deadly brain-melting, mind and spirit-killer cocaino-poison.. Putin turned itself into a delusional, mindless, soulless, godless, hell-bound zombie, which believes its a human.. Putin lost everything that makes a human a human, and blames the whole world for its loses, its insanity, its hell trajectory... Putin believes itself to be 'lord caesar, master of the world'.. And might very well be hosting the roaming evil spirit of caesar...

Russia needs a tremendous massive earthquake leveling all of its major cities.. or Moscow, Petersburg, and putrid's two gaudy residences need be nuked, and its underground super-hero bat-cave flooded with boiling seawater and high pressure steam and sewage...

China, russia, and hamas have been planning this war for decades, building their multi-billion dollar tunnels.. and suddenly India, Mexico, and Europe got into tunnel building too.. It be anunnaki lizard possessed humans building those tunnels and subterranean towns and cities, having their human host slave robot humans build it for them..
The earth-invader anunnaki alien-lizards are subterranean space-lizards.. They know that 200,000-mph 55-mile diameter sentient solid nickel moon-bullet will strike the earth in just under 4-years...
If we could visit all the planets in this universe, we would see similar tunnels in all the once inhabited now dead-planets.. The anunnaki-lizards invade and kill whole civilizations, and destroy planets.. It's their way of life, their prime-directive, their sharing their great pretend-god's work.. The earth is just one of their victims... They are the universe's cancer...
Cristinsanity is the religion of the anunnaki space-lizards... Cristinsanity was here thirteen thousand years before lord Jesus the human-scientist and political-activist entered the scene.. Lord Jesus was murdered by the anunnaki for being a scholar, a great scientist, and a noisy irritating activist, who saw the truth, and demanded justice, truth, fairness, and honesty from government, same as today's many activists.. Governments hate activists because they expose politicians crimes and evils.. Most politicians and all tyrants don't have any love, honor, truth, fairness, caring, respect, nor dignity in their insanity delusional greed-saturated equations.. Their solution to everything troubling they couldn't and can't fathom nor deal with was/is 'destroy it', same as the anunnaki hell-demon lizards do, is why lizard-possessed putin is russia's worst serial murder yet.. Seems he's in competition with all the infamous russian tyrants to beat the world's historical records for violent murders...

Probably anunnaki demons reside in those global caves and tunnels.. Their lizard possessed human politicians are building subterranean homes for them.. The sun's UV radiation hurts their skin..
Now there are hundreds of those subterranean towns and cities on the planet, each complete with their human cages, abattoirs, human breeding facilities, human infant snuff and veal brothels, human bloodwine making facilities, human slave training facilities, human slave housing, and crematoriums... Their solution for an offensive human is to eat it...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KGv86GLvXo

Lord Jesus and his gang of Masada homosexual buddies were hoodlums and night burglars who robbed government officials homes, like how the infamous robin hood terrorized British barbarian royalty, interrupting their tax flows and lives, similar to the 13-colonies Boston tea party...

I solved spirit time-travel, and watched the apostle gang doing their crimes.. I spectated the biblical 'last supper' in their adobe shack that they robbed and took over, after the wife of a deceased politician died.. They found her rotting corpse in the house when they snuck in to rob it, disposed of the corpse in the middle of the night, dumped it in the river, and took possession of the house without contest.. I saw the apostle robbery gang take a small jug of imported fine Greek wine they had stolen from a roman politician's home, along with his sword and dress-up soldier red robe, some silver, and some food..

I spectated Lord Jesus's horrible execution, till I couldn't take anymore of it when they started pounding in those spikes, I heaved, choked, and had rush to the toilet to vomit.. I still had to change my shirt and pants...

I watched the apostle gang at their last party, take that small jug of partially drank stolen fine imported Greek wine, and carefully suspend a silver ladle of water in it, then bring it out to their stolen goods dealer Masada-fence'.. The first pour was the water.. Lord Jesus, gang leader Pete's magician, fool, jester, and story-teller, waved his hand over the jug, chanted some silly made-up Arabic 'abracadabra' phrases, and the second ladle was fine Greek wine.. The party drunks were stunned and amazed at his wondrous display of magic...
I watched the plump short little peasant-girl Mary Magdalene, the gang's live-in house-keeper and guests prostitute, sexually servicing an honored gangster party guest.. Jesus rode her once, but didn't like the contradiction...

I watched at 11:37 PM, a roman soldier jab his spear into the abdomen of the crucified dead Jesus fellow, and saw water, urine, and coagulated blood gush out of the wound, dribbling down the smelly glistening cross.. I watched that roman sentry pee down the foot of that cross, his urine making a swirly cloudy mist in the October night's chilly breeze.. When I moved to get a closer look, he acted like he was seeing me there as a ghost or something that startled him.. He backed away and aimed his spear directly at me, is when I aborted the time-travel experiment... Past history is all still in molecular records for all to see... We are more than what we are taught and what we believe... We are more than just mere humans... No one and nothing can help us get into a heaven.. Each one of us absolutely must solve the akashic records contained inside our nephilim spirits... You don't pray for heaven, you do it yourself with the help of the nephilim angel-spirits of heaven who want only all loving honorable kind spirits with angel-manners in their spirit home heaven.. When the angels of heaven notice a struggling pure spirit they assist it to heaven by helping it learn to be what it takes to be one of them... Judgment day is a delusional fallacy, a fantasy, a dead-end.. Heaven does Not! forgive and take-in evil hell-spirit wendigo's, being the freed spirits of deceased demonic evil humans.. Those horrid wendigo things deserve and get hell only...
A couple years ago, I was in bed.. At 5:AM I got up for a pee.. I saw one of those dead-spirit wendigo beasts sitting on the floor at the foot of the bed leaning against the closet door.. I walked up to it and beside it, pretending to not notice it.. Beside it I lunged my hands to it, jamming my fingers deep into its shoulder in a tight fist, and with the other hand seized its neck, and ripped its head off.. It vanished, and hasn't returned.. When I sense bad spirits in our home I destroy them faster than they can blink twice...

Seems time doesn't exist, that somehow everything exists now in some sort of molecular memory stasis.. I don't fully understand it yet.. Spirit time-travel science is teachable, but it's extremely dangerous.. I found out the hard way when a ferocious prehistoric carnivore beast attacked me during my last time-travel experiment.. I don't go there anymore, it's just too darn dangerous... Time-travel is no big thing, just a mind spirit science that we all have inside each of us to learn and do.. It just takes a little self-exploration introspection to find it and work it... If you good Honorable Lord Jesus Christ believer folks had strong functional minds and pure honest all loving angel-class innocent spirits and angel-class manners, I would be honored to teach you how to visit and go see our lovely honorable Lord Jesus in the time before he was murdered by those disgusting glutinous vile evil cruel power-hungry money-hungry greedy lying cheating murderous demonic warmonger roman politicians, same as today's politicians, but today's politicians do it more covert secretly, not so much out in the open like they did way back then.. till clinttern, bumer, hitler, putin, kim, burden, and xi slithered out of their muddy disease-infested polluted nazi lizard-swamp-nurseries... Politicians and tyrants don't have any love, honor, respect, dignity, nor truth in their equation.. Love, dignity, honor and the like aren't parts of a politician's narcissistic insanity equation... Their solution to everything troubling that they couldn't and can't fathom nor deal with was/is discredit it, terrorize it, torture it, reject it, destroy it, same as the anunnaki hell-demon lizards do, is why lizard-possessed putin is russia's worst serial murder yet.. Seems he's in competition with all the late infamous ancient tyrants to beat the world's historical records for millions of violent murders, is how anunnaki apace lizards have fun...

When showing putin in war videos, end all the videos by having a drone slowly enter the side of the screen flying across the screen hitting putin blowing putin up.. Illustrate putin with a long dinosaur lizard tail, and lizard eyes that blink sideways...

Do up a realistic AI generated cartoon of putin being surround by his few remaining generals and obedient submissive elitist-pig puppet coke-sniffing buddies and girlfriend, all dressed as roman soldiers, all with their shiny swords drawn, all plunging their swords through putin from every angle.. Caption reads putin saying: "ты тоже Алина?".. Make the cartoon seem like it was created in russia by anonymous russian artists by adding the odd russian-style video-creating video-building captions and styling marks.. That'll give putin nightmares.. He probably won't be able to get it up, if he still can, which is probably the big reason he's making wars in the first place.. Probably his dic is busted, and he blames the whole world and anunnaki god for his useless flaccid tool, and his unavoidable intrusive perpetual prolific aches and pains of aging and dying, like all the evil murderous tyrants did who were possessed by Korean anunnaki grim-reaper spiritless soulless wendego-demons... They don't know how to age with love, dignity, and honour...

I am one of those who remembers every second of his life, because I let my spirit guide and be my life and my living.. Me, my spirit, and my soul are One.. We are our own trinity.. God the father and his universe embraces us with his love, because we are worthy of his love...

When I was an infant I saw two of those 5th/6th-dimensional anunnaki alien-lizards with their shields down, in a cathlic nun and priest who violated and molested me shortly after I was born in Gray Nuns Hospital Regina Saskatchewan... Somehow those anunnaki lizards can hide inside humans.. I felt one feverishly suckling on my penis while it was inside the vagina of an amorous young 20's cathlic female... The anunnaki lizards procreate and conquer whole species by infesting their victim hosts with their alien lizard-spawn in food and in those ceremonial cristinsanity communion bread-disks... See attached pix.. That creature is exactly what I saw.. That's what's running our world, our governments, democracy, our religions... They gave us their deadly cocaino lizard-candy cocoa tree, their deadly toxic religion, and their self-destructive money concepts.. They farmed and ate us.. We are their fodder, slaves, and toys.. They are in process of turning us into global cannibals so we will be their self-feeding meat herds.. We are in the anunnaki hell-loop.. They conquered our nephilim-planet and us 1500-years ago... Why do you humans pray in hell..? To what..? For what..? The remaining big questions being: Will you make good slaves, lizard-stew, and bloodwine..? Will your babies make good snuff-brothel toys, and veal..?

It has already begun, and it's spreading like a cancer plague, like covid..
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/nr1wtNCqgV0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Av1XB7a0uM
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=chinese+human+meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9GrxoZ9j6s
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/cRotCFl1res
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=human+meat+in+new+york+restaurant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSKu0QF_m2g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmdbEw4UgD8
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=california+cannibal+restaurant

I stopped eating from restaurants 23-years ago when I sensed the meat in my fast food restaurant purchase wasn't right, was somehow horridly tainted, and tossed the burger out of the car window after sniffing it, and catching a sudden weird spirit-image premonition vision of a human corpse and horse corpse being being butchered to make the meat, the very last time I visited or ate from a restaurant... Humanity has gone totally wild-bonobo cannibal and insane... I'm gonna tie-up loose ends, give my possessions to a relative for his big city garage sales, stop my heart and fly, leaving this crazy hell-planet behind the minute my dear beloved elderly lady ward passes, and never ever look back.. I don't want to be part of, nor here in your crazy hell, when I have the afterlife, the universe, the four heavens, honourable loving spirit friends, immortality, and much much more...

Enjoy hell and extinction humans, it's all you've got left of life, love, truth, and heaven in your present awful horrible state of affairs.. You all end on this spinning floating ball of rock, physically and spiritually... I tried to help you, but your jesuit inquisition lizard-demons attacked my life, beat me up, robbed me, terrorized me, tortured me, stopped my sciences, murdered my mum, vandalized my possessions, same as they stopped Mr. Tesla's sciences for being too much truth, they tried 69-times to murder me throughout my whole life, to stop me from sharing the truth and these new sciences which would have saved humanity from hell and extinction... They destroyed my health, now I can't save humanity from hell and extinction, so I burned my 100,000 nephilim science papers and the 100 CD's in the garden after they tried to steal my well hidden notes.. I had to burn humanity's future to keep these sciences out of the paws and claws of the evil hell-biased anunnaki's who would have used it to destroy life...
No one can say I didn't give it my all to try to pull you out of hell... I am oh so sorry that I failed you my dear humanity.. Maybe you'll get a forth chance..? Treat him or her nicely.. Learn truth and love.. Stop being so mean, greedy, hateful, and careless.. Be nice to each other.. Stop fearing and hating everything and each other.. Stop hurting living things.. Do unto others as you would have others do unto you...

[I was close to emailing this truth thesis, then a hacker messed it up so bad while I was spellchecking it in the online email account, that I had to spend an hour repairing the mess it did.. I made the thesis even better... Seems the anunnaki hell-demons don't want this much truth published to humanity.. The lizard hacker even deleted mentions of anunnaki's from the note.. The hacker made the whole note read like silly gibberish.. I wager that lizard's host human probably got an erection from it, and maybe even had an orgasm whilst bouncing in its chair and giggling like an elitist bully school yard girlie.. I suspect its human host's name is 'Greg'.. I wonder if 'Grog' sees a lizard when it looks in a mirror..? I bet Grog fornicates in males rectums, and on sucks penises, and eats human semen... The anunnaki's deem human semen to be prime caviar, is why the world is so infested with so many disgusting lizard-possessed homosexuals in high places.. In one Arabic state they actually toss homosexuals off of office building roofs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMjAxenQifs
Grog you should visit Afghanistan. Your roof awaits.]

This is humanity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1P7ZIiAVE0

Do those: ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Islamic, Muslim, Hamas, Russian barbarians, Christians and their murderous war on thinkers and scientists, and the like, murderous demon hell-monsters actually believe that heaven wants the likes of them in our all loving angels spirit-home..? Not a chance from your humanity hell...

0 Replies

DonaldJ

Reply Sun 10 Dec, 2023 12:59 am
Humanity wants truth.. I show you Truth..

Seems I failed to provide a pix of the two anunnaki lizards I saw when I was an infant, after those two asshole bludy demonic cathlic anunnaki lizards attacked me..
The link below is very close to what I saw.. but without the pointy teeth, and the eye lump protrusions, and the eyes were much larger, round, and black, and their lips were more like the lips of large iguanas in squares..

I was newborn there in that gray nun's hospital.. I found myself in a white bassinet on a bed.. The door opened.. In came an old nun and an old priest.. They unpacked a few things.. The nun reached into an inside right pocket, taking out a vial of a greyish ointment (xylocaine topical), and put a lot of it on a doubled square of gauze, then removed the bandaging off my stinging circumcised wee penis, and wrapped the gauze over my penis, then pressed it tight over my penis.. It stung ferocious for about two minutes, then the pain dissipated to nearly nil.. The nun then took a 15-inch square of ripped bed-sheet, and tossed it over my face, but I could still see to my toes along a ripple in the cloth.. The priest removed the gauze, leaned over me, and clamped his mouth on my wee penis, and maintained my dic in his mouth for about three minutes.. then he stood up, snatched the cloth off my face, and struggled to wipe the xylocaine ointment off of his tongue, and said to the nun "I'll never get used to that".. They packed up.. The nun placed a heavy horrid frightful piece of porcelain on my chest, of a head with a crown of thorns all stuck deep into the head in bleeding wounds.. The nun struggled with the door-lock, and said "You open this god-damned thing!".. The priest opened the door, and exited as a lizard, then the nun lizard exited.. She paused in the hall at the doorway, faced me, showed her blunt teeth, growled and hissed angrily at me.. She probably knew I was seeing them as their true space-lizard selves.. They dragged their long tails down the corridor.. I saw a few nurses walk by them in the hall without any reaction.. Maybe they couldn't see them like I was seeing them, or they were all alien lizards in that insane cathlic lizard hospital of hell, and seeing lizards was just normal to them there...
A critical message to all humanity.. Do NOT have your babies born in a cathlic hospital without having cameras on your babies 24/7 being watched by relatives, and a hired honest fully armed noncathlic non-alien security guard watching over them 24/7.. Those bludy evil rome cathlic cult demons have no right sexually molesting newborn human boy babies in their vile cathlic establishments!.. All those anunnaki space-lizard cathlic hospitals should be demolished along with the vatican, and those evil anunnaki space-lizard possessed people arrested, chained, caged, tried in supreme courts globally for sexually molesting newborn infants, executed, and cremated...

This image of a daspletosaurus is very close to what I saw..

https://www.google.com/search?q=daspletosaurus-1400w&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiFteOQl4SDAxXgElkFHSf4DvIQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=daspletosaurus-1400w&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQDDoNCAAQgAQQigUQQxCxAzoKCAAQgAQQigUQQzoICAAQgAQQsQM6BQgAEIAEUPcQWPcQYLonaABwAHgAgAFaiAGzAZIBATKYAQCgAQGqAQtnd3Mtd2l6LWltZ8ABAQ&sclient=img&ei=f1J1ZcX5OeCl5NoPp_C7kA8&bih=633&biw=1280#imgrc=h12FoLUekMMmIM
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 04:47:35