The Truth You Aren't Permitted To Know..

DonaldJ

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2022 02:55 pm
I hope this content is ok with this forum.. It'll be a test.. Do so let me know if it isn't allowed in your forum.. My stuff isn't ok with most blogs.. I get banned a lot for publishing too much truth.. 95% of the world's activism is base upon my themes which I've been sending to the world's Writer's Guilds for decades...

The religion topic is the base to most of the turmoil in this humanity Species: wars, murders, terrorism, torture, burning innocent people alive on raging fires tied to stakes, inquisitions, entrapping framing & damning of intellectual innocents, greed, crime & money concerns, parasitism, politics, and much more...
Before you can add your 2-cents to such a high-powered discussion you should know your sources and the validity of your sources.. Where did you acquire your data from..? You read it in books, and you acquired it from hearsay.. You didn't think any of it out by yourself.. You believe the misinformation because you were born into it.. It's all you have ever known.. If you dare indicate that you don't believe it to those who do believe it, or dare to challenge it, you will probably be labelled 'blasphemer', and punished by the enforcers who enforce irrational traditional beliefs, irrational thinking, narcissistic delusion, misconception, and false interpretation...

Answer these pressing controversial questions before you present common fallacies as your facts and truths: "What are we? Where did we come from? What and who created us, Why were we created? How were we created? When were we created?
The answers to those questions is inside each of us in our spirit molecule to answer correctly..

Where is your spirit..? What does your spirit look like to you..? Do you communicate with your spirit? Does 'soul' really exist..?
How do you know 'god' exists..? Can you prove it, or do you simply just believe it because you can't disprove it..?

There aren't any humans.. We aren't humans.. We are alien Nephilim subspecies.. We are the aliens... YouTube surf: Nepihilim, Mud Fossils, Alien Giants, Giant holding a gun, Allah killed them all, Petra..
We were created 15,500 years ago by the grand-children of the mountain-size alien Nephilim giants who terraformed this dead mars-like moon for a greater purpose, and who brought all its life to it after their solid nickel planet terraforming moon-bullet hit it near 66-million years ago.. They sent water to the earth by sending huge massive ice-asteroids to the earth.. Then they visited their work.. They all starved to death here.. They returned to again explore their work millions of years later.. They too starved to death here...

Allow me to extrapolate deeper..
Disclaimer: CAUTION!: This is too-new data for you.. You aren't supposed to know any of this.. This is forbidden suppressed illegal truth.. Your alien mind-governor will punish you for thinking out of the box exploiting more than the allowed 7% mind usage... Sometimes new data stings one's head like a migraine.. Should the reader be experiencing a migraine, stop reading, stop thinking about this, shut your thoughts off, and begin reciting some trivial religious dogma which you are well versed in, to your right brain hemisphere, top centre... Your internal pain killers should fire, and the headache should clear... Please do not read this whilst 'stoned out of your tree'... If you have done lots of coke in your life, don't read this ever.. Turn away from it right now.. If you believe in religion, don't read this.. It will give you nasty headaches... You've been warned dear ones...

I want to share what I've learned of the Voynich, but the forums and resources available to the public are too petty and too negatively biased.. Seems people these days have lost use of their minds, or have lost their minds, or just weren't born with minds.. Seems people can't think these days.. Everything new to them is considered by them to be crazy, forbidden, illegal, blasphemous, and/or just drug-induced delusion...
I suppose the best way to share this wisdom is in the Wiki files, but I'm a poor nothing nobody.. I wonder if it's permitted for me to add to their precious Wiki Voynich Web-pages?..

I solved the Akashic Records start to finish.. It took me one to two hours per day consecutive for 24-years to complete.. It is 1100 complex lessons, the Nephilims coded encyclopedia of all the science they knew.. The last four lessons in the Akashic Records is how the four alien heavens in this universe work, how to get to them, how to fit in, how to take ownership of a piece of it, how to own the path to it..

Demonic spirits cannot survive trying to solve the Akashic Records.. The four heavens don't want demonic violent destructive hateful humans in themselves.. Demons try to steal heaven, but they cannot steal heaven the disembodied angel spirit's home.. Heaven doesn't want the contents of hell in itself...
Mr.Tesla acquired his new sciences by solving just a little bit of the Akashic Records.. I have it all.. It contains 1000 extremely condensed coded science lessons, plus a gamut of 100 death-traps, being heaven's and the universe's demon-shield, gate-key, and users manual..

A couple months ago I was sitting at the computer in the middle of the night when an ancient thick animal skin thick-paged book just appeared on my lap out of no-where, feeling like a friendly cuddly loving kitten curled up on my lap.. It opened its first page by itself to show me its glowing symbols glowing the same colour as my spirit-molecule glows..
I had never heard of the 'Voynich'.. I didn't know what this was resting on my lap, but it seem to be alive, sentient, and extremely warm loving and friendly.. I surfed the Web till I found mention of this book in web page videos.. The book didn't turn any pages while I surfed the Web.. It turned out to be the Voynich that was resting on my lap, 'the book that can't be read'.. It felt like it wanted me to be its 'daddy', its friend, its home.. I welcomed it to me.. It opened another page.. As it opened its pages, it felt like its spirit was progressively attaching itself to my spirit in a continuous misty flow.. Words cannot begin to describe the moment... The Voynich's spirit is teaching me what it is, what it knows, what I am, and what we are.. Its data is humanity's future, survival, and heaven.. The Voynich is everything the Nephilims knew about life and the spirit and their universe.. The Nephilim instilled in us their sciences in our spirit molecule.. If humanity were to exploit the Voynich's data we would own and populate this whole universe, and we would become immortal...
Note that the alien Nephilim giants came to earth in varying sizes.. The first ones were big as mountains.. Their corpses are mountains.. They starved to death here... The second wave Nephilims were about 150 feet tall.. We are finding their corpses all over this little planet moon.. See 'mud fossils'.. The third wave were about 40-feet tall.. Their corpses are scattered all over this earth-moon.. They created us 15,500 years ago by dipping twigs into their semen, then into the vaginas of captured female chimpanzees.. Our DNA is 99% chimp.. We look exactly like the alien giants, but tiny.. Their powerful genes made us in their likeness from chimps.. They sacrificed themselves to create us their precious descendants, because they knew they were going extinct.. We are the forth and fifth wave alien Nephilim aliens.. We ARE the aliens of this universe.. The Nephilims were going extinct in this universe, so they picked the earth to establish their decedents, us.. They picked this little ball of rock because it was small, clean, and warm, and would establish small versions of themselves.. We ARE the alien Nephilims.. The giants went extinct.. We now own this universe.. The Akashic Records and the Voynich are our ancestors and creators science-manuals encyclopedias that teach us how to take ownership of our universe, and how create the sciences to populate it.. But our species is devolving into cannibal zombie chimps, is suiciding, is destroying/murdering this tiny home planet.. Warring money-sick power-hungry demons are even molesting, murdering, eating their own species infants.. Humanity went insane.. The planet, the universe, the four heavens, life itself, all don't want violent insane destructive demonic cannibal human zombies in themselves... Humanity is going extinct unless I guide this Nephilim subspecies out of its global insanity.. but two insane religious cults, harbouring the invading vampire alien lizards are trying to murder me to prevent the truth from showing, to prevent humanity from owning and controlling this universe... 59-times they've tried to murder me to stifle and silence the truth, to prevent me from exposing their scams and crimes against life and humanity...
I can't die, I am ascendant.. The akashic records made me into ascendant.. I own the path to heaven... I am still here to guide humanity out of hell and extinction.. I took seven good spirits to the third alien heaven.. Two returned to teach me what they learned of heaven... Gail requests a mate, a sister to share her heaven with.. I have searched with my all for decades for another pure angelic spirit like Gail on earth's crazy hell planet, for Gail's pet, but to no avail.. How do I find another angel here in this hell..? I have it to make humanity immortal two ways, physically and spiritually.. If I don't fix it, this humanity species goes extinct, and rots in their silly hell...
Cocaine-damaged idiots, goofs, morons, cult-insane kooks, are desperately trying to murder me in defending their jesuit religious cult.. This planet is dying and falling apart as much as the kooks damage my life.. Imbeciles murdered this planet... The powers that be made me into the one who was supposed to teach humanity how to be the descendants of the Nephilim aliens, how to take ownership of the universe, and how to own the four Nephilim heavens which our giant great ancestors/creators created for us, their prodigy...

Seeing that the earth is dying, I called into the universe for a lifeboat planet.. In came a young tiny solar system in answer to my call.. I requested use of a small lab to build the liquid light engines required for us to exodus onto our new tropical lifeboat planet, earth-2.. Humanity labelled me 'delusional' and 'antichrist', and tried and are trying to murder me like those two insane jesuit criminal cults have murdered thousands of good scientists who only wanted to save humanity from your crazy insanity hell.. I requested my pet solar system move a million miles closer to me, and park.. She obliged.. Nasa and religion freaked out.. Again I requested the same.. Again she obliged.. Again Nasa and religion went total freaked out kookoo nuts.. I saw that humanity had nukes prepared to blast my innocent loving pet solar system lifeboat planet, so for her safety I sent my pet Nibiru away.. There is no way that you violent destructive demonic cannibal hate-apes are gonna nuke my pet, nor harm even one blade of grass on my pet tropical planet Nibiru!.. Not a chance in/from your hell!.. Go save yourselves.. Humanity chose hell over heaven, and got it.. Humanity is destined to extinction...
Why do mindless soulless loveless hateful people pray in Hell?.. To what..? For what..?

Give me temporary use of a small lab, or all of you and your spirits will so die and rot in humanity's crazy hell on earth.. You'll all end...

What do you creatures do for life, love, humanity, planet, universe, heaven, besides turn food into excrement, play gagagoogoo on your pocket communicators, destroy life, and feed off of each other..? Love to most of people these days is exclusively sexual oriented...
To be invited into a heaven by angel-spirits you must be the same as the angels for the angel spirits to want you in their home.. You cannot steal heaven like your pretend delusional judgment day theory suggests.. There is no way that heaven will raise up and take in all of the bullies and monsters, and demons of this species... Everything about religions is absolute bunk, made up, a scam, a crime...
The alien vampire lizards don't want humanity to take control of this universe.. They want to make us into their fodder, toys, and slaves...
I saw two of those alien invader lizards with their shields down.. I caught a recording of two of them chatting in their alien lizard dialect of: pops, clicks, squeals, grunts, growls, hisses, whines, frog and lizard sounds...

We can force the aliens shields to drop by targeting them with a light beam made by fashioning a convex lens of ambrosia gold glass, mixed with niobium silicate glass, mixed with a little tellurium, by shining a UV laser through the lens at suspect lizard people.. I cannot find the formula for ambrosia gold glass.. The alien lizards took it away from us so we couldn't use it against them... Does anyone happen to know that formula?.. Seems it has even been removed from universities...
The alien lizards deem human semen to be prime caviar.. They feed each other at their crotches every three days...
Cathlic cult's communion ceremony is bread-disks tainted with alien lizard spawn... When I was 13 I took their communion disk.. As I was returning to the pew, I felt something alive in me, squirming and writhing inside my stomach... Later I exorcised it from my being with the help of a kindly British MI6 Agent...
This is Hell.. You're all in it.. There is no escape from Hell, not unless I guide this species out of it...

A 55-mile diameter solid nickel moon-bullet hits the earth in just under four years, creating eleven new continents.. I offered your species survival, immortality, the universe, and heaven.. You creatures beat me up and tried to murder me in you defending your Hell.. Then go save yourselves if you want to play mean... I have endured enough of your violence, abuse, and insanity...

Please do not RV me, as I am a little bit dangerous.. I do so defend myself from RV'er attacks.. I feel RV'er attacks as a sharp isolated sting on my head... I am not anyone's essence & data meal.. If you want to escape Hell you had best learn love, honour, dignity, respect, and you absolutely must solve, on your own steam with your own great mind and pure spirit, the akashic records, start to finish, in the order the 1000-lessons are in, and you must somehow survive the akashic record's gamut of 100 potential deaths, the akashic records being: heaven's demon-shield, gate-key, path, knowledge base on how to get to and into heaven, and how to fit into the third heaven...

No one gets to heaven from this planet earth in the horrid condition they are presently in with their bad attitudes toward life, love, and truth... Their freed roaming spirits are attacked and devoured the moment they get into the universe.. The food-chain doesn't end here.. I've seen those monsters attack a freed spirit, it's messy.. Those horrid grotesque monsters can't attack a spirit that has no fear of them, and is exuding absolute pure love, honour, respect, and innocence.. I made friends with them.. I have been feeding them my hot salty blood in tiny puddles in their waiting cupped paws for 43 years.. I own them.. To them I'm 'daddy'.. They obey me.. I treat them with absolute love, honour, respect, kindness, dignity.. I kiss them on the lips, and tickle their tummies... No one can fake love and innocence.. You are, or you aren't... If you have fear you smell like dinner.. You cannot steal heaven... Most people have fear and hate where their love should be...
The four alien heavens are void of human spirits, save for one that I know of in the third heaven, and the three I met in the forth heaven.. There are no human spirits in the first two alien heavens... The stench and evil of those two heavens smells like hell.. Those first two heavens are like little hells.. They are deadly to visiting spirits...

Religion has it all wrong.. Religion doesn't have a clue.. Religion is essentially sending its faithful naive followers straight into Hell's end, and into an early extinction...

People who can't handle any truth feel the desperate need to insult and slander me to try to hurt my feelings as much and hard as they can, because new truth gave them a headache.. If my content is not acceptable here, then just say 'it isn't acceptable'.. You won't need to beat me up to make your statement...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 621 • Replies: 22
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2022 03:26 pm
You certainly have a right to believe that stuff.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2022 03:39 pm
@DonaldJ,
DonaldJ wrote:
People who can't handle any truth...

Did anyone else laugh their ass off doing the Jack Nicholson impression to themselves??
Region Philbis

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2022 04:27 pm
@neptuneblue,

https://iili.io/S78k2S.gif
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2022 04:29 pm
@DonaldJ,
If what you're saying is true the powers that be will have this thread deleted in 24 hours.

I reckon it will still be here next year, although people will have stopped commenting long before that.

Like most threads on A2K.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2022 05:10 am
Zzzzzz Huh?

S’OK. You’re entitled to your beliefs. Welcome aboard.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2022 06:28 am
@Ragman,
The OP sounds a lot more sober, level headed and reasonable than some of the other posters on here.
0 Replies

DonaldJ

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2022 07:15 am
I know the powers that be won't be touching this thread.. but the hell-bound cokefried mindless soulless toilet-class cristinsane elitists might.. I own the powers that be.. The great spirits made me into their taxi-ride out of this filthy pest infested falling apart crap universe.. I am their ride to the spaces beyond universes.. I met the monster whose cells are universes... I have it to convince those sweetheart so called 'powers' to play the catch the meteorite game with me, to slow that incoming 200,000-mph 55-mile diameter solid nickel terraforming moon-bullet down to 35-miles per hour, and set it gently down on a seashore for us to play on, and build cities and theme parks on and in... If I don't, it will probably fragment this already fractured moon when it crashes into it...
Our moon, resting a million miles from here, was an alien planet terraforming bullet.. It made the earth as ity is.. It shot right through the earth like a bullet through an apple... You can see the archived video on it if you have a reasonably viable functional mind...
Study a globe of the earth.. The moon came in at the east side of the Sahara going westward.. Note the cracks that are the lakes rivers and seas of Arabia, all show the planet's surface was ripped westward.. I saw it... You can see it too..
I climbed a road cut cliff to fetch a sample of the iridium layer, that 1/4 inch orange seam we see in road cuts.. I had to chisel into the rock 6-inches to get to the material that was still non-petrified dust.. I smeared some of that ancient orange dust across my tongue.. It effervesced on my tongue.. While it was effervescing on my tongue I was seeing the material's molecular memories... I caught a flash visual of Pangaea before it got ripped apart.. I saw the huge moon fireball pass right before me as it totally vaporized the Sahara jungle, explosively hissing, steaming, popping, sputtering, crackling.. The mountain ranges and continents were created in a couple seconds.. The moon penetrated the planet near the west side of the Sahara, plowed the Saragossa, pushed the land apart.. Note that the continents all fit together like a puzzle.. The moon created a big hole, which separated north and south as the land mass unfolded, to become Hudson's Bay and Gulf Bay.. In the vision I watched the melt slide across what is North America.. I saw the melt as an ocean of liquid rock waves forming the Canada thousand lakes.. I watched the melt skid across what is America, to come to a halt where California is.. California is built on a thin tongue of rock.. One day that fractured sheet of rock will crack away from the mainland, and slip-slide into the sea, taking California's cities with it.. The salvage opportunities will be off the charts... I watched the moon shoot out of the planet where Hawaii is, pushing a lot of water up into space and orbit.. I saw it form an ice-bubble around most of the earth, which fell back to the earth as miles thick ice.. The ice age was instant.. Note that all the large dino skeletons have their ribs snapped in three's, the large mid-sections of their ribs driven into the ground below the animals.. They were crushed by falling steaming very-thick ice...

You can see this video too.. Just taste some of the powdery iridium layer, which is the condensed vapour of what was once the Sahara Jungle... This molecular memory video also work with the white dust inside dino bones.. You see all the animal's peak moments in the molecular memories of the dust...

To acquire your iridium layer sample, it's best to not climb up the dangerous deadly cliff.. roping down to it is much safer..

When I tasted it, the moon came in fast.. The heat and audio was incredible.. But I failed to fully see all of Pangaea, as I was so focused on the huge moon fireball in front of me.. If you do it, please quick glance to the far right/east to see Pangaea intact before it gets ripped apart.. I missed that.. I would like to see a sketch of it.. You would have about a hundredth of second to see Pangaea still intact... You might even see the Arabia land being ripped apart...
You need to study pix of the moon.. Note the swirling pattern of some of the moon craters which indicates that the moon was spinning when it left the earth.. Look closely at the moon's craters to see the craters that still have their bubble tops intact, which proves the moon's surface was boiling rock when it left the earth.. Those craters are frozen boiling bubbles, not meteorite craters.. They are like stadiums with bubble rocktops.. Maybe one day they could be used as buildings if the planet survives the next moon strike..?

I told you that so I could tell you this..
A 55-mile diameter moon hits the earth in just under 4-years.. It might fragment this already fractured moon... How long can you hold your breath in space..? I had to send Nibiru away for her safety.. We could have had two moons, and two suns around earth-2, but humanity indicated they don't want anything I have for them, and they beat me up... Hey I just got a super good idea.. You critters can go have the powers that be play the catch the meteorite game, and have them set it down on a seashore... I'll watch you almighty all-powerful all-knowing great cocaino-gods do it with your oh so great minds and your pure spirits.. I'll watch you from a safe distance, but I think yer all gonna get squished splattered and vaporized from it...
Walmart might have a sale on soothers and soft fuzzy baby blankets.. You'll need those precious emergency items for when the sky darkens when that nickel moon is approaching... Will you feel a sting when you are vaporized in a flash..?

I play with the powers that be.. They are my buds.. Sometimes just for some fun we turn a star off, then back on a couple days later, to freak-out the aliens...

0 Replies

DonaldJ

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2022 07:23 am
Oops! I couldn't edit the last post, so I reposted it edited..
Would the mods kindly delete the one full of errors above it's replacement..

Please don't do coke people.. That deadly spirit killer poison melts the brain, mind, and spirit.. That vile crap turns good people into mindless loveless dead-inside hell-bound zombies...
izzythepush

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2022 07:38 am
@DonaldJ,
The mods don't delete anything.

You've got about fifteen minutes to make changes or delete a post, but after that it's pretty much there for good.

If you use this forum to try to sell cocaine you will be banned.
DonaldJ

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2022 09:24 am
You need to meet your spirit molecule.. It's the bit of you the alien creators put into us to make us be their children, their descendants, their replacement, the owners of their universe and heavens.. It looks like a tiny 1/32'nd inch little glowing moon.. Find it inside you.. Treat it with 100% love, honour and respect... Later you can use it to instant heal yourself and others.. I used it to rip caner off a guy's throat.. A week later I heard that his three doctors were squabbling amongst themselves, each one claiming his treatment erased the cancer... I use it to pull pain out of someone in a second with a mere thought... I used it twice to restart my stopped heart... I went too deep into self trance...
Find your spirit molecule.. It's all of you.. It's what lives-on after the body falls off... The body is just your vehicle, your temporary ride...

To get a handle on this weird spirit-science sorcery you need to be able to see into the spirit realms... That's easy.. Close your eyes, you'll be seeing a rembrant-brown curtain before you.. Request your spirit help you to see through that curtain 5%.. Give it a week or two, then request another 5%, and so on... When you are seeing into the spirit realms you will probably be seeing white objects.. Those are the skeletons of dead peoples demons.. Do not touch them, nor let them touch you.. They could attach to you to feed upon you forever like how vampires dine, and they are extremely difficult to exorcise off of you.. They are your tether to hell... If one tries to touch you, pull its head off, and crush its skull.. If you see spirit people with skin coloured skin, those are pure spirits.. You can touch them, and hug them.. They are like pure spirit angels...
I woke one morning to see movement on my bedroom computer desk.. The skin toned spirit of a recently deceased beautiful young girl sitting on the edge of the desk.. It got up and sat on the corner of the bed near the desk, and asked her name.. She looked oh so sad and forlorn.. She said "Lisa Marie".. We talked a little bit.. Her young mum was texting while driving, and slammed her car into a passing freight train.. Her and Lisa, and her baby brother were all crushed, mushed, killed.. It was in southern Texas about a year ago... I offered to help her be a good immortal spirit.. She interrupted, saying "I just want to be a little girl".. I couldn't help her with that... I could, but it would be wrong.. It would be against life's and cosmic law to meddle with that... I stood, and walked away from the sad little spirit-ghost princess... When I returned she was gone...
Sometimes I am visited by beautiful young succubus ladies that apear from no-where.. I kiss them on the lips.. They kiss like angels, but I've read that they are extremely dangerous and venomous.. They can sting you into sleep paralysis... Some of them are demon witches that can suddenly change into huge spiders.. Them I grab, and fling away from me...

Some of you deep science thinkers are probably pestered by parasite wendego's.. You taste good to them... You'll hear a wendego growl the moment you are about to fall asleep, or when you begin to dive into meditation.. They will growl at you if you disturb them when they are feeding upon someone sleeping near you, like your bedmate, as you are trying to get to sleep..
Their growl sounds like a guttural throaty whine sound, and feels like a dusty swirling circular wind in your face for a couple seconds, like a tiny whirlwind spinning a bunch of fall leaves and dust.. I saw one in our bedroom, sitting on the floor at the foot of the bed, leaning its back against the closet door, probably waiting for us to get to sleep so it could feed.. I calmly walked up to it, reached down to it, grabbed its throat in a tight fist, grabbed its shoulder with the other hand, and ripped its head off... Wendego's are the earth-bound demon-spirits of strong minded strong-willed deceased evil-people.. They are half life/half death... They are generally covered in patches of black mildew, and bits of their skeletons are showing through or behind their tissues.. They have long lower jaws that resemble a running shoe... They are all grey tones, zero colour.. They are harmless like large mosquitoes, but they are pests... If you see one, kill it immediately...
If you feel a sudden slight isolated sting on your head, that's an essence-sucking, brain-sucking, data-miner, remote-viewer, vampire maggot. If you can't rip it off of you, rub a fresh cut garlic clove on the spot... They are fun to kill, but you need to learn a little bit of heaven's sorcery magic to do that... You learn sorcery magic by meeting mother nature's spirit in a clean forest, by treating everything in and about the forest with angel-class love, honour, and absolute respect... That's a whole other story...

I had to emergency edit this post.. You probably noticed bit of unrelated words splashed throughout this post.. That's demonic elitist people bullying me via the Web.. They are demon possessed.. They are already in Hell... It's their demons disagreeing with and trying to hush up the content this extremely controversial post.. They don't like to be exposed for the evil they are and do, so they mess up my posts, and sometimes destroy my Net computers, and sometimes disable the router.. They are the cokefried, mindless, spiritless, loveless, hell-bound, remote-viewer, brain-sucker, vampire, alien lizard maggot demons... I just taught you how to defend yourself from their attacks.. They sure didn't and don't like that...

0 Replies

DonaldJ

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2022 09:51 am
@izzythepush,
I am trying to get people to STOP using deadly coke poison, and never start.. It destroys people and spirits... It should be extincted, but then we wouldn't have chocolate, but while I was prospecting I found a large dark brown truffle that tasted like bitter chocolate and sour lime.. There's a chance that truffle could replace the cocoa tree for chocolate... I labelled it 'schocolate citrone truffle'...

Thanks for the heads-up about editing...

Maybe one day someone will have use of the forum's controls to delete that post...

The demon that's bullying me, got into compose here, and added messes to my last post.. I managed to correct it..
Do you happen to know how to keep hackers out of Linux?..
What's the best OS..?
InfraBlue

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2022 11:00 am
@DonaldJ,
Yeah, all it did was give me bad cases of anxiety.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2022 11:10 am
@DonaldJ,
I don't know what Linux is.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2022 12:14 pm
@DonaldJ,
DonaldJ wrote:

The demon that's bullying me, got into compose here, and added messes to my last post.

Thonastroken33 is another poster who believes he's being torme ted by demons. Perhaps tge two of you could form a support group.

I've not had, or thought about, cocaine for at least fifteen years.

But now I quite fancy some.
DonaldJ

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2022 01:56 pm
@izzythepush,
Linux is a global computer operating system, three times better than Windows.. It doesn't insult you and bully you like a Windows OS does, and it's free...
Someone is buying up a lot of Linux world.. Seems someone nasty wants to destroy the competition.. Seems demons of hell want to destroy all the competition to make it so only their OS works on the Web with computers and phones... That's greed, Greed, GREED at god levels...
Linux is the poor peoples computer OS.. Free is all they can afford.. Hell demons are taking it away from them...
It seems the devil-elitists of planet hell are in process of erasing the poor of humanity... But Linux still works super...

https://www.linux.com/what-is-linux/
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=linux+mint
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=linux+philosophy
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=gimp
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=audacity
https://distrowatch.com/
https://sourceforge.net/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Linux_distributions

izzy.. What are your most favourite video games?.. Are you expert in any..? What is the best of the best video game out there?..
izzythepush

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2022 02:31 pm
@DonaldJ,
I don't really play them.

I liked Gabriel Knight and Tex Murphy, but tgey don't make those any more.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2022 02:37 pm
@izzythepush,
I lost interest after they took the "Pong" games out of the lobby.
0 Replies

DonaldJ

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2022 04:17 pm
@izzythepush,
I label the corporate hacker bully a demon... That guy has destroyed four of my computers...

So you've done coke..
Please test the now quality of your brain and mind by trying to use them to solve a grade-one arithmetic equation.. Solve 13 times 7, in your head only, no calculator, no pen, no pencil, no paper, no phone, no computer, no counting on your fingers..
Can you do it?..

I never did coke spirit-killer poison, dear one.. I hold access to All the Sciences in this silly little universe.. I am prodigy in every science.. When I was 14 I walked into a university chemistry building asking to speak with the Dean of Chemistry.. He chatted with me 7-minutes, the suddenly issued me with a university library card, phoned the resident glassblower to make everything I requested for free, phoned chemical stores to pickup my want-list of chemicals and apparatus, told me my chemicals order would be ready for pickup noon tomorrow, and gave me the key to the front room of chemical stores.. As I was exiting his office, gently closing the huge door, I heard him say in his deep tone voice to his secretary "Prodigy".. He requested I stop in on the top floor labs cold-call.. I did.. I solved their problems off the cuff.. They let me take apparatus and samples of chemicals I wanted.. One guy had a huge array of apparatus all connected running along seven long lab benches.. He said I heard about you.. He let me take the chemistry I wanted.. After I had finished filling and labelling the little bottles, he said "Now that I've given you what you wanted, here's what I need you to look at.. I have this apparatus doing something.. I won't tell you what it's for, just that it stops here.. I would love to hear your opinion on it".. I scanned the whole thing, then gazed deeply at the problem spot for two minutes, then said "Why don't you give it a rest right here.".. He shouted "YES!", rushed to his desk, and dove into five huge thick chemistry manuals.. I had solved his problem, and I didn't even know what the problem was...

I now have all the sciences needed to restore this planet's life-support systems, and humanity, if they want it.. but they are having so much fun bullying me and trying to murder me that they and I don't have any time for me to help them with my thousands of silly alien sciences... Seems they all believe that all they need to do acquire the afterlife and their rubber pretend heaven is to recite a few silly prayer poems, like: "Eek Poot Auk Orf Smoggly Woggtly Ploosh Flerp Greeb Flanogotchka, Splink, AhhhhMennm".. then their pretend plastic cartoon god will take them up into a lovely luxurious heaven A-1 resort park where service angel slaves will fulfill all their sicko desires without question...

I met a young red-haired female Bigfoot in a forest.. She paralyzed me with a touch to my neck and head, then she scanned my memories.. While she was scanning my mind I got to see the 1400 sciences in her species unconscious collective.. Their Sciences start where ours stop.. Their first science 1 of 1400 is how to build a liquid electricity emitter power supply.. I built one.. Pops hurt an eye looking into it with a flashlight.. Out burst two liquid light gold beams that burned two holes right through te back of his eye.. A tiny LL-Emitter would power a transport truck forever for free till the truck fell apart.. One would power a house forever...
I made a copy of the Bigfoot's 1400 sciences.. I offered it all to humanity for free.. They didn't and don't want any of it, not unless they can steal it, but if they managed to acquire some of it, all the world's greatest scientists combined wouldn't have a clue what it means or is... The demon goofs tried to steal my notes, so I burned the 100,000 alien science papers, and the 100-CD's in mum's garden, and smashed the liquid electricity emitter and the liquid light engine to dust on the anvil with a sledge hammer with a vengeance, then flushed the dust down the toilet.. If the elitist gorilla-goofs want those alien devices, then they can all just bludywell figure it out by themselves with their oh so great almighty all-knowing godly mashed-puhdaido heads..

izzy..
Does ingesting coke make you feel like and/or believe you are a super being, or a god?..
What does coke actually do for you..?
Please describe a coke-high in excruciating skilful accurate detail, your majesty.. I am honestly curious about why so many people use the stuff... Educate me, dear one..

izzythepush

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2022 02:38 am
@DonaldJ,
Yes I can do it quite easily.

I don't need any lectures from you. I know how to use restraint.

When I did do it I never did it a lot and always left at least a month, usually considerably longer before doing it again.

Don't assume others have no self control just because you don't.

You're like one of the reformed alcoholics having z go because I had a beer last night.

I didn't butI often have one beer and feel no need to have another.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The Truth You Aren't Permitted To Know..
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 03:14:36